Poll

Who will win the series?

Lakers
22 (66.7%)
Nuggets
11 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: May 26, 2009, 11:37:18 AM

Author Topic: 2009 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (65-17) vs Denver Nuggets (54-28)~ Round 3  (Read 5445 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah str8 up
theyve been pullin in them 3's like its nuthin

Now Bynum gets a flagrant, LMAO @ these refs. Nuggets outplayed the Lakers tonight but this officiating is god awful.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn JR was a real nigga tonight... drives, assists, threes... nigga did it all. If he keeps his stroke and Melo and Billups finally have a good game again, this series could get interesting
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

Lakers will never learn ...

Tha A

• 'G'
  • when it was good to be a knick
Now Bynum gets a flagrant, LMAO @ these refs. Nuggets outplayed the Lakers tonight but this officiating is god awful.

ya thats the perfect assesment of this game.

wcsoldier

C'mon y'all need to stop complaining about the refs ... yes they were HORRIBLE but we got outplayed .. there are  reasons why we are  losing games in these playoffs and the refs are not one of them ...  yes the refs are horrible in these playoffs .. but for every team
...  rebounding , poor FT shooting and a wack ass coach were the reasons tonight ... have a good night and stop cryin

Jaydc555

NBA has the worst officiating in all of professional sports that much is abundantly clear

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
NBA has the worst officiating in all of professional sports that much is abundantly clear

No doubt!! Its at the point where I dont even want to watch the NBA anymore.

DIP DIP SET SET

wcsoldier

^^^^ for sure the game has gone way too soft... you cannot do anything without being called for a foul ... still this year they have brought the BS to another level

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'

LMAO at the nba adding 700 views and camera angels on replays so they can watch the bad calls in every angel
"go to the video replay"....every call

they dont even need refs on the floor anymore they should just have people watch the game with their fancy cameras from a production room and call the fouls from there

wcsoldier

No doubt!! Its at the point where I dont even want to watch the NBA anymore.

as a B-Ball fan in general , I dont watch games anymore because of that

Jaydc555

Its one thing to have bad refs in a regular season game.But the playoffs is when your supposed to reward the best refs by letting them call the games.I mean everyone makes me mistakes and that human element is part of the game but they have no consistentcy at all.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Yeah I am just disgusted at the refs.  The fouls called in favor of Bron last night were pathetic and overall every game I have watched this postseason has been officiated terribly.  Every team has had their share of terrible calls this postseason, I am seriously thinking about quitting as a fan of the NBA, I don't trust this league or their officials.

DIP DIP SET SET

Jaydc555

Which is a shame because the NBA has never been this loaded with young talent.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah well the leage dont care (for now anyway) but i watch even tho i dont agree (as many dont)
wit the rules and the way they ref but im watchin it how they ref it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Which is a shame because the NBA has never been this loaded with young talent.
Yup that is what sucks about this so much.  I want to watch my favorite player Danny Granger develop more and become the star I know he can become but I am sick of the NBA's bullshit and I also love watching Kobe, Bron, Dwight, Wade, Melo, etc.. but the way the game is officiated is beyond suspect and complete BS

DIP DIP SET SET