Author Topic: Knoc-Turn'Al Preps "Knoc's Ville" Street Album (Tracklisting + Info Inside)  (Read 1524 times)

Lunatic

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1587/56/

Raptalk has the exclusive information on the new Knoc-turn'al project...

Raptalk has been following the re-birth of Knoc-Turn'Al since the beginning of the year. After taking a 5 year hiatus, Knoc-Turn'Al is back, and it's been on Raptalk to have the exclusives. Today is no different as we bring you another major Knoc-turn'al exclusive. Due to Raptalk showing the most support to Knoc, Treacherous Records has given me the green light to go ahead and deliver this to everyone.

For months, we've been telling our readers that Knoc was set to put out a mixtape before the release of his sophomore full-length album, "The Book of Knoc." Well the mixtape (which is more like a street album) is ready to go, and we have all of the information for you.

The project is titled "Knoc's Ville" and as mentioned is more of a street album than a mixtape. The reason for this being is that the project features all original production, and will be DJ free; that means no DJ tags throughout the entire album.

That's not all we have, Treacherous and Knoc have given us the go head to release the track listing for the project, so here you are:

1. Knoc's Ville Feat. One-2 (Prod. By J-Beam & Knoc-turn'al)

2. Where Have You Been (Prod. By MG)

3. Amen (Prod. By 51-50)

4. Mind Yourself (Prod. By Komplex)

5. Huntin' (Prod. By Knoc-turn'al)

6. Half Way Loved You Feat. Knawledg (Prod. By Deztined)

7. Theme Music (Prod. By Blaqthoven)

8. Gangsta Lean (Prod. By DJ AK)

9. Sorry I Left You (Prod. By Komplex)

10. Drop That Lame Feat. Jaguar (Prod. By Komplex)

11. Can We Do Our Thing (Prod. By Komplex)

12. OOOOO-WEEEE (Prod. By Komplex)

13. Let Go (Prod. By MG)

14. I'm Back Feat. One-2 (Prod. By J-Beam)

Stay tuned for the latest on this project, and everything else Knoc-turn'al...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Snoopaveli

thx !!!!!!!!!!!

GangstaBoogy

I'll check for it.

But aye...where the fuck has Blaqthoven been?!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Mixtape with almost no guests, what?  ;D
Sounds good, although i'm kinda sceptical about those Knoc-produced tracks, has he produced earlier?

And Luna, what was that artist from your Unity compilation that dropped a mixtape, or was it Knocs brother? Can't find it now.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 12:35:27 PM by Booz »

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

no crooked or k young or bullet loco damn

anyway cant wait for this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Klue

maaan looks tight. i really hope the album will be as good as the gangsta lean track

Lunatic

GB: This track Knoc & Blaq got is DOPE!
Booz: isn't that great? woo! Don't be skeptical, Knoc been producing for at least 5 years. He produced on his album homie! "The Way I Am" Jaguar is Knoc's brother and he was on my Unity mixtape. He's on this project and we just debuted a new song yesterday with him, Knoc and Brotha Lu which doesnt appear on this. I dunno who else you're talkin about.

ECC: K. Young been doing mostly behind the board stuff. Crooked will likely be on the album, don't trip. Knoc & Jayo lost contact.

Klue: Its gonna be so tight!

Okka

The reason for this being is that the project features all original production, and will be DJ free; that means no DJ tags throughout the entire album.

Thank god no bullshit ass DJ tags.

I'm lookin forward to the whole tape but this one i really wanna hear. Blaqthove is a dope producer and it's been a while since we heard anything from him.

Lunatic

The reason for this being is that the project features all original production, and will be DJ free; that means no DJ tags throughout the entire album.

Thank god no bullshit ass DJ tags.

I'm lookin forward to the whole tape but this one i really wanna hear. Blaqthove is a dope producer and it's been a while since we heard anything from him.
I knew the no tags part would excite people. I heard some of that Blaq joint over the phone a few months ago, sounded like heat!

wait til Mauzip comes in this thread; he's a DJ hater who LOVES Knoc, he's gonna like the no dj news lol

this is really like an album y'all..Knoc been gone for 5 years..now we dropping so much music with him, y'all probably missed some..This is your pre warm up to the Book Of Knoc album..but this plays out like an album as well..

Young Old Head

i'm definatly gon cop this!

Cash Money Blood Gang

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Booz: isn't that great? woo! Don't be skeptical, Knoc been producing for at least 5 years. He produced on his album homie! "The Way I Am" Jaguar is Knoc's brother and he was on my Unity mixtape. He's on this project and we just debuted a new song yesterday with him, Knoc and Brotha Lu which doesnt appear on this. I dunno who else you're talkin about.
Yeah I downloaded that track with Jaguar, good stuff.
Propably was a prediction dream, I can clearly remember reading some news about Jaguars mixtape and a tracklist. :laugh:

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
this is fuccin' awesome news... thanks for the info....

Portugoal

Awesome news!! I can't wait!!

Lunatic

Yeah I downloaded that track with Jaguar, good stuff.
Propably was a prediction dream, I can clearly remember reading some news about Jaguars mixtape and a tracklist. :laugh:

nah, it wasn't Jag...

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This'll definitely be worth a listen