Author Topic: "Truthfully Speaking's" Status...  (Read 155 times)

Murrow

"Truthfully Speaking's" Status...
« on: October 14, 2002, 03:29:49 PM »
How much has this sold.  Is it platinum?  I know "Addictive" was a hit, and I know many don't see "The Truth" as a good single; but it is actually in 106 & Park's top 10 day in and day out.  So it's not like it is doing bad.

I thought this was better than Q's latest.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:"Truthfully Speaking's" Status...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2002, 03:36:52 PM »
yo do they aktually play the vid to the truth ever? kuz i havent neva seeeen it n theres never been no buzz i hear about it

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2002, 03:48:00 PM »
I've seen the video a couple of times on BET late at night... Dunno about any other times... It's pretty cool how they do it W/O r kelly

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2002, 04:08:54 PM »

It hasn't even been certified gold yet.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2002, 04:12:28 PM by C2Knuckles »

west_coast_rider

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2002, 09:12:43 PM »
i think it has barely sold over 500,00 by now. it could have sold 1.5 if dre did good promo.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2002, 09:54:32 PM »
Platinum? lololol...

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2002, 04:43:19 AM »
I don't know how much the album has sold but the single "Addictive" is still HUGE here in the UK, it was in the top 10 for like 6 weeks and it's still in the top 30 now, and it still gets major radio play. I hope she's gonna release another single over here, I don't know if "The Truth" would do aswell, but you never know, I think it's a good song for the winter, it catches the atmosphere, if that makes any sense to you guys.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.