Author Topic: Pac collaborated with Alanis Morisette  (Read 1310 times)

Dane

• 'G'
Pac collaborated with Alanis Morisette
« on: May 22, 2009, 04:41:47 PM »
He was pretty fond of her, he mentions in one of his last interviews that, they + Suge and Snoop would open a restaurant.

Read at another interview with a producer that Pac really would have loved to make a duet with her.

Some years ago, there were rumors of an unreleased track, with the 2 of them, Afeni even confirmed it.

Mietek23

Re: Pac collaborated with Alanis Morisette
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 05:10:42 PM »
He was pretty fond of her, he mentions in one of his last interviews that, they + Suge and Snoop would open a restaurant.

Read at another interview with a producer that Pac really would have loved to make a duet with her.

Some years ago, there were rumors of an unreleased track, with the 2 of them, Afeni even confirmed it.

The track was supposed to be called "Afterlife" but I ain't sure if it really exist - Amaru isin't very reliable source..

Big B

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 05:15:44 PM »

would you trust a crackhead?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 05:22:28 PM »
Pac made it sound as if a song had already been recordedd

ive heard it was Pac, Yak and Alanis but who knows...
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mygla

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 05:23:18 PM »
I'm 99% sure that the alleged collabo was a aprils joke from one of the big 2pac-sites back in the day.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 05:24:35 PM »
I'm 99% sure that the alleged collabo was a aprils joke from one of the big 2pac-sites back in the day.

well the only way for us to know is to ask Janis because Amaru clearly aren't believable

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

2euce 7even

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2009, 04:26:05 AM »

The track was supposed to be called "Afterlife" but I ain't sure if it really exist - Amaru isin't very reliable source..

yeps.and it features hussein fatal too.

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2009, 05:06:12 AM »
It did sound like they were friends Pac and Alanis, however I've never heard of her even mentioning him.

The same goes with Madonna.

Think there also was a rumor or fake tracklist of the Poetry album, stating Alanis would read one of his poems

joshtheBOSS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2009, 06:53:42 AM »
It did sound like they were friends Pac and Alanis, however I've never heard of her even mentioning him.

The same goes with Madonna.

Think there also was a rumor or fake tracklist of the Poetry album, stating Alanis would read one of his poems

there is a photo with Pac & Madonna, even with Withney Houston

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2009, 08:00:00 AM »
pac fucked madonna in a studio bathroom according to Assassin

Quadruple OG

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2009, 11:35:54 AM »

Has anyone even asked her in an interview about 2pac?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2009, 11:55:14 AM »
damn,pac lost

Jimmy H.

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2009, 12:04:58 PM »
The Pac/Madonna collaboration leaked a long time ago. I don't think the Alanis one has ever surfaced though.

Big B

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2009, 12:24:12 PM »
damn,pac lost
lol

Muhfukka

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2009, 01:19:44 PM »
I NEED TO HEAR THIS. TOOTHPICK AND ALANIS MORISETTE ARE MY HEROES