Author Topic: What Do Think HELL Is Like?  (Read 1197 times)

Jared Taylor

Re: What Do Think HELL Is Like?
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2009, 07:35:03 PM »
Technically, your'e of African descent.  How does it feel?

Yeah, yeah, the old Afrocentric "Original Man" crap. I am a more evolved form of African, so evolved that I represent a higher standard of human being than the black Africans who were too dumb to learn and expand, and who still occupy Africa today.

Blasphemy

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2009, 08:11:25 PM »
 while your bearing  original sin and your body has been corrupted into a burning pile of flesh of wanton unmitigated pain, screaming as the axe penetrates your ever orifices and your screaming for your mother to save you from the pain, but only to wake up and see your mother is being brutally beaten and gangraped by your enemies, and while she screams like a whore, You see her shed tears of blood, and you hear her begging for them to stop, but they keep going regardless and while they gangrape her they cut her between the webbings of her toes and hands and her lips and while your screaming, which also destroy's your ears you come to the realization you'll be doing this for ever.

or Hell is a area, were your forced to listen to Soulja Boy's shitty single, while we see Tupac crucified, and biggie have the cut out of him.

ikke

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2009, 10:07:47 AM »

Yeah, yeah, the old Afrocentric "Original Man" crap. I am a more evolved form of African, so evolved that I represent a higher standard of human being than the black Africans who were too dumb to learn and expand, and who still occupy Africa today.
you're human?
I thought you were an computer program of the KKK created to post racist comments on the internet

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records

Chosmo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2009, 10:14:17 AM »
I think, hell is like one month without computer and world wide web...
Today is the last day before the next day.
Get a own website now.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2009, 12:06:59 PM »

lol Cool. As long as we agree, you're African.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2009, 02:26:26 PM »
Heaven and hell is a state of mind. but if it was real it would be filled with a lot of white people
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2009, 03:57:43 PM »
What Do Think HELL Is Like?

Africa.
WOW...

ikke

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2009, 03:58:37 PM »
I think, hell is like one month without computer and world wide web...
That's not that hard, did it last year when I went ona holliday

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2009, 04:07:04 PM »
Heaven and hell is a state of mind. but if it was real it would be filled with a lot of white people
Madd crazy. Few days ago I was gonna come in this thread and make a point about hell being a mind state. That's why they say you at peace when you gone. Word up. I read about it being a state of mind, somewheres.

Anyways, Hell, I don't know about but I do believe in Heaven.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2009, 04:35:33 PM »
Madd crazy. Few days ago I was gonna come in this thread and make a point about hell being a mind state. That's why they say you at peace when you gone. Word up. I read about it being a state of mind, somewheres.

Anyways, Hell, I don't know about but I do believe in Heaven.
at the end of the day this heaven and hell concept is just a clever ruse used by white people to keep the original people of this earth (Black, brown, red and yellow) in mentalcuffs.

peep when ever they had their eyes on some land (THAT DIDNT BELONG TO THEM) who they send in first? the missionaries, the bible carrying folks. instilling all that bullshit in their minds. shits a pattern why you think Black people are so religious in this country. it makes me sick all that jumping around and holy ghost catching bullshit.
now do the Bible, Koran etc have some good things in them......of course but eye refuse to swear by it
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

ikke

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2009, 04:41:54 PM »
now do the Bible, Koran etc have some good things in them......of course but eye refuse to swear by it
I Totally agree with you on this

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2009, 05:12:00 PM »
it makes me sick all that jumping around and holy ghost catching bullshit.
Well, that's what that is, bullshit.

Jaydc555

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2009, 05:14:26 PM »
Hell is the world being taken over by people as ignorant as job

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2009, 07:54:50 PM »
Hell is the world being taken over by people as ignorant as job

So would you say Hell for America could be the US being taken over by people as ignorant as Jared Taylor? Cus that has happened already
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"