Author Topic: Exclusive Pic of Cham and Hack with NIKCC  (Read 557 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Re: Exclusive Pic of Cham and Hack with NIKCC
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2012, 05:26:10 PM »
i'm a little bitch

and you hang with juggalos

You got juggalo in yo blood too...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2012, 05:27:32 PM »
lol@the married guy who has to smoke weed in the garage if he doesn't want a spankin'

well I could smoke in the house but being that I got 2 young kids that would make me a shitty parent, now wouldn't it?

I'm a grown up, you're still a kid. I been all over the world, you don't know life outside of Woodland Hills.

You're not even on my level son, your parents aren't either for that matter. I remember you sayin they had to declare bankruptcy and their house is in danger.

Well check this out, my house is paid off. If your mom wants to rent a room from me have her hit me up, I got a few bedrooms to spare.

Oh and I got 10 acres, so I don't smoke weed in my garage its a "out building", one of a few that I got on my property  ;D

If you ever find a bitch stupid enough to let her knock you up, you'll understand why I dont smoke in the house, pussycunt  :D

Likely story mam...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2012, 05:41:52 PM »
lol@the married guy who has to smoke weed in the garage if he doesn't want a spankin'

well I could smoke in the house but being that I got 2 young kids that would make me a shitty parent, now wouldn't it?

I'm a grown up, you're still a kid. I been all over the world, you don't know life outside of Woodland Hills.

You're not even on my level son, your parents aren't either for that matter. I remember you sayin they had to declare bankruptcy and their house is in danger.

Well check this out, my house is paid off. If your mom wants to rent a room from me have her hit me up, I got a few bedrooms to spare.

Oh and I got 10 acres, so I don't smoke weed in my garage its a "out building", one of a few that I got on my property  ;D

If you ever find a bitch stupid enough to let her knock you up, you'll understand why I dont smoke in the house, pussycunt  :D

lol now u gettin out of character, bein all serious n shit...i was fuckin wit u, mr. briccz. whats a matter, does ur wife really spank u? as for me not knowin life outside of the woodland hills lmfao, thats hilarious. now go make a video without hiding ur face behind a mask, u fuckin pussy. and 2 think, i was actually a fan of what u were doin up until u started co-signing fags/retards like biebs and crack smh

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2012, 05:47:51 PM »
the only thing worse than being the infamous butt-buddies (cham+hack) is co-signing them...

briccz.. i'm sorry, brodie, but u definitely lost some points on this 1

oh no!! a jew gangster rapper from woodland hills who lives with his parents doesnt think im cool!!  :-[  :D

i love how all the honkeys always have to throw "jew" in front of rapper, unintentionally revealing the hate in their blood. will ur wife spank u if u show ur face on the internet too? keep hidin' and co-signing fags and retards, young briccz. u'v just downgraded yourself from decent troll to dicksuckin bitch.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2012, 05:52:19 PM »

i was fuckin wit u, mr. briccz. whats a matter, does ur wife really spank u? as for me not knowin life outside of the woodland hills lmfao, thats hilarious. now go make a video without hiding ur face behind a mask, u fuckin pussy. and 2 think, i was actually a fan of what u were doin

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2012, 06:56:45 PM »
Like your points hold any weight to them anyway LOL

At least Briccs got a house. With embarking on a career of being a Z-List gutrip rapper at the age of 25, I don't see home ownership in your future.......unless you inherit your parent's house.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2012, 06:57:51 PM »
Like your points hold any weight to them anyway LOL

At least Briccs got a house. With embarking on a career of being a Z-List gutrip rapper at the age of 25, I don't see home ownership in your future.......unless you inherit your parent's house.

the one they had to file bankruptcy to keep? ;)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2012, 07:06:15 PM »
 :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Guess my Woodland Hills pass just got revoked.

woe is me  :'(

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2012, 07:47:19 PM »
Yo, I can't front. NIK makes me crack up when he tries to be sly with that reverse psychology shit. Tells everyone if you agree with shit I say it's a "bad look" & niggas who blow up on his herb ass life are "losing points". Nigga, you're a pussy. You got bitched out a thousand times on this forum & half of your responses were "I'll beat the shit outta you, youngin'"...but never do anything about it. Move along.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2012, 08:33:56 PM »
"Nigga, you're a pussy."

"That's right, Cham +1"

"you two be shitting on nik"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2012, 08:50:55 PM »
once again NIK has nothing better to post than lame pics

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2012, 08:57:16 PM »
LOL NIKCCs all butthurt  :D

Truth of the matter is, I come here to fuck around. Ive clowned on Cham before too but he never responded, unlike you who responds to everything lol.

You set yourself up for this shit NIKCC and I think you enjoy the attention to be honest.

Honestly, I think pretty much everyone here is a homo and Im sure ya'll feel the same about me. Some homos here seem cooler then others though  :D

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2012, 11:43:55 PM »
Honestly, I think pretty much everyone here is a homo and Im sure ya'll feel the same about me. Some homos here seem cooler then others though  :D

Lol Wowzers
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2012, 09:22:49 AM »
"Nigga, you're a pussy."

"That's right, Cham +1"

"you two be shitting on nik"

not gonna lie this was pretty funny. youre still a pussy though

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.