Author Topic: So I haven't smoked weed for a week  (Read 3289 times)

Jaydc555

Re: So I haven't smoked weed for a week
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2009, 06:59:54 PM »
Hey if your parents find out about you being a drug addict will you get grounded?

acgrundy

« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2009, 08:18:33 PM »
haha I just read a post by NIK stating that anyone can rent a shitty apartment...

Uh, no they can't you moron, that is why many people have to get help from the government, called Section 8, and any loser over the age of 18 that still lives w/ his parents.

Saving up for a house?  haha.  Okay NIK, unemployment in CA is over 11%.  I got friends w/ college degrees who can't find a job.  What is it that you do with your highschool diploma that makes you so much money?  How much do you make NIK, and how expensive of a house are  you saving up for?

what do you do that makes you so important? maybe you're surrounded by losers who made nothing of themselves and thats why you're making it seem like a great accomplishment to be renting an apartment ...could that be it? lolll

You didn't answer a single one of my questions.  When did I make it seem like a great accomplishment to rent an apartment?  It is not an accomplishment at all, which in fact just shows exactly how much of a loser you are because you can't do it.

So NIK, again, what is it that you do for a living, and how much money do you make?  Because I know that people like you are in such short supply and high demand.  Do you write Forum Legend on your resume?  Do you state that you have by far the highest post count out of at least 5000 members?

Why didn't you answer my questions NIK?  I'll tell you why, its because you are a lying moron, and you are not saving up for a house.  Because if you do try and explain it you will just look like a fucking idiot because you won't know what you are talking about.

LMAO...I remember just several months ago your fucking stupid ass tried telling me some stuff about real estate, and how it was a good time to buy and how your mom is in the business.  Hahaha you are the most fucking pathetic lying piece of shit I have ever encountered in my life.

Jaydc555

« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2009, 08:26:53 PM »
Aren't you the guy who drove down to beat up nik and just ended up playing basketball with him?

herpes

« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2009, 08:34:02 PM »
Aren't you the guy who drove down to beat up nik and just ended up playing basketball with him?

And elior chickened out lol.

Jaydc555

« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2009, 08:44:50 PM »
What's the full story I only heard bits and pieces

herpes

« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2009, 08:55:41 PM »

For months elior was talking about how he could kick grundys ass so grundy said he was going drive down to finally beat his ass b/c he had some business down there to begin with.  When it came a few days down to when they were to fight elior changed his tune and said nah it's stupid to fight over some internet shit lets play ball.  Grundy said whatever and when he showed up in LA to fight elior insisted they play ball b/c he was a chicken shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #111 on: May 18, 2009, 07:34:20 PM »
haha I just read a post by NIK stating that anyone can rent a shitty apartment...

Uh, no they can't you moron, that is why many people have to get help from the government, called Section 8, and any loser over the age of 18 that still lives w/ his parents.

Saving up for a house?  haha.  Okay NIK, unemployment in CA is over 11%.  I got friends w/ college degrees who can't find a job.  What is it that you do with your highschool diploma that makes you so much money?  How much do you make NIK, and how expensive of a house are  you saving up for?

what do you do that makes you so important? maybe you're surrounded by losers who made nothing of themselves and thats why you're making it seem like a great accomplishment to be renting an apartment ...could that be it? lolll

You didn't answer a single one of my questions.  When did I make it seem like a great accomplishment to rent an apartment?  It is not an accomplishment at all, which in fact just shows exactly how much of a loser you are because you can't do it.

So NIK, again, what is it that you do for a living, and how much money do you make?  Because I know that people like you are in such short supply and high demand.  Do you write Forum Legend on your resume?  Do you state that you have by far the highest post count out of at least 5000 members?

Why didn't you answer my questions NIK?  I'll tell you why, its because you are a lying moron, and you are not saving up for a house.  Because if you do try and explain it you will just look like a fucking idiot because you won't know what you are talking about.

LMAO...I remember just several months ago your fucking stupid ass tried telling me some stuff about real estate, and how it was a good time to buy and how your mom is in the business.  Hahaha you are the most fucking pathetic lying piece of shit I have ever encountered in my life.

LMAO...it was good to buy a few months back, you dumb bitch...it still is. prices will skyrocket like a muthafucka in a couple years. but that's besides the point. i COULD EASILY rent out an apartment if i wanted to. middle-eastern families dont live like that because we like livin in COMFORT, we do shit the smart way. i know you're used to the trailor trash life, but it aint like that when your family comes from israel. in a few months ill be livin in a house 10x as big as where you're stayin at and ill be half your age. i bet im makin way more money than you right now and you're old enough to be my grandpa...shut the fuck up and go act like you mean something somewhere else, cuz you can't pull that shit here no more.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2009, 07:34:55 PM »

And elior chickened out lol.

right...he drove to beat my ass under "any circumstance" and pussied out. i drove to play ball for 500 bux and stuck to my word. the weirdo bitched out. plain and simple, tommy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #113 on: May 18, 2009, 07:38:25 PM »

For months elior was talking about how he could kick grundys ass so grundy said he was going drive down to finally beat his ass b/c he had some business down there to begin with.  When it came a few days down to when they were to fight elior changed his tune and said nah it's stupid to fight over some internet shit lets play ball.  Grundy said whatever and when he showed up in LA to fight elior insisted they play ball b/c he was a chicken shit.

wtf? naah...lmao. i said from the get go that I wasnt down to meet up for a fight over acgrundy's ridiculous internet anger cuz i had nothing personal against grundy and no reason to wanna scrap with him. i did, however, say i was down to play ball for 5 bills. grundy agreed on meeting up to play ball FOR MONEY, he swore on that shit like a little bitch. when he got there he said he didnt come with any money and that he really came to beat my ass...he didnt beat my ass and ended up pussying out of the 500 dollar bet when he realized i was twice his height...get ya facts straight, lil tommy.

acgrundy

« Reply #114 on: May 18, 2009, 09:33:28 PM »
haha look at the ridiculous exaggeration...its okay lil Downy, everyone here knows that wcc is all you have...it is the high light of your pathetic life.

