Author Topic: So I haven't smoked weed for a week  (Read 3265 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: So I haven't smoked weed for a week
« Reply #180 on: May 22, 2009, 05:00:43 PM »

And you still have not answered my question, because you know it's true. instead, you try and personally attack me.  ;) - Good job there buckaroo!

LMFAO...he said "buckaroo"

what question did I not answer? you're the one who's been dodging questions...again, what is it about YOU that makes YOU feel so special to society? what have you done for this world that was so extravagant. i'd really like to hear your answer to that, krondon.

Yeah Buckaroo! - I'll answer your question even though you have not answered mine (its because you know your a embarrassment to your family.)

I actually worked my ass off to get a job, Never was a job given to me. My dad needs help sometimes with work, do I charge him? naw, that's my dad. I help my parents pay almost everything. Do you do that? My dad is getting his Retirement money in september, and work is slow for him, guess who steps up?

I am currently working freelance doing web design and SEO work (I didn't even graduate in any of those fields) - and still I'm making ok dough, without a full time job.

My point here is that I worked for everything I got, you didn't. I actually have various skills that I learned and acquired with hard work, you? I help out my fam, you mooch off your fam.

There's no point arguing with you, let's see what bull you come up with for a reply now.

HOLY SHIT! YOU DO WEB-DESIGN?! *standing ovation*

do you even realize what a loser you sound like? LMAO. ive never taken money from my dad..in fact, i make him money. i help operate 2 businesses, you retarded lookin creature, one of which is a cannabis club, the other of which is construction. i already said that numerous times, remedial moron. you say i dont work, but where does that retarded ass bs even come from? the fact that you're still spiteful over me exposing you as a fag in the years past? over me going to raves? what are you so mad at, krondon? you are NOT important because you do web design computer geek shit and because you work for money, you godamn idiot. thats nothing to boast about. ahahaha

What's the point. You still don't answer my question, your only defense is my old Halloween picture. Wow.
And you going to Raves has nothing to do with anything, when did i even mention that? I never said you didn't work, but you did nothing for yourself, all your opportunities in life were given to you. Your a bum. If your parents kicked you out right now you would prob. die in the streets thizzing out on E. It's just the way you are. Your soooo Cool man, You Drop E. wow. someone give NIK a medal for being the coolest cat on Dubcc.

Keep obsessing over my old Halloween costume pics if it makes you feel any better. I'm sorry the truth hurts.

the point is, how would you know what was givin to me by who? you dont..thats exactly my point. you're simply tryna spite me over the embarrassing shit that i caused you on this site in the past with made up lies so that you can feel better about looking like a fag. how is a cannabis club gunna be given to me? do you realize how stupid you sound? do you even know the work, research, and effort it takes to open up a shop like that?  you dont use facts to diss me, you just create these make-believe stories and use em as facts. LOL. same with all my other nutriders here. i, on the other hand, dont say shit with the intention of spiting. i say shit because its true. you had a picture of you posted up which pretty much summed up who you are. a retarded lookin mexican fag. how do u expect me not to mention that? come on, now.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #181 on: May 22, 2009, 06:12:55 PM »

And you still have not answered my question, because you know it's true. instead, you try and personally attack me.  ;) - Good job there buckaroo!

what question did I not answer? you're the one who's been dodging questions...again, what is it about YOU that makes YOU feel so special to society? what have you done for this world that was so extravagant. i'd really like to hear your answer to that, krondon.

Yeah Buckaroo! - I'll answer your question even though you have not answered mine (its because you know your a embarrassment to your family.)

I actually worked my ass off to get a job, Never was a job given to me. My dad needs help sometimes with work, do I charge him? naw, that's my dad. I help my parents pay almost everything. Do you do that? My dad is getting his Retirement money in september, and work is slow for him, guess who steps up?

I am currently working freelance doing web design and SEO work (I didn't even graduate in any of those fields) - and still I'm making ok dough, without a full time job.

My point here is that I worked for everything I got, you didn't. I actually have various skills that I learned and acquired with hard work, you? I help out my fam, you mooch off your fam.

There's no point arguing with you, let's see what bull you come up with for a reply now.

do you even realize what a loser you sound like? LMAO. ive never taken money from my dad..in fact, i make him money. i help operate 2 businesses, you retarded lookin creature, one of which is a cannabis club, the other of which is construction. i already said that numerous times, remedial moron. you say i dont work, but where does that retarded ass bs even come from? the fact that you're still spiteful over me exposing you as a fag in the years past? over me going to raves? what are you so mad at, krondon? you are NOT important because you do web design computer geek shit and because you work for money, you godamn idiot. thats nothing to boast about. ahahaha

What's the point. You still don't answer my question, your only defense is my old Halloween picture. Wow.
And you going to Raves has nothing to do with anything, when did i even mention that? I never said you didn't work, but you did nothing for yourself, all your opportunities in life were given to you. Your a bum. If your parents kicked you out right now you would prob. die in the streets thizzing out on E. It's just the way you are. Your soooo Cool man, You Drop E. wow. someone give NIK a medal for being the coolest cat on Dubcc.

