Author Topic: Charls Hamilton Carrear Is Officially Over Before It Begins  (Read 897 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Charls Hamilton Carrear Is Officially Over Before It Begins
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2009, 04:40:20 AM »
eh, I'm not down with using a girl's abortion in a freestyle that's on live tv.  especially when the seed was his.  it was foul on him.

the bitch was mad because he was "playing games" with her.

so her solution was a poem about him, so he just came with some personal stuff off the dome; i would have done it even if i knew she was going to punch me lol.

I've got sisters that shit ain't cool in my book.

my bad my brotha.

but at least he was man enough to just take it & not come back with fists of fury.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2009, 10:46:21 AM »
i could careless about dude getting punched on camera by sum broad.....what really makes this dude a loser is stealing sumone elses beat, denying it and acting like you produced it yourself, and then getting straight exposed about it on youtube by having the og producer of said track break down exactly how the track was made, thus exposing this clown for the punk he is.....career over, fuck a thieving ass hipster....and put the purse down, pussy

http://soulassassins.com/?p=7384

LOL word

Muhfukka

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2009, 01:23:51 PM »
she punches him.. he takes it like a man.. its not like she knocked him out or something.. he even was ready to freestyle about the punch.. now thats some man shit!! he woulda been a pussy if he laid a hand on her afterwards..

this aint en epic fail.. he took it like a fuckin man.. ya'll on some foul shit for sayin he is over because of this.. Charlie was on some grown man shit right there..!
hes getting punched by a drunk bitch doing a freestyle battle with a stuffed animal on his arm. now i have never heard of this loser but i had to point out how retarded you are

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2009, 01:24:44 PM »
^what would u have done? he totally embarrassed that chick with the free style :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Muhfukka

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2009, 01:25:21 PM »
what freestyle it sounded like he was just talking

Muhfukka

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2009, 01:26:34 PM »
and aslo what the fuck kind of rap name is charles hamilton? im not saying he should call himself og killa or anything but charles hamilton?

Lunatic

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2009, 01:41:08 PM »
and aslo what the fuck kind of rap name is charles hamilton? im not saying he should call himself og killa or anything but charles hamilton?
ummm....his real name? :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Muhfukka

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2009, 02:24:04 PM »
so that makes it better? if snoop went by calvin broadas that would be cool?

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2009, 02:45:41 PM »
so that makes it better? if snoop went by calvin broadas that would be cool?
If you care about the rap name more than the music, there is clearly something wrong.