Author Topic: Cam sells 43k,gucci mane 14k  (Read 866 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cam sells 43k,gucci mane 14k
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 06:20:05 PM »
HAHA JAY SLAUGHTER-HOUSIN MUFFUCCAZ (THA SAME JEEZY FAN) AS ALWAYS
GOOD LOOKIN
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 06:21:13 PM »
yea i never really understood how anyone likes Gucci. Dude is SO BAD in my books. Jeezy is 100X better.
eye am surprise you would say this..........some how eye thought you would be pushing to get an interview with him
as usual, u got me wrong...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 06:22:04 PM »
yea i never really understood how anyone likes Gucci. Dude is SO BAD in my books. Jeezy is 100X better.
eye am surprise you would say this..........some how eye thought you would be pushing to get an interview with him

im lost 2 lol

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2009, 06:23:20 PM »

im lost 2 lol
haha..dont worry..

but to address something if a Gucci interview fell into my lap, would I do it? Yes, it's my job. Would I actively pursue one and keep fighting for one like I do with some artists? no.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2009, 06:24:00 PM »
lol, i wish Pac was still alive. :-\

Gucci wouldn't even have the balls to make such TERRIBLE music with guys like Pac out their, who wouldn't allow such GARBAGE to be put out.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2009, 06:25:15 PM »
^ I always disagree when people say that. Pac would be another Snoop or Cube doing his thing independently on the west coast with his own label and selling good amounts of records like Snoop & Cube do due to their loyal fan base. But just like Snoop or Cube, Pac wouldn't be able to "stop" any of the mainstream crap that comes out today.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2009, 06:25:29 PM »
lol, i wish Pac was still alive. :-\

Gucci wouldn't even have the balls to make such TERRIBLE music with guys like Pac out their, who wouldn't allow such GARBAGE to be put out.

to each his own

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2009, 06:30:20 PM »
Why would anyone want to interview gucci mane?He comes across as borderline retarded.Anyways to answer your question radiotube yes of course scarface,ugk,z ro.I also listen to jeezy once in a while because he has a few songs I like but I find his albums mediocre as he doesn't show any real depth in his lyrics and his production sounds the same the whole album.I listen to ti,killer mike,chamillionaire,fiend,anyone from dungeon family,I used to listen to lil Wayne but I'm sick of him now,juvenile,mystikal.I can't really think of anyone else.I prefer lyrical emcees but I still love to throw on some club bangers as well.But I expect more from an artist that someone like gucci could never do.

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2009, 06:31:06 PM »
Why would anyone want to interview gucci mane?
As I said I would if I was emailed or asked to do it, b/c that's my job.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2009, 06:32:15 PM »
^ I always disagree when people say that. Pac would be another Snoop or Cube doing his thing independently on the west coast with his own label and selling good amounts of records like Snoop & Cube do due to their loyal fan base. But just like Snoop or Cube, Pac wouldn't be able to "stop" any of the mainstream crap that comes out today.

but the game might have never gotten to the point it is if you still had Pac on the mic preachin' that "THUG LIFE!" 8)

we'll never know... :-\

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2009, 06:33:16 PM »
Why would anyone want to interview gucci mane?He comes across as borderline retarded.Anyways to answer your question radiotube yes of course scarface,ugk,z ro.I also listen to jeezy once in a while because he has a few songs I like but I find his albums mediocre as he doesn't show any real depth in his lyrics and his production sounds the same the whole album.I listen to ti,killer mike,chamillionaire,fiend,anyone from dungeon family,I used to listen to lil Wayne but I'm sick of him now,juvenile,mystikal.I can't really think of anyone else.I prefer lyrical emcees but I still love to throw on some club bangers as well.But I expect more from an artist that someone like gucci could never do.

i c u dont have an open mind and havent givin Gucc a chance.  i can tell by how u come at it.

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2009, 06:33:34 PM »

but the game might have never gotten to the point it is if you still had Pac on the mic preachin' that "THUG LIFE!" 8)

I dunno, I just think ppl over estimate the impact he/biggie/big l/easy-e could have had. I think it'd be the same story, with them added in it doin their thing in a good way. To sum it up, we'd have more bright spots in Hip-hop, but just as many negative spots as we do today.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2009, 06:34:19 PM »

I dunno, I just think ppl over estimate the impact he/biggie/big l/easy-e could have had. I think it'd be the same story, with them added in it doin their thing in a good way. To sum it up, we'd have more bright spots in Hip-hop, but just as many negative spots as we do today.

i waz just about 2 say that

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2009, 06:35:26 PM »
^no doubt. Just an unpopular opinion I hold b/c everyone wants to say "man this shit would never happen if Pac was alive"! but I don't think that's accurate.

Jaydc555

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2009, 06:37:10 PM »
I've listened to two gucci albums I gave him a fair chance like I give any artist a chance.But he's terrible