Author Topic: The Game Confirms New Album Title  (Read 1676 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: The Game Confirms New Album Title
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2009, 03:03:19 PM »
LOL @ people taking full offense, i like Game's music.

he just has a thing for Jay-Z & yeah, Jay-Z bit off Biggie; thats like saying 1+1=2.

i probably like Game more than Jay-Z lmao, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Game has a thing with Jay-Z.

Game stans are by far the funniest thing on the board; this mother fucker just wrote me some essay about how Game makes better music than 50 & how he sold more than Chamillionaire all because i hurt his feelings! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you don't see any stans? LOL YOU don't see any stans? :laugh: Al3000 is another HUGE stan & in your clear rage over my comments you failed to see that i was talking in general about stans and not this thread. ;)

LOL, i'd rather you call me a Slaughterhouse stan than a Chamillionaire stan. i fuckin like praise them lol. i don't have a biased view for Cham, i knock his shit all the time & i don't have biased view of Game; your just CLEARLY upset. ;D

lol why would i be upset, i just find your comments hilarious just like on anything related to eminem, you seem to love his shit regardless of anything he drops. As for dropping an 'essay', i type quick, probably took 3-4 mins max to type. Nuttin but a minor.  ;)

As for stans, u named one...some AL3000 dude, i dont even know dude nor check his posts in general apart from the one he posted in here but it seems to me that dude just got bored with your comments like i did, though he did sound a lil on the groupie tip but u just keep dropping this game stans shit but i see none! U claiming im a game stan?!? lmao, how many game threads you seen me in recently? lol, i like games music but i never been on a groupie tip or callin' out stans in every thread...and i dunno what you're talking about chamillionaire for homie, i like dudes music, ultimate victory is fire.

I just pointed out a point, aint nobody upset here, ima grown man, maybe some of y'all cant take criticism. Go bump encore for abit and clear your head.

pz

it's hard to not assume your a Game stan based off of a strong defense for him lmao.

but hell yeah, i'm about to straight bump some Eminem! 8)

cuz i'm the only one who i liking that album...right. :D

i didn't mean to make the Cham reference though, my bad. :-[ that was meant for Al3000 who said, "your mad he sold more than your favorite rapper". :P

We kool, im just bored with the game hating and the calling of game stans when there seems to be more people knocking game in here for naming an album than anyone being a groupie. Thats why i defended him ;-) I like his music, i didnt think LAX was dope as i said, im in no way a stan. lol

pz!

+1 my G. 8)

i should chill anyway, it's about the music on the disc; not what he calls it.

i just have to point out that it's all a Jay-Z reference lol.

Big ups to both of yall. I would be lying if I said I felt bad for the Game comment lol, but it was a joke people. And anyone that knows me in this forum knows I am about the music at the end of the day.
yep, you're basically from another planet  :laugh: ;)

also lol at Lyrical G's claim of Chamillitary Click being a game stan, i know it was sarcasm but still.
he's just on a groupie hunt  :laugh: i know it's a bit extreme, then again The Game is a touchy subject so i understand his motives

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2009, 05:17:37 PM »
untill it drops there can be another 2 titles so...
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2009, 05:35:22 PM »
LOL @ people taking full offense, i like Game's music.

he just has a thing for Jay-Z & yeah, Jay-Z bit off Biggie; thats like saying 1+1=2.

i probably like Game more than Jay-Z lmao, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Game has a thing with Jay-Z.

Game stans are by far the funniest thing on the board; this mother fucker just wrote me some essay about how Game makes better music than 50 & how he sold more than Chamillionaire all because i hurt his feelings! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you don't see any stans? LOL YOU don't see any stans? :laugh: Al3000 is another HUGE stan & in your clear rage over my comments you failed to see that i was talking in general about stans and not this thread. ;)

LOL, i'd rather you call me a Slaughterhouse stan than a Chamillionaire stan. i fuckin like praise them lol. i don't have a biased view for Cham, i knock his shit all the time & i don't have biased view of Game; your just CLEARLY upset. ;D

lol why would i be upset, i just find your comments hilarious just like on anything related to eminem, you seem to love his shit regardless of anything he drops. As for dropping an 'essay', i type quick, probably took 3-4 mins max to type. Nuttin but a minor.  ;)

As for stans, u named one...some AL3000 dude, i dont even know dude nor check his posts in general apart from the one he posted in here but it seems to me that dude just got bored with your comments like i did, though he did sound a lil on the groupie tip but u just keep dropping this game stans shit but i see none! U claiming im a game stan?!? lmao, how many game threads you seen me in recently? lol, i like games music but i never been on a groupie tip or callin' out stans in every thread...and i dunno what you're talking about chamillionaire for homie, i like dudes music, ultimate victory is fire.

I just pointed out a point, aint nobody upset here, ima grown man, maybe some of y'all cant take criticism. Go bump encore for abit and clear your head.

pz

it's hard to not assume your a Game stan based off of a strong defense for him lmao.

but hell yeah, i'm about to straight bump some Eminem! 8)

cuz i'm the only one who i liking that album...right. :D

i didn't mean to make the Cham reference though, my bad. :-[ that was meant for Al3000 who said, "your mad he sold more than your favorite rapper". :P

We kool, im just bored with the game hating and the calling of game stans when there seems to be more people knocking game in here for naming an album than anyone being a groupie. Thats why i defended him ;-) I like his music, i didnt think LAX was dope as i said, im in no way a stan. lol

pz!

+1 my G. 8)

i should chill anyway, it's about the music on the disc; not what he calls it.

i just have to point out that it's all a Jay-Z reference lol.

Big ups to both of yall. I would be lying if I said I felt bad for the Game comment lol, but it was a joke people. And anyone that knows me in this forum knows I am about the music at the end of the day.
yep, you're basically from another planet  :laugh: ;)

also lol at Lyrical G's claim of Chamillitary Click being a game stan, i know it was sarcasm but still.
he's just on a groupie hunt  :laugh: i know it's a bit extreme, then again The Game is a touchy subject so i understand his motives

;D