Author Topic: What Do Think HELL Is Like?  (Read 1192 times)

dexter

Re: What Do Think HELL Is Like?
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2009, 05:04:06 PM »

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2009, 06:47:37 PM »
Right now i'd say that hell is being uncomfortable in bed, tossing and turning, and not being able to sleep while you hear construction outside, people going to work, buses on the roads, and you still haven't blinked an eye.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

LAXCENTRAL

2euce 7even

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2009, 03:10:17 PM »
dubcc

Fraxxx

« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2009, 06:52:34 AM »
Heaven and hell is a state of mind. but if it was real it would be filled with a lot of white people
Madd crazy. Few days ago I was gonna come in this thread and make a point about hell being a mind state. That's why they say you at peace when you gone. Word up. I read about it being a state of mind, somewheres.

Anyways, Hell, I don't know about but I do believe in Heaven.
at the end of the day this heaven and hell concept is just a clever ruse used by white people to keep the original people of this earth (Black, brown, red and yellow) in mentalcuffs.

peep when ever they had their eyes on some land (THAT DIDNT BELONG TO THEM) who they send in first? the missionaries, the bible carrying folks. instilling all that bullshit in their minds. shits a pattern why you think Black people are so religious in this country. it makes me sick all that jumping around and holy ghost catching bullshit.
now do the Bible, Koran etc have some good things in them......of course but eye refuse to swear by it

lol Like non-whites would be better persons.

Hell would be full of fucking ignorant fools.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2009, 10:14:02 AM »
hell for me would be watching carter die over and over