Author Topic: The official "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" discussion thread  (Read 9744 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: The official "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" discussion thread
« Reply #255 on: May 19, 2009, 03:31:59 PM »
I Can't Believe This Fuckin Thread Still Goin....

Suges West coast = bangin song
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #256 on: May 19, 2009, 03:33:59 PM »

AND?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #257 on: May 19, 2009, 05:37:47 PM »

AND?

i bang Black Superman as i fuck your wife
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #258 on: May 19, 2009, 06:25:13 PM »

AND?

Ok Maine Hard Gangsta Lmao,  ;) I Wouldn't Even Claim Im From A State Lyke That Here.......... ;)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #259 on: May 19, 2009, 06:54:54 PM »

AND?

Ok Maine Hard Gangsta Lmao,  ;) I Wouldn't Even Claim Im From A State Lyke That Here.......... ;)

LOL  hey man i can't help where i was raised...granted i plan on leaving here now that im graduated from college

nice collection BTW in the sig, i got the DVD and CD together in the same box - yours came seperately?

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #260 on: May 19, 2009, 07:21:26 PM »

AND?

LOL  hey man i can't help where i was raised...granted i plan on leaving here now that im graduated from college

nice collection BTW in the sig, i got the DVD and CD together in the same box - yours came seperately?

i have doubles of everything, i have one that did come together and the other one i found em separately....take pics of yours and send em to me  ;)

acgrundy

« Reply #261 on: May 19, 2009, 08:58:49 PM »
why were people talking about Big Hutch's version of so damn hood like it is a totally different song?  There is barely even a noticable difference imo...maybe someone could point out the differences to me

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #262 on: May 19, 2009, 09:15:51 PM »
why were people talking about Big Hutch's version of so damn hood like it is a totally different song?  There is barely even a noticable difference imo...maybe someone could point out the differences to me

i was hoping for Hutch to rap on it LOL

Jaydc555

« Reply #263 on: May 19, 2009, 09:18:00 PM »
The hutch version has a deeper,fuller sound where as the Vegas one just sounds hollow.Listen to it on something better then computer speakers and you can hear it

EFFeX

« Reply #264 on: May 19, 2009, 09:37:15 PM »
Vegas used completely different drums on his version, it's very watered down. Hutch used a nice synth too.

They are the same patterns, Vegas just recreated what Hutch did originally.

After not hearing the Hutch version for so long when I finally heard it recently I remember thinking, "Wow, this is really how the song was supposed to sound." Vegas isn't a bad producer, but you can really tell that his beat wasn't meant for the track.

EFFeX

« Reply #265 on: May 19, 2009, 09:38:31 PM »
The hutch version has a deeper,fuller sound where as the Vegas one just sounds hollow.Listen to it on something better then computer speakers and you can hear it

The Hutch version goes hard on my car system, especially the version of the beat without Sisqo! You probably noticed that the beats are slightly different on the Sisqo and without Sisqo versions.

Jaydc555

« Reply #266 on: May 19, 2009, 09:41:15 PM »
I did.I've got the beats by dre headphones and I notice every small difference in them.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #267 on: May 19, 2009, 09:53:30 PM »
I did.I've got the beats by dre headphones and I notice every small difference in them.

Are Them Headphones Really That Good Homie? I Been Thinkin About Gettin Them If They Are As Good Advertised....
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 09:55:26 PM by Ridah662 »

Jaydc555

« Reply #268 on: May 19, 2009, 10:08:57 PM »
Worth every penny.I never listen to music without them these days.The clarity and crispness of the sound is incredible.I'm not kidding when I say its like listening to albums for the first time again.They have a deep,rich bass level that's never overpowering.I listen to a variety of music and they handle every genre beautifully.I highly recommend them

EFFeX

« Reply #269 on: May 19, 2009, 10:19:40 PM »
Worth every penny.I never listen to music without them these days.The clarity and crispness of the sound is incredible.I'm not kidding when I say its like listening to albums for the first time again.They have a deep,rich bass level that's never overpowering.I listen to a variety of music and they handle every genre beautifully.I highly recommend them

See, that's the thing, if the bass is as good as you say then I might consider the purchase, but I've had some great headphones for mid to high range over the years, but they all seemed to lack on identifying the lows. Do you seem to get the full range of lows on them?