Author Topic: Tim Duncan = The Best PF Ever  (Read 826 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Tim Duncan = The Best PF Ever
« on: May 21, 2009, 01:33:23 AM »
How can this even be debated?

DIP DIP SET SET

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Tim Duncan = The Best PF Ever
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 01:36:15 AM »
Cus there are certain fans who dont know the game very well and still judge a player based on their ESPN highlights
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 01:46:26 AM »
^^^^ true but I dont think this one is debated ... as of now  the only position you can debate on when it comes to the GOAT is the Center one ...  Magic, Jordan, Bird ( LBJ might/should be in the conversation when he retires) and Timmy are unquestionable imo

Kool Beenz

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 01:51:09 AM »
isnt there a thread like this about him every year?

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 01:53:33 AM »
isnt there a thread like this about him every year?

probably lol, I just dont think it is said enough

DIP DIP SET SET

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 02:35:04 AM »

tempo2

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 03:15:25 AM »
yep duncan has been sensational from the very first season he entered the nba, it just goes to prove what a good couple of years at college can do for your nba career. i mean look at brandon roy too. duncan is the apitome of excellent offensive and defensive fundamentals. and the scary thing is his game as never relied on been athletic so his skills shouldnt reduce to much over the coming years......hall of famer no brainer

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 04:56:46 AM »
Kevin Garnett is better
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 05:07:48 AM »
How can this even be debated?

'cause as much as I hate him, Karl Malone also is pretty highly ranks, along with Charles Barkley and Elvin Hayes. You might be right, but at the same time, it's a tough argument to make.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 05:31:27 AM »
Kevin Garnett is better

you don't really believe that do you?

DIP DIP SET SET

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 05:56:52 AM »
Its definately debatable IMO....I would say its close between TD the Mailman and KG....Im not mad if you think TD is the best tho, but its a tough call.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 10:21:05 AM »
Kevin Garnett is better

sad thing is, he probably does. But to be real, KG is not even in the conversation.

If there is any argument for a PF other then Duncan, it would the Mailman or Barkley. The thing is, TD will have just as good a career as those two...+ all the MVPs, Finals MVPs, Championship rings.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 11:11:23 AM »
Kevin Garnett is better

sad thing is, he probably does. But to be real, KG is not even in the conversation.

If there is any argument for a PF other then Duncan, it would the Mailman or Barkley. The thing is, TD will have just as good a career as those two...+ all the MVPs, Finals MVPs, Championship rings.

both me and NIK have said KG > TD
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2009, 11:25:06 AM »
in their primes i think i would have taken KG.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2009, 11:29:08 AM »
in their primes i think i would have taken KG.
exactly...its not HIS fault he was stuck on the T-wolves for years and wasn't given THE ADMIRAL DAVID ROBINSON to play with