Author Topic: LMAO...."the best player in the game"  (Read 714 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: LMAO...."the best player in the game"
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 02:03:54 PM »
You've got to be pretty good to be hated on after a 49 point performance on 67% shooting, along with 8 assists. You get the idea he might have been tired after playing all by himself offensively for most of the 2nd half?

so what? he folded in crunch time and lost his team the game. thats all that counts..the worst closer out of any superstar in the league..PERIOD.

Elano

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 02:07:51 PM »
lol@ NIK's insecurity about his crush..

thisoneguy360

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 02:09:49 PM »
Lmao @ Lebron the drama king at the end of the game not leaving the floor so everyone knows he's hurt. And he definitely folded in the clutch and made some terrible decisions. But with that said he definitely played like a monster for the majority of that game.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 02:14:22 PM »
r u serious nik, come on dog, i aint saying that he is or isnt the best but that game was basically flawless on James part. But i mean its no surprise why ppl say they want Kobe taking the final shot of the game.

huh? what are you talkin about, flawless? he missed the freethrows which woulda won the game in crunch time and fucked up, once again, with his passive attitude on the game-deciding possession instead of taking control and making something happen on the last play....the only reason i even made this thread is because dan patrick, a known lebron lover, was bashing james over this on his morning show today..LOL. did you even watch the final 4 minutes of the game? terrible.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 02:18:17 PM »

IMO Bron is the best player in the league and a lot of people would agree with that.  The fact that he is 24 is also plain scary.  Defensively he is just as good as Kobe now and he makes everyone around him better and he can dominate a game offensively just as much as Kobe and he is a way better passer and rebounder.

LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 02:22:24 PM »
Lmao @ Lebron the drama king at the end of the game not leaving the floor so everyone knows he's hurt. And he definitely folded in the clutch and made some terrible decisions. But with that said he definitely played like a monster for the majority of that game.

exactly....100% on point.

and i forgot about his antics after losing. LMAO. what a weakass faggot...u know damn well that if mo williams woulda made that shot he woulda been jumpin up and down and woulda ran straight to the locker room. primadonna ass mufucka lol.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 02:27:36 PM »
serously NIK...this is sad man. lol  Youre trying way too hard now, and its obvious. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

'EclipZe

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 02:33:04 PM »
doesn't matter anyway, melo is walking away with the title  :laugh:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2009, 02:36:51 PM »
doesn't matter anyway, melo is walking away with the title  :laugh:

no chance

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2009, 03:04:35 PM »
serously NIK...this is sad man. lol  Youre trying way too hard now, and its obvious. 

you thought dan patrick would do a whole segment about it and I wouldnt even make a post? how delusional are you, man? LMAO

OchoCinco

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2009, 03:12:21 PM »
Id take Kobe over Lebron Defensively anyday, it seems like just cus Lebron can block shots and make them look all powerfull and excited everyone they think he is a such a great defender. If u actually watch Lebron he isnt as great at defending as everyone claims him as. I mean Delonte West guarded Joe Johnson all last series, doesnt that tell you something. Kobe was guarding Melo, a much bigger stronger player because he wants a challenge. Lebron guarded Rafer Alston....

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2009, 03:15:27 PM »
yup kobe can take another player out the game. Bron aint don that. I seen Salmons give Bron 30 in the reg season

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2009, 03:23:53 PM »
Id take Kobe over Lebron Defensively anyday, it seems like just cus Lebron can block shots and make them look all powerfull and excited everyone they think he is a such a great defender. If u actually watch Lebron he isnt as great at defending as everyone claims him as. I mean Delonte West guarded Joe Johnson all last series, doesnt that tell you something. Kobe was guarding Melo, a much bigger stronger player because he wants a challenge. Lebron guarded Rafer Alston....

yea....Lebron is actually a decent defender, at best. thats why im fucking shocked to see him getting votes for defensive player of the year. actually, shocked isnt the word.. more like disgusted.

and he made the first team too. :-X

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2009, 03:44:35 PM »

IMO Bron is the best player in the league and a lot of people would agree with that.  The fact that he is 24 is also plain scary.  Defensively he is just as good as Kobe now and he makes everyone around him better and he can dominate a game offensively just as much as Kobe and he is a way better passer and rebounder.

LMAO

i fail to see the comedy in that. ???

he's a great defender & if you really don't think he can dominate a game as good offensivly, you clearly didn't watch the game until there were two minutes left in the forth lol.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2009, 04:06:51 PM »
Kobe lover jealousy at its finest...

Face it, Lebron is whats now...Lebron is the future.  Kobe had his little moment in the sun. He was in the shade standing behind Shaq when it happened, but thats ok... ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"