Author Topic: The official "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" discussion thread  (Read 9965 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: The official "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" discussion thread
« Reply #285 on: May 21, 2009, 05:49:03 PM »
Damn I love the chorus of Lil' Youngstaz...that is probably my favorite song on the album

thats my LEAST favorite song, no joke
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

« Reply #286 on: May 21, 2009, 05:51:28 PM »
Damn I love the chorus of Lil' Youngstaz...that is probably my favorite song on the album

thats my LEAST favorite song, no joke

It's not a bad song, but it's terrible vocal quality on the hook, almost like it wasn't mixed. Probably an unfinished version?

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #287 on: May 21, 2009, 05:56:47 PM »
can someone hook up the album art in high quality?

ughhhhhhhh nah ;)

Dog if I  really wanted it I could get it. I just don't feel like going through that much trouble to get it but don't doubt me, you see where that got you last time.

And Crack Wilson, please get off this man's dick. He's not going to send you any unreleased pictures of Crooked I.

dont talk about it b about it.... ;) you got lucky one time homie dont flatter yaself that much cause u definetly missin a lot still  ;)

« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 06:00:02 PM by Ridah662 »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #288 on: May 21, 2009, 06:05:15 PM »
the only thing he has is semen on his chin

oh snap
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #289 on: May 21, 2009, 06:05:53 PM »

ughhhhhhhh nah ;)

Dog if I  really wanted it I could get it. I just don't feel like going through that much trouble to get it but don't doubt me, you see where that got you last time.

And Crack Wilson, please get off this man's dick. He's not going to send you any unreleased pictures of Crooked I.

thats not really that funny - i know dude from another forum

we go a bit ways back

and by the way this isn't SAy hi to the bad guy, way to fail at posting the real CD

Internet buddies? Awww how cute for you...faggot.

And I don't get why you keep saying that? I didn't take a collection of songs and try to past them off as the album...FTP did - I just posted it. So who should you really be mad at? You worthless slut.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #290 on: May 21, 2009, 06:07:57 PM »
worthless s lut?

im the most valuable slut on the board

and you didn't even include every track you clown, you missed the OG of Gangsta Rap and NOT the edited version :D

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #291 on: May 21, 2009, 08:53:27 PM »
worthless s lut?

and you didn't even include every track you clown, you missed the OG of Gangsta Rap and NOT the edited version :D
thats because he didnt leak it. clint dogg did if i recall?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #292 on: May 21, 2009, 08:55:24 PM »
worthless s lut?

thats because he didnt leak it. clint dogg did if i recall?

Nah it was me...do you see the first post in this post?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #293 on: May 22, 2009, 06:13:15 AM »
whens untouchable going to leak

V2DHeart

« Reply #294 on: May 22, 2009, 06:18:16 AM »
Hopefully it wont. Measures will be taken to ensure it doesn't
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #295 on: May 22, 2009, 07:01:11 AM »

that album will not leak live squad

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #296 on: May 22, 2009, 07:10:39 AM »

i wanna hear the 2pac collabo

Okka

« Reply #297 on: May 22, 2009, 07:37:42 AM »

EFFeX

« Reply #298 on: May 22, 2009, 07:41:47 AM »

SHTTBG wasn't supposed to either, LOL.

Na, on the real, I need this Untouchable album. I hope one day it surfaces somehow.

JohnnyL

« Reply #299 on: May 22, 2009, 08:01:53 AM »

SHTTBG wasn't supposed to either, LOL.

Na, on the real, I need this Untouchable album. I hope one day it surfaces somehow.

Maybe in light of the recent leaks, Widewake will choose to release the "Untouchable" album ahead of "Say Hi to the Bad Guy."