Author Topic: George Lopez a uncle tom ........  (Read 480 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: George Lopez a uncle tom ........
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 09:44:43 PM »
this is not CHICANO BROWN PRIDE ..............

aint that right DON JACOB!!!!!!!!! orale holmes..... this is for my la raza!!!!!!

THIS IS CHICANO PRIDE GENTE!

Dude's wife is Cuban, she donated her kidney to him, and they adopted a little girl from Guatemala, his done more for his community than Carlos Mencia has ever dreamed of doing, and he always gives props to those who came before him. Hell, everything my dad talks shit about Latino's celebrities, George Lopez doesn't do. You can call many Latino celebrities Tio Tom, but George, I don't think so.

no no no..dont you see?!  his wife is light skinned.  that means george is an uncle tom. 

LMAOOO

Tio Tom... thank you very much... lol

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 09:45:37 PM »
;D ;D ;D

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 09:47:53 PM »
"Lopez has a genetic condition that caused his kidneys to deteriorate; the congenital abnormality caused a narrowing of his ureters, the tubes through which urine travels from each kidney to the bladder. His doctors had told him in April 2004 that he was going to require an organ transplant but he postponed the operation until after finishing the season of "The George Lopez Show" so as not to hurt the 170 people who worked on his show.
A native of Los Angeles who grew up in San Fernando Valley’s Mission Hills, Lopez devotes much time to the community. His own charity, The George & Ann Lopez-Richie Alarcon CARE Foundation. He has received the Manny Mota Foundation Community Spirit Award and was named Honorary Mayor of Los Angeles for his extensive fund-raising efforts benefiting earthquake victims in El Salvador and Guatemala. In February 2004, George was presented the 2004 Artist of the Year and Humanitarian Award by Harvard University, presented by its president and dean for his artistic work and charitable endeavors.[3]

Lopez has received several honors for his work and contributions to the Latino community. In September 2004, George was honored with the "Spirit of Liberty Award" presented by People for the American Way. In August 2005, Time magazine recognized George as one of "The 25 Most Influential Hispanics In America".[4]"

for an uncle tom..he sure does a lot for his people.

more than i can say for for a lot of niggas who glorify guns, drugs, and gang banging.

whats chris tucker done for his people? 

some ones mad........... wikipedia............. hmmm let me see because its not like George Lopez favorite chicano fan can just put anything he wanted......... you putting up all these awards and accolades as if celebrities in general dont get those type of shit............
are you insinuating thats thats all Black people do?? hhahahha eye told ya nigga peep this undercover mayete haters............

you see those numbers in the parenthesis?  yeah, thats called a SOURCE. 

i didnt know that all celebrities give aid to people from other countries besides their homeland.  you sure about that one nigga?  hmm..

and when did "a lot of" as in "a lot of niggas"..become "all niggas"???

btw, nice way of avoiding my question..so ill ask again,

WHATS CHRIS TUCKER DONE FOR HIS PEOPLES???  besides demanding 20M a film when hes only done a handful of films..

undercover mayate hater? naaa, just airing your ignorance out, is all. 

first off , why dont you try clicking those so called sources dumb ass because they lead me to the bottom of the page ese
second last time eye checked.....whats the difference those countries are apart of Latin America
third............ eye know out of all you you not talking about someone avoiding questions

if you think thats all Chris Tucker has done ( eye dont even know why out of all people you decided to chose him, guess you thought it would be hard to find something) than your truly ignorant...............eye for one aint going to do no googling or researching....... why dont you answer your own questions
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2009, 09:48:41 PM »
this is not CHICANO BROWN PRIDE ..............

aint that right DON JACOB!!!!!!!!! orale holmes..... this is for my la raza!!!!!!

THIS IS CHICANO PRIDE GENTE!

Dude's wife is Cuban, she donated her kidney to him, and they adopted a little girl from Guatemala, his done more for his community than Carlos Mencia has ever dreamed of doing, and he always gives props to those who came before him. Hell, everything my dad talks shit about Latino's celebrities, George Lopez doesn't do. You can call many Latino celebrities Tio Tom, but George, I don't think so.

no no no..dont you see?!  his wife is light skinned.  that means george is an uncle tom. 

LMAOOO
because there arent white cubans hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2009, 09:51:03 PM »
first off , why dont you try clicking those so called sources dumb ass because they lead me to the bottom of the page ese
LMAO @ job not knowing how to check a source on wikipedia.

thats fucking funny dawg.  even my grandma knows how to use wikipedia!! LMAOOO

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2009, 10:14:26 PM »
i don't know if you noticed it or not, but George lopez is one ugly mother fucker

and i don't know if you noticed it or not, but chicana women are the finest women in the world

2+2 means his 4skin ain't going to marry one of those

but with all that said, isn't his wife Cuban or somethin? plus she probably cooks bomb anyway....my girl is cuban and puerto rican, and my mexican ass has nothing to complain about.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2009, 10:17:37 PM »
I used to love European women I went with a Czech girl for a while but Latina women are my shit now.mixed raced children here I come!hahahahahahaha

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2009, 10:41:02 PM »
i don't know if you noticed it or not, but George lopez is one ugly mother fucker

and i don't know if you noticed it or not, but chicana women are the finest women in the world

2+2 means his 4skin ain't going to marry one of those

but with all that said, isn't his wife Cuban or somethin? plus she probably cooks bomb anyway....my girl is cuban and puerto rican, and my mexican ass has nothing to complain about.

plus she gave him one of her kidney's. How many of them fine Chicana women would do that for their man. Fuck no, they're collecting insurance and finding a new man.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2009, 11:07:51 PM »
LMAO@ JOb the nigger

anyways George Lopez fucked up by marrying a mexican lady who looks crazy... he should of done what every real chicano does and marry a puerto rican
plus he is mexican WTF?? he prolly cheats on his wife... i wouldnt doubt it im chicano too and i know that he will cheat on his wife with the first pussy he gets

this thread= FAIL

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2009, 11:11:02 PM »
LMAO@ JOb the nigger

anyways George Lopez fucked up by marrying a mexican lady who looks crazy... he should of done what every real chicano does and marry a puerto rican
plus he is mexican WTF?? he prolly cheats on his wife... i wouldnt doubt it im chicano too and i know that he will cheat on his wife with the first pussy he gets

this thread= FAIL

that would be so fucked up.  his wife saved his life, he cant do that.  :grumpy:

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2009, 11:17:43 PM »
No its called big pimping.step your game up son

Kool Beenz

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2009, 11:19:13 PM »
LMAO@ JOb the nigger

this thread= FAIL

that would be so fucked up.  his wife saved his life, he cant do that.  :grumpy:

give me your kidney or ill divorce you...

a woman can only put up with so much

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2009, 01:01:10 AM »

i noticed the first part...

definetely never noticed the second. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2009, 03:11:34 AM »
Say what you want, but his wife is down for him. She gave up a fucking kidney for that nigga. That's a woman I would be down with for life. They day anyone in here can find a woman that would legitimately risk their life for their man is the day someone can talk shit about George Lopez's wife.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2009, 06:29:42 AM »
LMAO @ job not knowing how to check a source on wikipedia.

thats fucking funny dawg.  even my grandma knows how to use wikipedia!! LMAOOO
sorry eye am not accustomed to using wikipedia as my resources......... like the rest of you so smart "college graduates"

so fuck you." - Pac