Author Topic: What did Cube mean by " house nigga " on No Vaseline ?  (Read 492 times)

dameons

What did Cube mean by " house nigga " on No Vaseline ?
« on: September 25, 2009, 05:12:22 PM »

"House nigga gotta run and hide,
yellin' Compton, but you moved to Riverside."

"Throw a house nigga in a ditch
Half-pint bitch, fuckin' your homeboys."

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: What did Cube mean by " house nigga " on No Vaseline ?
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 07:54:40 PM »
Hes calling them a house slave

Blasphemy

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 09:30:26 PM »

"House nigga gotta run and hide,
yellin' Compton, but you moved to Riverside."

"Throw a house nigga in a ditch
Half-pint bitch, fuckin' your homeboys."

1. Dissing them for still claiming compton even though they don't live there (Ice Cube, was living in Compton, and moved out I think mid 1990s around the time he stopped rapping, and started his film carrier).

2.This was a diss to Eazy E and for his Relationship of Jerry Heller. Eazy E did the deal with Jerry, and made up the contracts with him, as such he and Jerry were screwing N.W.A on payments (Eazy Got majority of the money). Later Eazy E found out Jerry was taking money from everyone.

Ice Cube saw it, and said fuck it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 09:31:39 PM »
i take it this is one of our european posters

Blasphemy

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 10:03:25 PM »
i take it this is one of our european posters
It seems on his post count hes been here for awhile. Seemed like everythign was going so well lol

dameons

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 10:44:42 PM »
I know what the track was all about , the only thing I questioned was what "house nigga" meant . I know that he was saying that they were being made slaves by Jerry , and that Jerry is the " jew " he is dissing . I remember hearing Dre say " house nigga " on "Sa Prize part 2" but was never familiar with the term . With "King of the Hill" and "No Vaseline " , Cube has to considered the best disser ever . It seems like Eazy never dissed Cube after he left the group , except on Efil4zaggin. he just concentrated on Dre .

dameons

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2009, 10:54:10 PM »
This is what I wanted fool

Found this :

A house slave, the one who is always after the master, the kind of slave that is the closest to the master. The most flexible type of slave.

Nowadays, often used to designate blacks who serve a white like they slaves.

Also see Uncle Tom
"The house nigga will sell you up the river
So to massa, he'll look bigger
And when ya bet under a rock, he'll slither" -KRS-One

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2009, 11:25:26 PM »
what is a house nigga?

see: first reply. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2009, 01:16:07 AM »
Step your history game up.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2009, 01:26:46 AM »
Step your history game up.

Real spit...this shit ain't rocket science

V2DHeart

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2009, 02:35:11 AM »
Also check an old Malcolm X interview on youtube

Type in something like: Malcolm x interview field negro

He discusses the 2 types of negro's. The Field negro and the "house negro", and goes on to explain how black people with the second name Murphy or such likes were named that because their grandfathers or fathers were house slaves and labelled that name by their masters. Good listen, and explains a few terms still used in Hip Hop today however modified they may be

No Vaseline is simple. Vaseline is a commonly used lubricant to allow for "easy fkn".. No vaseline would indicate the opposite, that someone would therefore get fkd hard and painful
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Blasphemy

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2009, 03:27:01 AM »
I know what the track was all about , the only thing I questioned was what "house nigga" meant . I know that he was saying that they were being made slaves by Jerry , and that Jerry is the " jew " he is dissing . I remember hearing Dre say " house nigga " on "Sa Prize part 2" but was never familiar with the term . With "King of the Hill" and "No Vaseline " , Cube has to considered the best disser ever . It seems like Eazy never dissed Cube after he left the group , except on Efil4zaggin. he just concentrated on Dre .

Eazy E made a Diss Track to Ice Cube, but it wasn't released, and it was made like near the end of his life I think. DJ Yella currently has it in his possession, but he won't leak it outta respect for Cube and Eazy. Basically he doesn't want the beef to be revived anymore cause a new track has surfaced. But yes, he mostly went at Death Row cause Ice Cube pretty much was done with him after Death Certificate, and eventually just went on with his own thing. Death Row on the other hand, they all took constant barbs at Eazy E. Radio, Telephone, freestyles etc.

Okka

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2009, 04:20:58 AM »
1. Dissing them for still claiming compton even though they don't live there (Ice Cube, was living in Compton, and moved out I think mid 1990s around the time he stopped rapping, and started his film carrier).

I don't think Ice Cube lived in Compton, he's from South Central.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2009, 05:39:21 AM »

I don't think Ice Cube lived in Compton, he's from South Central.

Correct!