Author Topic: Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Thread  (Read 4046 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Thread
« Reply #105 on: May 28, 2009, 02:52:11 PM »
Orlando guna close it out tonight

The Best of 3 Worlds

thisoneguy360

« Reply #106 on: May 28, 2009, 06:15:44 PM »
Lmfao @ Wally pushing Dwight, what is this world coming to.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #107 on: May 28, 2009, 08:25:12 PM »
I wonder what the criticism will be of LeBrons game tonight on this forum....lolol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #108 on: May 28, 2009, 08:26:33 PM »
I wonder what the criticism will be of LeBrons game tonight on this forum....lolol

he did it at home, like Kobe... lol.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #109 on: May 28, 2009, 08:27:51 PM »
The best athlete in the world besides Nadal put his team on his back tonight.  What an incredible performance

DIP DIP SET SET

« Reply #110 on: May 28, 2009, 08:30:14 PM »

Points   Rebs   Assists

Kobe             22        5         8
LeBron          37       14        12

He did it at home...but not like Kobe. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #111 on: May 28, 2009, 08:33:11 PM »
Somebody needed to tell Rafer Alston to stop shooting, he killed his team down the stretch. Good game for Cleveland, Mo Williams stepped up the way he can.
I got a bird's eye view

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: May 28, 2009, 08:41:46 PM »

Points   Rebs   Assists

Kobe             22        5         8
LeBron          37       14        12

Not to forget 17 in the 4th  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #113 on: May 28, 2009, 08:43:45 PM »
^^yup, Bron is on a whole other level

DIP DIP SET SET

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #114 on: May 28, 2009, 09:33:21 PM »

Points   Rebs   Assists

You know like I know that if LeBron had Odom being like that, his numbers would be down too. You can't knock the King today, but at the end of the day, Kobe gets that ring, LeBron watches at home with his kids.

I really wish Sccit wasn't a Laker fan, 'cause it's really annoying debating people when they hate your team just 'cause some Jew gets people pissed at the Lakers.

teecee

« Reply #115 on: May 28, 2009, 10:03:34 PM »
Orlando guna close it out tonight

sure about that?

James scored 21 points in the second half - 17 in the fourth quarter - and had a hand in 29 of Cleveland's 34 points in the final 12 minutes.   4 assists and 4 boards in the 4th, no turnovers

teecee

« Reply #116 on: May 28, 2009, 10:04:40 PM »
I called Orlando in 6 in another thread, people have been underrating them all year. The injury to Jameer Nelson hurt but Alston has been playing well, and Courtney Lee not missing much time has been a big factor. They have a lot of versatile swingmen who can defend, pass and shoot the 3, and Howard cleans up on the inside. It's funny how people bring Kobe in it, and say if he would have done it then everybody would have been hating on him. But by doing that, you're hating on LeBron. He has shot pretty well this series, today was a bad game with turnovers though. The key is that it's a team game, the Magic are outplaying the Cavs, who need to play a better team game if they want to come back. I would love to see Orlando finish them off on their own court in Game 5 so we can see the end of the puppet commercials.

the point is, lebron has been stinking shit up in the 4th quarters....for kobe fans, it's upsetting, cuz this is the dude who gets compared to kobe all the time.

James scored 21 points in the second half - 17 in the fourth quarter - and had a hand in 29 of Cleveland's 34 points in the final 12 minutes.  4 boards and 4 assists as well

has kobe ever done that in the 4th in a game of this magnitude? 

« Reply #117 on: May 28, 2009, 10:14:26 PM »

Points   Rebs   Assists

You know like I know that if LeBron had Odom being like that, his numbers would be down too. You can't knock the King today, but at the end of the day, Kobe gets that ring, LeBron watches at home with his kids.

I really wish Sccit wasn't a Laker fan, 'cause it's really annoying debating people when they hate your team just 'cause some Jew gets people pissed at the Lakers.

They key stats arent the points...but the assists and rebounds.

And Scitt is annoying. But people dont hate the Lakers cus of him. They just argue against the Lakers cus of him.  Most of the people on here wouldnt give a shit, and probably hardly talk about the Lakers outside of here. But when you log on and you get a bunch of "Kobes the greatest", "Everybody else sucks", "We love Kobe!", "Kobe>>>>>mom>Girlfriend>>MJ>LeBron..."...etc...etc. Its natural to argue it.  I have no problem with homosexuals.  But I dont like such man on man love flooding the forum.

PLANT

« Reply #118 on: May 29, 2009, 01:16:46 AM »
LBJ scores or assists on 32 straight pts.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #119 on: May 29, 2009, 01:29:38 AM »
I'm amazed how many people counted the Cavs out just like that, with that whole "96% of teams up 3-1 win the series" statistic.

Every single game these two have played against each other was close. All it would have taken is one slip-up on either end, maybe a missed free throw or a bad pass, and the other team can take it, and that's how I imagine it being for the rest of this series. It's not exactly farfetched to believe Cavs can tie the series up in Game 6, thus becoming the favorites again in Game 7.

And I'm especially surprised how many have counted out the Cavs given how many people here seem to believe the NBA rigs their games. If that were the case, you honestly think they would they choose now of all times to stop the rigging? Every single one of you knows what David Stern wants to see in the Finals, and it sure as hell doesn't involve Orlando.