Author Topic: Joe Budden & Method Man Call Into Power 105.1's The Ed Lover Morning Show  (Read 2333 times)

Kool Beenz

make a poll in the west coast section and see if no one agree's with me

Jaydc555

LOL come on dude you know this forum is full of game stans.Of course they will vote for game.The same way they hate spider loc just because of his beef with game.

Kool Beenz

ha Spider Loc sucks thats why people hate him
i never liked him or Bishop before the beef and i never liked Joe even before the Game beef also

so thats not a factor in my argument

Kool Beenz

btw, Jaydc who is your favorite rapper?

mine is Snoop Dogg

Jaydc555

It may not be a factor in your argument but say that to the stans.People like long beach iz active who hate crooked I for no reason other then snoop Is their favorite.As for favorite its crooked i

Kool Beenz

im not a dickrider... i mean ill be the first one to say when Snoop falls off or when he makes a hot track

its just all a matter of opinion we are just critics just like the fuckers who write for the magazines

Jaydc555

Well then you'd know that snoop fell off a long Time ago.Don't get me wrong I'm a fan and own almost all his albums.Sure he can make a good song now and then but he fell off a long time ago

Jaydc555

Something interesting to note is the rock the bells tour includes members of Wu tang and of course Joe budden and the rest of slaughterhouse

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Something interesting to note is the rock the bells tour includes members of Wu tang and of course Joe budden and the rest of slaughterhouse

YES. I wanna go...

MediumL

lol at joe saying he can prove it. then prove it already u fuck tard. I liked budden but hes a twat. Lol at Ed clowning him over the cowboy thing.

The thing he confuses is that a lyricist is someone who puts the best words in the best places. Take 2Pac for example. Guy wasn't technically a crazy punchliner or wateva but he could write POETRY which at the end of the day RAP is. Pac was able to create emotions and connect with millions of people. Surely that makes him a brilliant lyricist?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

OG Hack Wilson

Game went at Budden right when he signed with G-Unit and then Budden responded with "Game Over" and absolutely destroyed him.  Budden murked Game even worse then Yukmouth did, even Game would admit that he got slaughtered by Joey, it was no contest.

LOL I don't even think he would...I remember watching Beef 3 and Game saying something like I ain't even worried about Budden let him get back to his bubble gum music. I like Game more than Budden but LMAO @ anyone who thinks Game won that shit.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

lol at joe saying he can prove it. then prove it already u fuck tard. I liked budden but hes a twat. Lol at Ed clowning him over the cowboy thing.

The thing he confuses is that a lyricist is someone who puts the best words in the best places. Take 2Pac for example. Guy wasn't technically a crazy punchliner or wateva but he could write POETRY which at the end of the day RAP is. Pac was able to create emotions and connect with millions of people. Surely that makes him a brilliant lyricist?

2pac had some punchlines but nothing amazing...peep "the lunatic" from 2pacalypse Now for pac's best "battle" type track
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MediumL

2pac had some punchlines but nothing amazing...peep "the lunatic" from 2pacalypse Now for pac's best "battle" type track

props for putting me on the track. Some lines are cool but they aint on some Big L type shit. I was just saying though that a song like Dear Mama or Hail Mary are just dope because he knows exactly when to say the right thing at the right time and hence create such amazing songs. Budden is technically gr8 but a lot of his songs i find boring in a similar way to canibus.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah good example jay
but yeah games diss was wack, joes was better and not that much better

LOL come on dude you know this forum is full of game stans.Of course they will vote for game.The same way they hate spider loc just because of his beef with game.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
id put Game Over in the category of best diss tracks of all time. i fucked with Game heavy back then (still do) but he came hard on that shit.