Author Topic: The Game Confirms New Album Title  (Read 1674 times)

OchoCinco

Re: The Game Confirms New Album Title
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2009, 08:15:15 PM »
i would make a $50,000 bet that if Jay-Z's Album was not called "The Black Album"; actually make it a million, that no way in HELL would Game's album be The R.E.D. Album.

your just fooling yourself if you believe that Game just came up with that with no ties at all.

and ill bet a million that JAyZ would never have named his album The Blueprint if KRS-One hadnt done it first........

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2009, 08:17:46 PM »
i would make a $50,000 bet that if Jay-Z's Album was not called "The Black Album"; actually make it a million, that no way in HELL would Game's album be The R.E.D. Album.

your just fooling yourself if you believe that Game just came up with that with no ties at all.

and ill bet a million that JAyZ would never have named his album The Blueprint if KRS-One hadnt done it first........

i wouldn't take that bet, because i would lose lol. :P

honestly, it has nothing to do with any sort of dislike of Game; i just call it how i see it.

OchoCinco

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2009, 08:21:15 PM »

honestly, it has nothing to do with any sort of dislike of Game; i just call it how i see it.

ye i know but  we all kno how often Game says red, blood in his lyrics so i dont see this as a big surprise that he would name his album referring to that so i wouldnt think it was connected to anything to do with jayz naming his album the black album.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 08:36:11 PM by OchoCinco »

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2009, 08:43:33 PM »
LOL @ people taking full offense, i like Game's music.

he just has a thing for Jay-Z & yeah, Jay-Z bit off Biggie; thats like saying 1+1=2.

i probably like Game more than Jay-Z lmao, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Game has a thing with Jay-Z.

Game stans are by far the funniest thing on the board; this mother fucker just wrote me some essay about how Game makes better music than 50 & how he sold more than Chamillionaire all because i hurt his feelings! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you don't see any stans? LOL YOU don't see any stans? :laugh: Al3000 is another HUGE stan & in your clear rage over my comments you failed to see that i was talking in general about stans and not this thread. ;)

LOL, i'd rather you call me a Slaughterhouse stan than a Chamillionaire stan. i fuckin like praise them lol. i don't have a biased view for Cham, i knock his shit all the time & i don't have biased view of Game; your just CLEARLY upset. ;D

I'm a fan of hip hop homeboy....first and foremost and I'm not mad or enraged over your comments...I don't give a fuck because what ever Game eats don't make me shit.....but the fact is I'm a west coaster and ....I've been saying u a hoe ass nigga.....lol....

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2009, 08:46:23 PM »

ye i know but  we all kno how often Game says red, blood in his lyrics so i dont see this as a big surprise that he would name his album referring to that so i wouldnt think it was connected to anything to do with jayz naming his album the black album.

still havent told me who that is in ya avy... :-\

----------------
Now playing: The Game - Ol' English
via FoxyTunes

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

OchoCinco

« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2009, 08:53:28 PM »

----------------
via FoxyTunes

if i knew i would tell ya, shes jus some hot bitch takin pics with her cellphone as far as i know hah

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2009, 08:57:02 PM »

----------------
via FoxyTunes

if i knew i would tell ya, shes jus some hot bitch takin pics with her cellphone as far as i know hah

ohhhh...lol all i know is she can get it... ;D

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

sofdark

« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2009, 09:06:26 PM »
What's R.E.D standing for?

Everyone know Game's on Jay's nuts because Jay wouldn't show him immediate love by letting him use About My Money on the Documentary.  But it is what it is.

As long as Game come corrects like Bang Along I could give a fuck who's he a stan of or what he's doing.

what was the situation?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2009, 09:16:13 PM »
What's R.E.D standing for?

Everyone know Game's on Jay's nuts because Jay wouldn't show him immediate love by letting him use About My Money on the Documentary.  But it is what it is.

As long as Game come corrects like Bang Along I could give a fuck who's he a stan of or what he's doing.

what was the situation?

Ugh, from my understanding, here's the run down of Jay and Game's career relationships.

Game wanted to use About My Money with Dr.Dre and Jay-Z (it was once for Detox but was later released on Dretox) on the Documentary but Jay wouldn't clear his verse so Game caught feelings.  Then all those subtle disses followed - "I don't do button ups...blah...blah...blah."  Game kept coming at him until Jay did that freestyle on the radio.  After that Game recorded My Bitch but never officially released it until it leaked.  Supposedly, Game didn't because they met up at some awards show and deaded the beef.  There was supposed to be a video of that which Game was going to release but that never did.  Then Game started running that mouth again for LAX, followed by the rumored "let game kill himself" comments by Jay.  Finally, Game then had a one way war against Jay which was him running his mouth off.  He kept saying bi-polar shit like "I got love for Jay but I'm going to murk his ass...blah...blah...blah..."

Wiki says shit started before that over a conflict with of the name of a record label Game used to be down with.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2009, 10:41:54 PM »
Wow I had no idea my joke would cause a uproar  ;)

Lol, look Game does have a lil obession with Hov, like him or not. Shit is funny as hell. We all know it would make Game's day and career if Jay decided to work with him, period.

And as far as Ice Cube being his favorite rapper, I only heard Game say that after his falling out with Dre. He got Eazy E tatted on his arm and was worshiping Dre there for a bit so this Cube thing is new lol.

On a serious note though, musically I enjoy Game's albums and I am looking forward to the new one. But he is still bi-polar. Chillax people lol.

Game still worships Dre so if Dre was his favorite rapper he would've put his name in the song, since he still drops it everywhere else.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2009, 04:17:49 AM »
I don't know how that theory holds since Game just freestyled on that Jay & Dre track couple months after it leaked. Like Busta did with Imagine, doesn't mean it's a legit verse from the track.

BTW here's my take on 50 vs. Game discography:

GRODT > Doc > DA > Massacre= GRODT OST= L.A.X.> Curtis

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2009, 07:29:23 AM »
The game is one of the best in da game rite now

and ps  fuck  jay z

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2009, 08:16:38 AM »
Why this hate for Jay?
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2009, 11:09:42 AM »
GRODT > Doc > DA > Massacre= GRODT OST= L.A.X.> Curtis

100% agree 8)

Why this hate for Jay?

their shouldnt be, he's a legend weather you like it or not lol.

Reasonable Doubt is one of the best. 8)

i felt American Gangster too, but that album got SO much hate.

can't wait for BP3! ;D

it's rumored that R.E.D stands for Realest to Ever Do it.

i really hope it doesn't though because then he would be jocking Joe Budden, who announced a while ago he was going to name one of his future albums that lol. :P

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2009, 11:35:30 AM »
eh, shitty title for either of them if you ask me.   
- Banks