Author Topic: Christmas Time! I Need A New DPG Christmas album  (Read 475 times)

OG Snoopaveli

Christmas Time! I Need A New DPG Christmas album
« on: December 20, 2009, 05:25:41 AM »
We are the 20th of december and i bump "Christmas On Death Row" & "Christmas In Tha Dogghouse" and i'm really feelin those albums!

"Christmas In Tha Dogghouse" is my shit since last year!
I got a question :  Who is Lil Gee? his track "When Was Jesus Born?" is my shit and i don't know nothing more bout him!

Well i need a new Dogg Pound Christmas Album !!! (once again produced by Snoop Dogg a.k.a Niggaracci)

Okka

Re: Christmas Time! I Need A New DPG Christmas album
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 05:33:01 AM »
Damn that "Christmas In Tha Dogg House" was GARBAGE. There's only a few beats from Snoop Dogg that i like, he produced some classic shit back in the day but that was with Soopafly and LT Hutton, them Niggaracci beats is fuckin wack.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 05:40:59 AM »
Damn that "Christmas In Tha Dogg House" was GARBAGE. There's only a few beats from Snoop Dogg that i like, he produced some classic shit back in the day but that was with Soopafly and LT Hutton, them Niggaracci beats is fuckin wack.
"Christmas In Tha Dogghouse" has the best work by Niggaracci just look @ Landy In My Egg Nog, My Little Mama Trippin On Xmas, It's Christmas Time, A New Xmas, A Very Special Christmas, A Gift That Keeps On Giving. But i still think Snoop has made some dope beats for this album
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 05:44:49 AM by Snoopaveli »

EFFeX

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 06:04:29 AM »
That Daz song "It's Christmas" or whatever it was titled wasn't so bad, kind of a classic actually.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 06:24:13 AM »
I don't get why rappers are releasing Christmas albums. Bullshit.

kemizt

fabtoxicp

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 07:02:02 AM »
nah, i didnt like tha "Xmas on dogghouse" album - but don git twisted, Snoop can cook up heat production-wise, he's done so a couple of times b4 - "Hat 2 tha Bac", "Bang", "Tear Drops" (which he did for Daz) etc.
and Westcoast-rappers like J-Ro (Of Tha Liks) and WC have all been spittin on Niggarachi-beats for their own projects.

that Damani-joint "Twas the Night Before Christmas" had great music. definitely the best track on dat xmas-compilation

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 05:49:12 PM »
Rappers releasing xmas albums are the SH*T! :-*
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

jones5099

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2009, 06:46:25 PM »
We are the 20th of december and i bump "Christmas On Death Row" & "Christmas In Tha Dogghouse" and i'm really feelin those albums!

"Christmas In Tha Dogghouse" is my shit since last year!
I got a question :  Who is Lil Gee? his track "When Was Jesus Born?" is my shit and i don't know nothing more bout him!

Well i need a new Dogg Pound Christmas Album !!! (once again produced by Snoop Dogg a.k.a Niggaracci)

you have to be kidding about that Lil Gee song.  It is definitely one of the worst songs I've heard in my life.  i listen to it for a laugh.  "when was jesus born? the last month of the year. was it january, feb, march, april, may? june july august, sept oct nov dec?"

but its not a bad xmas album. i like Look Out

Okka

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2009, 07:03:44 PM »
but its not a bad xmas album. i like Look Out

Great track, the only track from that album that is good.

MistaNova

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2009, 09:49:19 PM »

Well there's this mixtape called "Landy & Egg Nog: A DPG Christmas" released a little before "Christmas In Tha Dogghouse" was. Most of the tracks are the same, some don't appear on CITD though.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2009, 12:48:16 PM »

Well there's this mixtape called "Landy & Egg Nog: A DPG Christmas" released a little before "Christmas In Tha Dogghouse" was. Most of the tracks are the same, some don't appear on CITD though.

yeah but its just "Xmas with DPGs" Thats right?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2009, 03:02:25 PM »
Am I the only one that hates hip-hop Christmas albums?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

MistaNova

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2009, 07:06:03 PM »
yeah but its just "Xmas with DPGs" Thats right?

Yeah, only difference is a track or two that's not on one or the other.