Author Topic: LMAO...."the best player in the game"  (Read 711 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMAO...."the best player in the game"
« on: May 21, 2009, 07:45:52 AM »
has an open lane to win the game and passes it out for a jumper

bricks 4 crucial free throws at home which woulda won the game.

damnnnnn...ice cold. what a clutch player who knows how to take over a game!

ROF@the most overpraised player of all time.....DYING@the "LeBron>Kobe" hype. :grumpy:

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LMAO...."the best player in the game"
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 09:47:02 AM »
You've got to be pretty good to be hated on after a 49 point performance on 67% shooting, along with 8 assists. You get the idea he might have been tired after playing all by himself offensively for most of the 2nd half?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 10:31:45 AM »
lol@ NIK's insecurity about his crush..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OchoCinco

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 10:38:15 AM »
r u serious nik, come on dog, i aint saying that he is or isnt the best but that game was basically flawless on James part. But i mean its no surprise why ppl say they want Kobe taking the final shot of the game.

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 10:38:32 AM »
lol@ NIK's insecurity about his crush..
LOL its at a whole new level now since he made a HATER thread after a 49 point performance LMAO Im giving most of the credit to the Magic D12 and Rashard for winning that game...

BTW NIK LeBron still>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 10:44:21 AM »
Lebron>Kobe.  Ask Jerry West.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 11:26:30 AM »
lol, the Magic got mad lucky; LeBron played like a monster. 8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 11:29:39 AM »
r u serious nik, come on dog, i aint saying that he is or isnt the best but that game was basically flawless on James part. But i mean its no surprise why ppl say they want Kobe taking the final shot of the game.

flawless my ass. 3 or 4 times late in the 3rd bron sat and dribbled away possesions and pretty much let orlando come back, waiting till 4 on the shot clock to make a move, two of those times he settled for 3's that were way off...thats not flawless,  he did carry the cavs last night but he was FAR from flawless. And Kobe would have shot the ball with a wide open lane, oh wait Gortat is such an imposing shot blocker  ::) lol. Kobe>>>>bron

The Best of 3 Worlds

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 11:35:00 AM »

Lucky ? I dont think so , they fight back from a double digit deficit and were very efficient offensive wise in the 2nd half .. thing is that when they got hot they shoot 3s like FTs ... if u ask me Cavs were lucky that Dwight was in foul trouble ...

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 11:36:00 AM »
You are so pathetic NIK.  Bron is the best player in the league, stop the hating.

DIP DIP SET SET

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 11:38:38 AM »
You are so pathetic NIK.  Bron is the best player in the league, stop the hating.

no he isnt. How the fuck u gunna waste 4 possesions in a close game like he did? Kobe took over that game against Denver. Magic are as good as the Cavs just like i said in my other post. the matchup problems they cause really showed up in the 2nd half.

The Best of 3 Worlds

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 11:41:48 AM »

no he isnt. How the fuck u gunna waste 4 possesions in a close game like he did? Kobe took over that game against Denver. Magic are as good as the Cavs just like i said in my other post. the matchup problems they cause really showed up in the 2nd half.

IMO Bron is the best player in the league and a lot of people would agree with that.  The fact that he is 24 is also plain scary.  Defensively he is just as good as Kobe now and he makes everyone around him better and he can dominate a game offensively just as much as Kobe and he is a way better passer and rebounder. I have always said Kobe was the best but IMO this year Bron has taken the crown, he has a chance to be the best player of all time.

DIP DIP SET SET

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 11:41:53 AM »

Lucky ? I dont think so , they fight back from a double digit deficit and were very efficient offensive wise in the 2nd half .. thing is that when they got hot they shoot 3s like FTs ... if u ask me Cavs were lucky that Dwight was in foul trouble ...

the comeback was awesome, but the Magic hit some shots at the end of the Game.

Rashard's 3 was a sick shot, but he could have just as easily missed or Delonte could have just as easily hit that 3 at the end & Mo could have hit the shot off the jump ball.

i know that's a bad way to look at it, but the point is the shots could have went either way last night & it was just the Magic's night.

that doesn't take away from LeBron's outstanding performance though.

wcsoldier

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2009, 11:53:50 AM »

the comeback was awesome, but the Magic hit some shots at the end of the Game.

Rashard's 3 was a sick shot, but he could have just as easily missed or Delonte could have just as easily hit that 3 at the end & Mo could have hit the shot off the jump ball.

i know that's a bad way to look at it, but the point is the shots could have went either way last night & it was just the Magic's night.

that doesn't take away from LeBron's outstanding performance though.

Of course that does not away Lebron amazing performance , dude has played out of his mind since the beginning of the playoffs ... thing is if I were a Cavs fan , I would wonder how the fuck my team lost when my best player is scoring 49 on 60% shooting .. Lebron will get his points through the series but I doubt he will keep hitting from outside as easy as in the 1st game ...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2009, 12:19:03 PM »

IMO Bron is the best player in the league and a lot of people would agree with that.  The fact that he is 24 is also plain scary.  Defensively he is just as good as Kobe now and he makes everyone around him better and he can dominate a game offensively just as much as Kobe and he is a way better passer and rebounder. I have always said Kobe was the best but IMO this year Bron has taken the crown, he has a chance to be the best player of all time.

i can respect that. I wouldnt say hes a WAY better passer tho. I think he just has more consistent 3 pt shooters so he avg 2 more asst a game. Kobe gives his teammates so many open looks. Everyone has there own opinion. I just know id want kobe with teh ball when it matters, and i think that OUTWEIGHS EVERYTHING in an argument

The Best of 3 Worlds