Author Topic: Houston= Better then we thought, LA= Not as good as we thought?  (Read 1830 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Houston= Better then we thought, LA= Not as good as we thought?
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2009, 12:34:29 PM »
correct

because Kobe is a team player
and Artest is a team leader

Like it or not,

Kobe made a better Robin then he does a Batman...

cuz he takes it up the butt?

I was thinking more because he does seem like a natural leader...

...somebodies got that prison sex on the brain....lol

nah Robin is gay lol

thats the ongoing joke
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2009, 12:49:14 PM »
correct

because Kobe is a team player
and Artest is a team leader

Like it or not,

Kobe made a better Robin then he does a Batman...

cuz he takes it up the butt?

I was thinking more because he does seem like a natural leader...

...somebodies got that prison sex on the brain....lol

nah Robin is gay lol

thats the ongoing joke

ahhh i gotcha. Well....it is what it is....
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2009, 12:53:42 PM »
Houston is better than anyone thought...this is the same team that won 22 straight games. come on, now!

on the other hand, we're still 1000000X better than 'em...when we play our game we have the ability of toying with 'em...PeACe

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2009, 01:04:32 PM »
Houston is better than anyone thought...this is the same team that won 22 straight games. come on, now!

on the other hand, we're still 1000000X better than 'em...when we play our game we have the ability of toying with 'em...PeACe

Be real man, i know you can NEVER say anything bad about your team. But even the blindest fan would have to get pissed at what is going on.  Consider this a complement, but you guys shouldnt have let them win more then 2 games....and without Yao you should have stepped on their throat.  If you really love the Lakers like u say, that shit has to concern you.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2009, 01:06:37 PM »

Be real man, i know you can NEVER say anything bad about your team. But even the blindest fan would have to get pissed at what is going on.  Consider this a complement, but you guys shouldnt have let them win more then 2 games....and without Yao you should have stepped on their throat.  If you really love the Lakers like u say, that shit has to concern you.

no shit im pissed....lmao...u just feel the need to go against anything i say, huh?

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2009, 01:10:17 PM »

no shit im pissed....lmao...u just feel the need to go against anything i say, huh?

No. but u spend more time making excuses rather then bein like..."wtf is my team doing?!?!?!"

Thats what I was saying when Dallas bounced our ass out the playoffs this year lol

teecee

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2009, 01:25:21 PM »

This is actually a very different team then the one that won 22 games 2 seasons ago.  They don't have a true low-post presence, nor do they have one of the best scoring perimiter players of his era.

The ONLY reason the Rockets are in this series is because they are displaying heart, and the Lakers aren't.   Unfortunately for Rocket fans, the Lakers supreme talent will allow them to win game 7

Rick McCrank

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2009, 01:26:14 PM »
the Lakers aren't as bad as this series makes them look, but the last few months they have not been as good as everyone thought

after they got all the recognition for beating Boston and Cleveland on the road, they decided to coast through

while they were winning they were winning ugly and easier said then done, they could have done much better with like 5% more effort

it's the same story every game and there are way too many inconsistent players on the roster

when they are on their A-game they can't be fucked with, but these teams know they don't play D so they cut to the basket

even more frustrating is that they know how to win and they still don't do the right things

how hard is it for Gasol to JOG to the paint to catch a pass, rather than taking it 18-feet out and dribbling and posting up from 15... it's sickening

Would you rather see Kobe act as if everything is OK after these losses....or show that he is fuckin pissed at the teams performance?  Im sure I know the answer. I think he's too concerned with his image (which is already fucked, so who cares). He doesnt need to call out individuals (as he is SUPPOSED to be the leader). But he can at least act like he's fuckin angry at their lackluster performances during this series.

