Author Topic: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip  (Read 3616 times)

Murrow

Re:NIK Thinks He Is A Crip
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2002, 07:13:48 PM »
Man...get yo  - 78 ASS out of here.  I have a real life.  I work, go to school and have many important things than to argue.  Everyone hates you and you deserve it.  Everyone clowns you everywhere, so you can't impress anyone.  Your website is really the funniest site I have ever seen.  Quoting all this good should about yourselves; by yourselves...LOL.  

Quit rapping right now, cause your terrible at it.

and do I make threads about how you don't listen to anything besides Afthermath and Rock music? No, I don't diss people for no reason, so please get off my nuts...It's not my fault you weren't feeling the "One Love Compilation"...

Hey listen, your pretty shaloow with your disses.  Stop hitting me up on AIM on your knees and saying stop making me look like a fool on the board.  I know it was bad, but I was bored, and I'll try and stop.  Byt judging from my avatar, you can't say I just listen to "Aftermath & Rock Music."  I've heard a wider variety of music right now than you'll ever care in your whole life...so peace.

LOL...I never even wanted to be on your compilation.

Seems like what I said got to u more...Only because what I said was so damn true...

Okay yea, like you know who I am, thinking what you said was true.  LOL...I don't give a fuck if your website is underconstruction; cause it is done and there.  So stop making excuses LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO.  Whether it's because you look like a monkey, and say your webcam sucks, or that you had a sore throat as an excuse for why your songs blow.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2002, 07:18:20 PM »
Man...get yo  - 78 ASS out of here.  I have a real life.  I work, go to school and have many important things than to argue.  Everyone hates you and you deserve it.  Everyone clowns you everywhere, so you can't impress anyone.  Your website is really the funniest site I have ever seen.  Quoting all this good should about yourselves; by yourselves...LOL.  

and do I make threads about how you don't listen to anything besides Afthermath and Rock music? No, I don't diss people for no reason, so please get off my nuts...It's not my fault you weren't feeling the "One Love Compilation"...

Hey listen, your pretty shaloow with your disses.  Stop hitting me up on AIM on your knees and saying stop making me look like a fool on the board.  I know it was bad, but I was bored, and I'll try and stop.  Byt judging from my avatar, you can't say I just listen to "Aftermath & Rock Music."  I've heard a wider variety of music right now than you'll ever care in your whole life...so peace.

Seems like what I said got to u more...Only because what I said was so damn true...

Okay yea, like you know who I am, thinking what you said was true.  LOL...I don't give a fuck if your website is underconstruction; cause it is done and there.  So stop making excuses LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO.  Whether it's because you look like a monkey, and say your webcam sucks, or that you had a sore throat as an excuse for why your songs blow.

Again, more fiction told by the rocker...
« Last Edit: October 20, 2002, 07:19:10 PM by Now_I_Know »

Murrow

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2002, 07:21:26 PM »

Again, more fiction by the skater...

Hahahahaahahahahahahaha.  JUST TO SHOW HOW YOU THINK THINK  AND ACT LIKE A MIDDLE SCHOOLER.  People who are mature haven't used those lables since middle school.  Just shows how you are the most immature idiot on this board.  You don't know me, so stop trying to make things up about who I am just because of stuff I say that isn't based on your personal life.  It is about what you do hear.  I don't make stuff up, you do.  So stop trying to write a fiction novel about me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2002, 07:24:14 PM »
Stop typing up paragraphs about me you homo...

Now somone, please close this one up, before Murrow stalks me and rapes me in the ass...

Murrow

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2002, 07:28:04 PM »
Stop making fun of me.  I really care what people say and think of me througha computer screen...please stop it.  I'll never see these people, even though you do make fun of me; and that this stuff is true.

::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2002, 07:35:30 PM »
Hey, just because I like rock it doesn't mean I like 10 inch penis inside my butthole. Wait, maybe I do like 10 inch penis in my butthole, but this does not concern any of you. It's just a bad habbit. Ok, Ok, I confess, It's a good habbit. So NIK, please give me your adress. I just have to get some of the Jewish cock in my mouth. That's why I make 10 threads a day about u on WCC... It's because it's the only way I can get your attention. I'll give u all of my Rob Zombie tapes just for one quick suck. Pleassseee man, I need your penis...

« Last Edit: October 20, 2002, 07:35:56 PM by Now_I_Know »

Murrow

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2002, 07:38:41 PM »
Hey, just because I like rock it doesn't mean I like 10 inch penis inside my butthole. Wait, maybe I do like 10 inch penis in my butthole, but this does not concern any of you. It's just a bad habbit. Ok, Ok, I confess, It's a good habbit. So NIK, please give me your adress. I just have to get some of the Jewish cock in my mouth. That's why I make 10 threads a day about u on WCC... It's because it's the only way I can get your attention. I'll give u all of my Rob Zombie tapes just for one quick suck. Pleassseee man, I need your penis...

LOL...that was a good job.  O NIK, are you really Jewish?  Or are you joking.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: NIK Thinks He Is A Crip
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2011, 06:39:49 PM »
<Nima> DEEEEzzzz NuTz: why dint u drop feedbacc?
<Nima> DEEEEzzzz NuTz: Nexus FiRsT SinGle!!!! "Unstopable"...4 years in the making!    
<Nima> calilovelbcdpgc: why do you spell feedback with double cc?
< <Nima> DEEEEzzzz NuTz: cuz im a crip
<Nima> calilovelbcdpgc: right
<Nima> DEEEEzzzz NuTz: my cuzin is a pacoima pyru crip
<Nima> calilovelbcdpgc: uhm ok coo..
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: my cuzin is a pacoima pyru crip

LMAO
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2011, 07:15:16 PM »
LOL!!!

Nothin like Jewish Mexican Piru crippin
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2011, 07:18:17 PM »
LOL!!!

i wonder what NIK's piru cousin is up to these days lmao
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2011, 07:27:52 PM »
LOL!!!

i wonder what NIK's piru cousin is up to these days lmao

Probably crippin, since he's a piru crip
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2011, 07:54:58 PM »
u dont fuck with PP

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2011, 07:56:34 PM »
u dont fuck with PP
yeah Paul Pierce is the man

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2011, 07:57:15 PM »

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2011, 07:58:11 PM »
thanks haha   +1 back atcha