You still didn't answer my question and tell me what you do for a living and how much you make.  Why do you keep avoiding the question?  As much as you fucking lie, you can't even come up with an over the top exaggerated  lie about what you do?  How, I can't wait to see you declare that you are making 100K a year.

Your post about the real estate market just absolutely showcases your fucking stupidity. 

Just curious Downy...why didn't you take my money?  I'm a pussy, and you are twice my height...why didn't you just take my money?  Also, why did you bring your slob of a girlfriend along, and why did she hop on the phone when I pushed you?  Also, why didn't you insult me to my face?  Why did you just continue to whine and say "Its just the internet dog, its not real life."  You must have said that 50 times...in fact its the only thing you said to me.

Like I said Downy...I'll fucking come down there again.  Hell, I will pick someone from wcc up on the way just to witness exactly what a lying fucking pussy you are.  You know that you are scared.  You know you are a complete liar on this forum.  It hurts you very much when you get exposed like this, because this forum is your life...that is how fucking pathetic you are.

RaveyOne

« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2009, 09:36:17 PM »
haha look at the ridiculous exaggeration...its okay lil Downy, everyone here knows that wcc is all you have...it is the high light of your pathetic life.

You still didn't answer my question and tell me what you do for a living and how much you make.  Why do you keep avoiding the question?  As much as you fucking lie, you can't even come up with an over the top exaggerated  lie about what you do?  How, I can't wait to see you declare that you are making 100K a year.

Your post about the real estate market just absolutely showcases your fucking stupidity. 

Just curious Downy...why didn't you take my money?  I'm a pussy, and you are twice my height...why didn't you just take my money?  Also, why did you bring your slob of a girlfriend along, and why did she hop on the phone when I pushed you?  Also, why didn't you insult me to my face?  Why did you just continue to whine and say "Its just the internet dog, its not real life."  You must have said that 50 times...in fact its the only thing you said to me.

Like I said Downy...I'll fucking come down there again.  Hell, I will pick someone from wcc up on the way just to witness exactly what a lying fucking pussy you are.  You know that you are scared.  You know you are a complete liar on this forum.  It hurts you very much when you get exposed like this, because this forum is your life...that is how fucking pathetic you are.
HOMIE COME TRY IT AND GET SMASHED ON FOOL. YOU FUCC WITH ONE HOMIE YOU FUCC WITH ALL OF US

acgrundy

« Reply #116 on: May 18, 2009, 09:46:14 PM »
all of you?  You mean the fags sucking on pacifiers and glow in the dark whistle's?  What are you queers going to try and have a fucking dance off?  Stick to your exstacy and your gay music bro.

NIK = Malibu's Most Wanted

Jaydc555

« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2009, 09:54:27 PM »
*grabs popcorn

Sikotic™

« Reply #118 on: May 19, 2009, 01:08:36 AM »
I gotta see this shit live and in person next time. Somebody has to.

and LOL @ Downy. I forgot all about that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #119 on: May 19, 2009, 03:50:16 PM »

I didnt insult you to your face? LMAO...I didnt call you a bitch? ahahahahah. you didnt ask "why you callin me a bitch?"....ROFFFLMFAO...and what was my response? "cuz you're actin like a bitch!"...come on, now....quit tryna make it seem like u punked someone when you clearly got shitted on mentally. you even came back on this forum talking about what an idiot you felt like after it happened. ive been in many situations like that before where fools talk shit and dont swing... my girl wasnt even taking it seriously, she was on the phone with her friend, LMFAO! you were all paranoid like a retard "ARE U CALLING THE COPS?!" all panicking AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I wish I woulda filmed it. and when did you push anyone? you tapped the ball out of my hands and then I hung on the rim and told you "this is what I came for, to ball your ass up for some cheese"....if you really drove that far to fight then you woulda swung by that point, but you're a lil pussy, so please stfu. why dont you play me ball for money like you said? huh? foreal, man, you're a straight buster, no lie. you think all this shit is about fighting, what does that even prove? nothing. even if you were stronger (which you aren't, by the looks of it), what does that prove? the point is, you're not a man. you dont own up to your word and you do childish shit like drive for hundreds of miles to bitch out of a bet and front about it on the internet...and oh yea, this board is definitely my life. i dont think id get pussy, weed, OR money without wcc. thanks for being intelligent enough to figure that out, you dumb piece of shit..PeACe

and btw, you grumpy old muthafucka, it's none of your business how much i make...im handlin my shit and will definitely have a house soon, ill post a pic up when i get it (if my stalkers don't first). in fact, how much do YOU make? i asked you a few times and YOU dodged the question. so practice watch you preach and get off my fuckin nuts, geezer.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 03:52:18 PM by Now_I_Know »