Keep obsessing over my old Halloween costume pics if it makes you feel any better. I'm sorry the truth hurts.

the point is, how would you know what was givin to me by who? you dont..thats exactly my point. you're simply tryna spite me over the embarrassing shit that i caused you on this site in the past with made up lies so that you can feel better about looking like a fag. how is a cannabis club gunna be given to me? do you realize how stupid you sound? do you even know the work, research, and effort it takes to open up a shop like that?  you dont use facts to diss me, you just create these make-believe stories and use em as facts. LOL. same with all my other nutriders here. i, on the other hand, dont say shit with the intention of spiting. i say shit because its true. you had a picture of you posted up which pretty much summed up who you are. a retarded lookin mexican fag. how do u expect me not to mention that? come on, now.
LMAO - YOU SAID IT WAS YOUR "UNCLE'S" SHOP!!! - I'm not making up make believe stories, I'm just repeating what you said.

i might be going in 50/50 on my uncles weed club
and i've been here long enough and everyone who is a regular forum visitor knows as well that your job was given to you by your daddy. I don't have time to dig up a thread with the exact quote (I know you do though, why don't you go look for it for me?)

Your a fucken loser man, for real. keep talking about my looks.  :)

FTW!!!!!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #182 on: May 23, 2009, 08:19:44 AM »

you say your dad lets you run 2 business's and your siting on a floor.. speaks volumes about your dad...  so i take it hes blind

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #183 on: May 23, 2009, 06:17:22 PM »

you say your dad lets you run 2 business's and your siting on a floor.. speaks volumes about your dad...  so i take it hes blind

yea...my dad lets me run his weed club. ::)

man up and handle your shit, bitchelades.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #184 on: May 23, 2009, 06:20:08 PM »

LMAO - YOU SAID IT WAS YOUR "UNCLE'S" SHOP!!! - I'm not making up make believe stories, I'm just repeating what you said.

and i've been here long enough and everyone who is a regular forum visitor knows as well that your job was given to you by your daddy. I don't have time to dig up a thread with the exact quote (I know you do though, why don't you go look for it for me?)

FTW!!!!!

LMAO. "FTW" ahahah...you're a fuckin homo, krondon, straight up. you've already been exposed, you are BY FAR WCC's biggest fag...ever. even SPICE called you a fag, LOL. thats when you KNOW you're a flaming queer.

Now get the fuck off my nuts, stop worrying about my life, and go design some websites so you can feel important to society. :-*

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #185 on: May 23, 2009, 06:21:23 PM »

yea...my dad lets me run his weed club. ::)

man up and handle your shit, bitchelades.

so your a family of degenerates

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #186 on: May 23, 2009, 11:38:32 PM »

FTW!!!!!

LMAO. "FTW" ahahah...you're a fuckin homo, krondon, straight up. you've already been exposed, you are BY FAR WCC's biggest fag...ever. even SPICE called you a fag, LOL. thats when you KNOW you're a flaming queer.

Now get the fuck off my nuts, stop worrying about my life, and go design some websites so you can feel important to society. :-*
I win. :-)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #187 on: May 23, 2009, 11:41:17 PM »
LOL at NIK keeping my name in his mouth.  I have no problem with E-Crazy, in fact I was a tool for starting this thread when this was a HALLOWEEN COSTUME.  Grow up NIK

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #188 on: May 27, 2009, 10:55:54 AM »
LOL at NIK keeping my name in his mouth.  I have no problem with E-Crazy, in fact I was a tool for starting this thread when this was a HALLOWEEN COSTUME.  Grow up NIK

and you being a tool somehow make him less gay? LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #189 on: May 27, 2009, 10:57:47 AM »

elton john won grammys....but winning doesnt solve homosexuality

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #190 on: May 27, 2009, 11:58:33 AM »

So you stay gay. There you go.
 :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #191 on: May 27, 2009, 12:06:29 PM »

So you stay gay. There you go.
 :)

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #192 on: May 27, 2009, 12:23:07 PM »
No need to look for a fake pic for you.... :-X

How Embarrassing.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #193 on: May 27, 2009, 12:26:40 PM »
NIK I said I was a tool for creating this thread and that is it, you are a complete tool in you're whole existence, everyone on here knows that :D

DIP DIP SET SET

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #194 on: May 27, 2009, 05:54:58 PM »
Being sober Is for people not smart enough to high.And ambition is for people not smart enough to be lazy
GOOD QUOTE