I completely agree with you.... my dad said the other day, "You think Kobe would be more upset"

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2009, 01:28:51 PM »
the Lakers aren't as bad as this series makes them look, but the last few months they have not been as good as everyone thought

after they got all the recognition for beating Boston and Cleveland on the road, they decided to coast through

while they were winning they were winning ugly and easier said then done, they could have done much better with like 5% more effort

it's the same story every game and there are way too many inconsistent players on the roster

when they are on their A-game they can't be fucked with, but these teams know they don't play D so they cut to the basket

even more frustrating is that they know how to win and they still don't do the right things

how hard is it for Gasol to JOG to the paint to catch a pass, rather than taking it 18-feet out and dribbling and posting up from 15... it's sickening

Would you rather see Kobe act as if everything is OK after these losses....or show that he is fuckin pissed at the teams performance?  Im sure I know the answer. I think he's too concerned with his image (which is already fucked, so who cares). He doesnt need to call out individuals (as he is SUPPOSED to be the leader). But he can at least act like he's fuckin angry at their lackluster performances during this series.

I completely agree with you.... my dad said the other day, "You think Kobe would be more upset"

Yeah, he can do it in a way that isnt destructive for the team. He doesnt have to tear teammates down. Use the word "we" yah know lol. But he should be throwin shit in the locker room!  He should be fuckin PISSED.  He will only have so many chances to win a title, and you dont want to go out without a fight.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2009, 01:30:30 PM »
he needs to threaten Sasha's life...

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2009, 01:35:11 PM »
he needs to threaten Sasha's life...

yup, like..."just because you have a womans name doesnt mean u have to play like a bitch"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2009, 03:21:36 PM »

No. but u spend more time making excuses rather then bein like..."wtf is my team doing?!?!?!"

Thats what I was saying when Dallas bounced our ass out the playoffs this year lol

why would i come in here to complain? LOL. I speak the truth, I already said we played bad, I'm not gunna come in here and use my negative emotion AGAINST the Lakers, so instead of coming in here and bitching about the way we play, I say what needs to be said, such as "the Lakers played horrible"....i'm not gunna lie and say we played good when we didn't, but i'm also not gunna moan about shit, i'm here to rep, not to vent my frustrations.......but I know why we're playing horrible and I have no doubt that shit wont be the same come Sunday. I just choose to focus on the positives...is that really a problem?

PLANT

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2009, 03:22:08 PM »
Lakers have all the talent.  Like Charles said on TNT , if the Lakers cant win this year with this team, Kobe will never get a ring without Shaq.  

Houston is playing unbelievable right now, its great to watch.  I really hope they beat LA in game 7 because the Lakers dont deserve to win IMO.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2009, 03:25:25 PM »

This is actually a very different team then the one that won 22 games 2 seasons ago.  They don't have a true low-post presence, nor do they have one of the best scoring perimiter players of his era.

The ONLY reason the Rockets are in this series is because they are displaying heart, and the Lakers aren't.   Unfortunately for Rocket fans, the Lakers supreme talent will allow them to win game 7

Aaron Brooks wasn't beastin last season and they didn't have Artest...LOL. my point is, the team still has the same basic build and toughness. theyre underrated, you've got to admit it. and they play as good without Yao and T-Mac, because they thrive on team ball as opposed to individuals carrying them.

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2009, 03:45:17 PM »

why would i come in here to complain? LOL. I speak the truth, I already said we played bad, I'm not gunna come in here and use my negative emotion AGAINST the Lakers, so instead of coming in here and bitching about the way we play, I say what needs to be said, such as "the Lakers played horrible"....i'm not gunna lie and say we played good when we didn't, but i'm also not gunna moan about shit, i'm here to rep, not to vent my frustrations.......but I know why we're playing horrible and I have no doubt that shit wont be the same come Sunday. I just choose to focus on the positives...is that really a problem?

You dont have to come in here and complain. But u still do, just not about your team (which is the real problem). You complain about the refs, the league, etc.  If there is one team in the league that the NBA doesnt want to hold down, its the Lakers.  You guys have just been playing like shit is all.  The Lakers are a better team then the Rockets IMO, which makes it even worse that theyre in this situation. Losing to a team thats better then you>>>>>Losing to a team youre better then.