Author Topic: Ah ah ah new tupac album out.....november 26  (Read 96 times)

Myrealname

Ah ah ah new tupac album out.....november 26
« on: October 14, 2002, 11:27:42 PM »
"For those of you wanting your yearly fix of 2Pac material, expect another double album to drop on November 26. Titled Better Dayz, the album will be released by Amaru/Interscope Records and features tracks recorded between 1994 and up until his death in 1996. Besides the album title and the release date, there isn't much information on the album except that Ja Rule collaborator 7 Aurelius has produced three songs on the project.

Other Pac projects in the works include a documentary being produced by MTV and Amaru Entertainment as well as an accompanying soundtrack inspired by the film. Look for both of those to be released in spring 2003. "

Its too obvious....the same day of snoop dogg's paid the cost to be the boss and believe me its not a coincidence.

AntoCorsa

Re:Ah ah ah new tupac album out.....november 26
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2002, 01:19:48 AM »
I agree. Btw trust me they still got problems with the Nov. 26th release. But i agree with you.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2002, 04:52:01 AM »
I think Afeni has more to do with the release date than Suge and any of the other Row affiliates do. Anyways, who gives a shizzle if their released on the same day, i'll be buying both so it won't bother me, I could care less about sales anyways.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2002, 07:38:54 AM »
I think Afeni has more to do with the release date than Suge and any of the other Row affiliates do. Anyways, who gives a shizzle if their released on the same day, i'll be buying both so it won't bother me, I could care less about sales anyways.

i will pick em both up 2!