Author Topic: joe budden is now waiting to be dissed lmfao  (Read 1348 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: joe budden is now waiting to be dissed lmfao
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2009, 12:17:59 PM »
..."what i desire to be never inspired me, i idolize karma, catch 22's an irony" -- Joe Budden

http://www.twitter.com/mousebudden

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2009, 12:37:32 PM »

I think you will find all the members of slaughter house say jay-z is the best rapper, that is why joe budden didn't mention him. Like he said, he is probably better than at least half of those rappers but there were a lot of wack names on that list lol. I agree, Black Thought is one ill rapper but lets face it, todays joe budden is better than wu tang clan. That was his point, he is talking about the best rappers at this moment, not in years gone past

Budden could take ODB, U-God, maybe Masta Killa. Other than that, he's outta luck. And yes, I'm talking about Wu Tang now.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 12:39:54 PM by rapsodie »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2009, 12:45:18 PM »
Wu Tang are washed up, the closest to that list would be Gza, other than that,....lol have you heard recent method man? raekwon lost it a long time ago, ghostface is alright inspectah deck is no longer the great talent he was once was. when was the last time you heard a quotable from him? Sorry but this is not meant to be a trip down memory lane, the wu are just not the same and haven't been for a long ass time.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 12:50:19 PM by virtuoso »

'EclipZe

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2009, 01:13:10 PM »
i loled so hard @ mc hammer is 17 , do you agree to that ? NO! :D mc hammer better than joey lmfao

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2009, 02:05:36 PM »
Wu Tang are washed up, the closest to that list would be Gza, other than that,....lol have you heard recent method man? raekwon lost it a long time ago, ghostface is alright inspectah deck is no longer the great talent he was once was. when was the last time you heard a quotable from him? Sorry but this is not meant to be a trip down memory lane, the wu are just not the same and haven't been for a long ass time.
Heard recent leaks from Blackout 2? Joe Budden can't fuck with Meth. Heard resent Raekwon joints leaking? Joe Budden can't fuck with Rae. Ghost is Ghost, and always has been, Joey can't fuck with him. ODB was way more unique than Buddens ever will be, RZA is going over a lot of peoples head, Masta Killa, U-God, and Deck are all mad underrated, they might haven dropped a lot of material lately, but Joey can't see them when it comes to rapping.
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2009, 02:27:52 PM »
Meth >>> Budden all time.

but Meth cant see Budden now.

but thats not Meth's fault, i don't know many rappers that can see him now.

would be an interesting beef.

meth can get buddens if it was off the head..

meth a throwed freestyler..not takin nuthin way from joe..

meth dumbs alot of his shit down..

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2009, 03:11:10 PM »
Heard recent leaks from Blackout 2? Joe Budden can't fuck with Meth. Heard resent Raekwon joints leaking? Joe Budden can't fuck with Rae. Ghost is Ghost, and always has been, Joey can't fuck with him. ODB was way more unique than Buddens ever will be, RZA is going over a lot of peoples head, Masta Killa, U-God, and Deck are all mad underrated, they might haven dropped a lot of material lately, but Joey can't see them when it comes to rapping.
Not to forget 8 Diagrams (INS and Uey spit hard on that album). Say what you want to about the music on 8 Diagrams (I personally loved it), but you can't deny the lyricism.

cyence

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2009, 10:18:15 AM »

Yes and he still spittin fire...You gonna tell me is verse and hook on "New Wu" aint ill??
Matter fact Meth been droppin heat ever since 4:21

MediumL

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2009, 10:38:12 AM »
redman just said who the fuck is budden? Its on!!!!!!

Plus Redman is NJ Budden is still behind Redman. Redman and Meth will dispose of this dude.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2009, 10:44:55 AM »

I never said method man wasn't talented but his verses on 8 diagrams were nothing particularly attention grabbing, the same for INS. INS is the definition of a rapper that fell the fuck off, he has gone from being a fantastic rapper, to an alright rapper with a really nice flow. I have heard "New Wu" to yes and again, he is alright but it's nothing particularly impressive. His flow has always been on point definitely but lyrically hmm it's alright.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 10:50:36 AM by virtuoso »

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2009, 11:54:57 AM »

Plus Redman is NJ Budden is still behind Redman. Redman and Meth will dispose of this dude.
where?  :laugh:
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,

MediumL

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2009, 12:45:10 PM »

it was on sohh, some interview meth and red have just done.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2009, 02:18:27 PM »

it was on sohh, some interview meth and red have just done.
cant find it, got a link?
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2009, 04:34:30 PM »
that's because he kind of dissed Redman too.

i forget what number they put Red but Budden was like, "that's debateable".

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2009, 04:35:37 PM »
that's because he kind of dissed Redman too.

i forget what number they put Red but Budden was like, "that's debateable".
na red and joe have had beef...nothing new