Author Topic: LOL @ this idiot mets fan..  (Read 225 times)

Muhfukka

Re: LOL @ this idiot mets fan..
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2009, 06:51:39 PM »
what im trying to say is most of the people who are fanatics about their teams and shit arent even thinking about the actual sport

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2009, 06:53:24 PM »
what im trying to say is most of the people who are fanatics about their teams and shit arent even thinking about the actual sport

idk bout that one...all my homies are very intelligent when it comes to their team/sport...and here you got a bunch of cats who know a lot about basketball/baseball/football and are some die hard fans.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

OchoCinco

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2009, 06:55:54 PM »
Prince u have become the most useless poster.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2009, 04:57:16 PM »
Define a useful poster? I don't think i want to be one of those.

Faggot. Now go suck another one and take after NIK and make all your friends over the internet.

Blasphemy

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2009, 05:15:31 PM »
first off their isn't a difference, your thinking of a guy who likes sports and a guy who actually does sports. (a watch and a partaker if you will).

Sports are fun to watch, I agree some retards take the shit way to serious, I mean its like those sports movies were the sport saves lives, that shit is too far. It should just be a hobby, nothing more nothing less, if you like it enough to try and go pro, then go pro.I mean wouldn't anyone want to get paid for doing what they like to do, but some people just need to relax and not take it so serious unless your betting.Me I only own a Lakers/Raiders hat (also 1 raiders shirt), I wouldn't wear one of the players jerseys even if they were my favorite.