Poll

Who will win the series?

Lakers
22 (66.7%)
Nuggets
11 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: May 26, 2009, 11:37:18 AM

Author Topic: 2009 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (65-17) vs Denver Nuggets (54-28)~ Round 3  (Read 5447 times)

The Watcher

you can't blame the refs 100%, its like 50/50 between refs/players

part of the problem is there will be a play happening, some light contact will be made and no call happens. the players then gets all up in the refs faces, start taking dives or whatever just so they can get the call. then the other team starts doing it back, next thing you know the whistle is being blown every posession

if you wanna blame someone, blame the players for trying to get a foul called on every play
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Jaydc555

Well they should have an unsports man like foul introduced into the league for all the actors just like the nhl has for players that dive

GangstaBoogy

Can't blame the refs for the Lakers not rebounding and missing free-throws, but GOT DAMN, they sure did put their stamp all over the game.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sparegeez

Ya'll remember NIK saying he'd chose Bynum over Howard? LOL...

Bynum is a baby he can't get shit done

OchoCinco

Bynum actually played pretty decent tonight and if u listen to everythin Nik says ur a fool.

But anyways was just a bad game and here are some of my thoughts on JR Smith. The dude is cleary blessed with all kinds of talent but i cant stand how he acts on the court, parading around after every made shot, constantly yelling shit. Dude needs to grow up and act like a professional. Definetly a real skilled player but if he trys clowning all game long, on the next time he went to the paint someone needs to lay his ass out.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 11:23:58 PM by Ocho »

wcsoldier

Somebody needs to remind J.R he's not on a Queensbridge playground ... too bad we are soft , dude should end up in the hospital for acting like this

tempo2

dthe lakers have been too soft for too long now. they aint fixed shit since last years finals when that was exposed, should the lakers make the finals there gunna be tested by either orlando or cleveland who are both strong teams both physically and mentally.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i hate the thuggets, can't wait to send their asses back to the projects...

anyways...i know we got destroyed on the boards but i think we lost this game at the start of the 3rd quarter......pau makes a reverse lay-up, gets fouled, makes the FT....we're only down by 4.......and the next 2 possessions the ball stays on the perimeter, ignore pau.....and we turn the ball over twice...momentum killer....nuggets get it back to 10 and we never came back....

"THE" MoSav

SMH @ Jones tripping Kobe and getting a no call

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
^ that makes up for all the times kobe's flopped over the years, or how about when melo one of his FRIENDS gives him a good job pat on his chest and gets T'd up? no excuses

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Or how bout Kobe elbowing niggas and nothing happens
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

^ that makes up for all the times kobe's flopped over the years

when the fuck has Kobe flopped?!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

I was going through the Conference Finals stats yersterday and I just wanted to point it out this amazing one which is the perfect example of Lakers current  B-Ball IQ

- Pau Gasol who is shooting 62 % from the field has attempted a total of 40 shots

- Derek Fish is shooting 28% from the field has attempted 35 shots i.e only 5 shots less than our second best player

::)

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
^^The bigger problem with that is too many shots from Fisher and other perimeter players. Odom hasn't been getting too many touches but he hasn't played that well, but Bynum has been pretty effective and also not enough touches. Denver has done a good job denying the entry passes and forcing the big men outside, but Pau needs to man up and handle his shit inside the paint. He gets pushed around too much, he has to send a message somehow. I expect him to get set up on the block a lot in tomorrow's game.
I got a bird's eye view

Rick McCrank

you guys cryin about the refs now?   it's a little too late

I've been griping for years

I remember watching Game 1 & 2 of the Finals last year.... now that Finals had some pussy officiating

every god damn call was like a soft little bump here and there

it's sad when the refs don't even let these guys play in the FUCKING NBA Finals !!!!