Author Topic: Have You Guys Succomed to Boning your Girl on her RAG?  (Read 239 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Have You Guys Succomed to Boning your Girl on her RAG?
« on: May 10, 2009, 05:15:37 AM »
you've all heared the line? baby its Nature, its natural!

The Question is, have you all crossed the line??

I was tired of getting head, and she sold me! So i fucking broke out the towel and as a byproduct, the sex lasted for a whopping 1 minute til i looked down and was covered in fucking blood and now i got period stains on my bomb posturepedic mattress :|

Jaydc555

Re: Have You Guys Succomed to Boning your Girl on her RAG?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 05:18:09 AM »
Yep.many time I don't mind a little ketchup on my frank and beans.

Jaydc555

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 05:20:57 AM »
Just make sure to put a towel underneath and don't let her get on top and your good to go.I had a chick suck the blood/cum off my dick one time.Needless to say I'm a nasty muthafucka but that's just me.I know some people are squeemish about blood but get over it its just blood.Of course I may be insane...on a side note for whatever reason some bitches get extremely horny on the rag

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 11:00:55 AM »
Just make sure to put a towel underneath and don't let her get on top and your good to go.I had a chick suck the blood/cum off my dick one time.Needless to say I'm a nasty muthafucka but that's just me.I know some people are squeemish about blood but get over it its just blood.Of course I may be insane...on a side note for whatever reason some bitches get extremely horny on the rag
That girl is wife material.

I got o objections with running the red light......as long as its her bed that ends up looking like a crime scene, not mine.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 11:05:34 AM »

eye have a feeling you would get aids before me

Please go to Africa.I will pay for your ticket.I want the satisfaction of you being killed by aids or a lion.

eye will go back to Africa when your devils will go back to europe or the caves
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

westsiderider323

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 11:08:39 AM »

hahaha wow

Jaydc555

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2009, 11:09:19 AM »
I won't even lie I miss that girl to death.I dated her for three years and we lived together for two.She also let me piss on her at her request and let me have a threeway with her and her friend.twice with two different friends.But as expected it ended in the most fucked up break up ever which included a police enforced treaty betwee us and eventually me being banned from the district in that town.Of course we still ended up fucking after all of that.Man that was a crazy time.I miss it.The stories I have from it are classy.I also mentioned in another post about me putting up a sex video of a girl at a party.This was that girl during the break up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009, 11:10:57 AM »
You know job you might be right.If I don't already have it that is.

JAZ

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2009, 01:59:23 PM »
a real sailor sails the red sea.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2009, 02:10:51 PM »

hahaha wow
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2009, 04:02:26 PM »
A couple of times intentionally with my ex-wife, and best believe the towels were laid down for precautionary reasons. And one time unexpected in high school, the dumb broad started menstruating while I was piping her :puke:
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2009, 03:05:08 AM »

:firedevil: