Author Topic: Should Snoop retire?  (Read 1318 times)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Re: SHOULD SNOOP RETIRE?
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2009, 04:49:01 AM »
He makes great songs from time to time so he shoudn't retire.
What are we gonna lose if he still keeps rappin? It's not like Doggystyle is gonna get stolen from everyone.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2009, 04:52:26 AM »
he should still make entire album produced by dr dre:)

nah he should not retire!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2009, 09:54:28 AM »
the more you post in this thread the more your feminine tendencies are becoming apparent...your getting yourself all worked up over someones opinion on snoop differing from yours which makes it really easy to lump you into the groupie category.

now get your ass in the kitchen and put a rush on them hot links.

im only doin tha same shit you do, you have double almost triple my posts.  i dont think u have much room to talk.  i can only image tha bullshit I would find if I read thru your post count.  Besides, who's getting "worked up" about it just bcuz I see the difference in the difference in his opinion.  You would pray I'm sitting behind this screen losing my fuckin' mind over this but it's not gonna happen and it never will

PLANT

« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2009, 10:32:42 AM »
Snoop is dope, plain and simple.  Hes like one of only a few dudes that people been constantly checking for his albums since the early 90's.   Dudes made ENOUGH music over his career he can fuck around abit and do some different shit here and there.  Altho I do agree he should have less filler on his albums.  Theres like 3 or 4 Snoop albums where If he made them 12-15 tracks instead of 20-21 they could potentialy be classic albums. 

BLOCHEAD

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2009, 11:04:04 AM »
MUSIC AINT NO REGULAR JOB....IT AINT EASY TO RETIRE.....

the shit is addicting....why u think niggas do this shit for years without ever gettin any notice.....
D.O.C. LOST HIS VOICE AN he still writing....

and why should he put all his focus on other niggas?....THEY SHOULD GRIND It OUT AND GET THEY OWN Spot lite....DEN HE CAN HELP PUSH UM........dnt get pusshed to get put on u need 2 PUT YOURSELF ON2 get pushed.......

n IF ANYTHINNG I THINK HE SHOULD WORK ON AN ALBUM THE WAY DRE DOES.....TAKE TIME OUT FOR YEARS JUST WORK witta bunch of artists and producers......

DATS MY WORD...1

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2009, 01:04:34 PM »
the more you post in this thread the more your feminine tendencies are becoming apparent...your getting yourself all worked up over someones opinion on snoop differing from yours which makes it really easy to lump you into the groupie category.

now get your ass in the kitchen and put a rush on them hot links.

im only doin tha same shit you do, you have double almost triple my posts.  i dont think u have much room to talk.  i can only image tha bullshit I would find if I read thru your post count.  Besides, who's getting "worked up" about it just bcuz I see the difference in the difference in his opinion.  You would pray I'm sitting behind this screen losing my fuckin' mind over this but it's not gonna happen and it never will

truth is, you already did several times :nahnah2:

Dippafly

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2009, 08:28:23 PM »
snoop should NOT retire  8)
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

Moe

« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2009, 08:29:19 PM »
yes he should

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2009, 01:37:48 AM »
half of yall are the same faggots that shit on every album he drops then wait six months later when the smoke is clear to say its a good album.

be real with yourself for once...snoops best days are far behind him.

Im sure he still has it in him to drop a classic but will he? probably not...when the new album drops im gonna re up this thread and see what the stans and haters say then.

i'm no groupie and im not fittin ta argue witchu but why bitchez always talkin about Snoop's best days r behind him?  Snoop never fell the fuck off, sure every piece of glitter he dropped and gold but fuck it, no1 has and no1 will in any genre.  Snoop has been a classic act since Deep Cover all the way to today.  Snoop falling off is an overstatement.

I never said shit to you so if you took some kind offence then if the shoe fits buy the skirt to go with it...ego trip had its highlights but in all was a pretty shitty album. BCT was dope but not classic or even close and he had dre on that record...if he cant do it with dre on the boards then maybe he aint got it in him...i really dont know.

I been a fan but im just being realistic his music aint like what it used to be.

Dre produced two tracks on BCT both of them classic, so your point fails. He hasn't had Dre on the boards since Doggystyle. Name any Dre contribution to a Snoop album that has been whack.

westside159

« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2009, 04:39:30 AM »
Naw why would he retire ?  His last album was solid gold and was a decent album ,  Blue Carpet Treatment was dope , he still got some more hits to crank out .... 8) 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2009, 10:37:24 AM »
Snoop = jamie moyer
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Moe

« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2009, 11:31:05 AM »
half of yall are the same faggots that shit on every album he drops then wait six months later when the smoke is clear to say its a good album.

Im sure he still has it in him to drop a classic but will he? probably not...when the new album drops im gonna re up this thread and see what the stans and haters say then.

i'm no groupie and im not fittin ta argue witchu but why bitchez always talkin about Snoop's best days r behind him?  Snoop never fell the fuck off, sure every piece of glitter he dropped and gold but fuck it, no1 has and no1 will in any genre.  Snoop has been a classic act since Deep Cover all the way to today.  Snoop falling off is an overstatement.

I never said shit to you so if you took some kind offence then if the shoe fits buy the skirt to go with it...ego trip had its highlights but in all was a pretty shitty album. BCT was dope but not classic or even close and he had dre on that record...if he cant do it with dre on the boards then maybe he aint got it in him...i really dont know.

I been a fan but im just being realistic his music aint like what it used to be.

Dre produced two tracks on BCT both of them classic, so your point fails. He hasn't had Dre on the boards since Doggystyle. Name any Dre contribution to a Snoop album that has been whack.
tha last meal had dre. you lose.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2009, 10:03:43 PM »

again Dre produced two tracks on tha last meal, both of them dope. You still fail hahah.

Moe

« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2009, 04:57:39 AM »

again Dre produced two tracks on tha last meal, both of them dope. You still fail hahah.

V2DHeart

Re: Should Snoop retire?
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2009, 06:17:48 AM »
1993 Doggystyle - Hot (solid album)
1996 Dogg Father - Under-rated, but still good (almost solid)

1998 Da Game - Some nice beats, but lyrically, and theme-wise - they were less raw (average)
1999 No Limit Top Dogg - not bad, key points were the return of West production support (Dre, Quick, Warren G) (almost above Average)
2000 Last Meal - Good, because it was a huge collaboration effort from DPG, Battlecat, Dre, storch etc. and had Kokane back. So much combined effort, and not solely due to Snoop (Great Album)

Anything after, he fell off, some decent songs here and there but nothing to make a solid album out of
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>