Author Topic: Houston= Better then we thought, LA= Not as good as we thought?  (Read 1846 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Houston= Better then we thought, LA= Not as good as we thought?
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2009, 10:03:30 AM »
the pathetic haters always expose themselfs when the Lakers loose a couple of games.....hopefully gaygostyles kills himself when the lakers become the team of the decade

LAkers>>>>>>>>Spurs

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2009, 10:15:54 AM »
the amount of hate the lakers get is crazy but i guess a real fan stands by the dumb shit thru the thick n thin
but looks like they let the rockets win so they can sweep em at home for the win

the pathetic haters always expose themselfs when the Lakers loose a couple of games.....hopefully gaygostyles kills himself when the lakers become the team of the decade

LAkers>>>>>>>>Spurs
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2009, 11:03:54 AM »
Saying something negative about a team, isnt "hate" lol. Some most of you Laker fans are more cheerleaders then fans. Thats why I get on NIK.  Obviously an insecurity problem. I have no problem admitting when my team is just playing like shit.  But alot of you Laker fans cant. You blame everyone else, never put ANY of the blame on Kobe (even though he is supposed to be the "leader" lol).  You have these delusional views of your team.  You guys really think the world either loves the Lakers, or hates them. lol.  So overdramatic. When in reality, the largest group out there is the one that just doesnt give a shit about them. We look at them like any other team that is struggling to win a series.  You can come with immature insults, but you still look like an idiot cus you cant argue what Im saying.  Ive said over and over, that the Lakers will probably win this series...and the next.  But if you Laker cheerleaders cant see that your team looks VERY unimpressive right now, then youre not fans just like I said.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2009, 11:06:59 AM »
ima laker fan regardless whether they win or lose, but things arent the same
well see what happens in a hour or so
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2009, 11:11:50 AM »

yeah, Like I said...they are the better team in this series.  Its just funny to me how many fans are so insecure that they cant just be like..."damn, Houston is givin us a tough ass series...we need to step it up!".  Instead its the refs fault, its this, its that. Naw, its none of that shit. Its Houston playing with more intensity then the Lakers, point blank. If the Lakers played with the same intensity (leaders fault) as the Rockets, this series would have been over.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2009, 11:14:27 AM »
aite, but would you agree fisher hasnt been the same?
and bynum, well he jus isnt bringin it
but fisher was a big factor this time last year
what happened to all them 3's?
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2009, 11:33:12 AM »

yeah, Like I said...they are the better team in this series.  Its just funny to me how many fans are so insecure that they cant just be like..."damn, Houston is givin us a tough ass series...we need to step it up!".  Instead its the refs fault, its this, its that. Naw, its none of that shit. Its Houston playing with more intensity then the Lakers, point blank. If the Lakers played with the same intensity (leaders fault) as the Rockets, this series would have been over.

get off are fucking dicks....i don't ever remember you coming in here criticizing the spurs when they lose...blame tim duncan, or give the mavs credit.....I do remember you disappearing when the mavs beat the spurs a couple years a go and then cameback 1 year later when the spurs beat the cavs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2009, 11:44:26 AM »
If the Lakers played with the same intensity (leaders fault) as the Rockets, this series would have been over.

you show your ignorance every day, when the Lakers lose it's kobe's fault, how cliche, that's the only thing you know what to say b/c you don't know shit about b-ball.......breakdown a fucking game, show some knowledge......do you not see our big men getting destroyed by Scola in game 6, or our role players missing open 3's?......i doubt you even watch Lakers games.....you just wait for the lakers to lose and all the cliches start coming out of your bitch ass mouth....your obsession with kobe is disturbing...

Jaydc555

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2009, 11:50:24 AM »
If the roles reversed and kobe and gasol was hurt and Houston had t Mac yao and dikembe they would have crushed the lakers

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2009, 12:15:35 PM »

get off are fucking dicks....i don't ever remember you coming in here criticizing the spurs when they lose...blame tim duncan, or give the mavs credit.....I do remember you disappearing when the mavs beat the spurs a couple years a go and then cameback 1 year later when the spurs beat the cavs

Ive left the board 3 different times, each time for several months. so what?  Youre almost as bad as NIK, maybe worse. NIK is a cheerleader like you, but at least he does know basketball...he just lets his mancrush on Kobe get in the way of his knowledge of the game. You...yes cheerleader, no knowledge, yes mancrush.  You should really not show these public displays of affection for another man the way you guys do.  I mean, if youre gay thats cool....do u.  But theres no excuse to be that attached to another mans nuts...

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2009, 12:33:32 PM »
If the Lakers played with the same intensity (leaders fault) as the Rockets, this series would have been over.

you show your ignorance every day, when the Lakers lose it's kobe's fault, how cliche, that's the only thing you know what to say b/c you don't know shit about b-ball.......breakdown a fucking game, show some knowledge......do you not see our big men getting destroyed by Scola in game 6, or our role players missing open 3's?......i doubt you even watch Lakers games.....you just wait for the lakers to lose and all the cliches start coming out of your bitch ass mouth....your obsession with kobe is disturbing...
damn shut the fuck up.......... eye cant stand niggas like you. where did he blame Kobe ( your boyfriend) exclusively. LEADERS FAULTS....... LEADERS as in plural, plural as in more than one person......... you dumb ass......... only person jocking another man here is you without knowledge of the game.....your obsession with kobe is truly disturbing
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2009, 12:44:17 PM »

"Kobe Kobe!! He's our man!!! If he cant do it, no one can!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyy Kobe!!!"

Shut up cheerleader

You have no idea the extent of my basketball knowledge lol.  Ive been playing/ following basketball even longer then youve been a homosexual, and thats a long ass time homie.  My point with you Kobe Stans is that you treat him too much like your God. Its sick man. Im a Spurs fan, and even though Duncan will more then likely go down as the best PF of all time, he's in no way perfect.  He pisses me off all the time. But thats because I give a shit about the team, NOT just Duncan. You fags are in love with Kobe more then the Lakers.  Obviously not ALL Laker fans are like this, but too many are. Yes, the Laker bigs are SOFT. Ive said that before already. Since youve been clinging to my life so closely, you should know that.  But Kobe and Phil have created a soft culture on this team IMO.  With their lax attitude about wins and losses...its so fake, and so stupid. Yeah, you never want to get too excited over a win, but they act like a loss is no big deal. LOL. When you get schooled by a rag-tag group of guys like the Rockets are right now...and youre supposed to be the class of the West this year, that IS a big deal.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2009, 01:12:07 PM »
damn no matter what happens tho (win or lose) lakers will get hated on after this game and....
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2009, 01:58:28 PM »
damn the fuckin refs tho, that was a dumb fuckin call, kobe didnt do nuthin wrong and they get the ball taken away
oh well less than half and hour away til we out for the next round
Cube

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2009, 02:26:35 PM »
damn no matter what happens tho (win or lose) lakers will get hated on after this game and....

it happens on this forum more then normal cus of all the Kobe Dickriding. Even a neutral fan will start to talk shit about a player if theres this much dickriding.