Author Topic: Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Thread  (Read 4047 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Thread
« Reply #120 on: May 29, 2009, 05:56:03 AM »
I'm amazed how many people counted the Cavs out just like that, with that whole "96% of teams up 3-1 win the series" statistic.

Every single game these two have played against each other was close. All it would have taken is one slip-up on either end, maybe a missed free throw or a bad pass, and the other team can take it, and that's how I imagine it being for the rest of this series. It's not exactly farfetched to believe Cavs can tie the series up in Game 6, thus becoming the favorites again in Game 7.

And I'm especially surprised how many have counted out the Cavs given how many people here seem to believe the NBA rigs their games. If that were the case, you honestly think they would they choose now of all times to stop the rigging? Every single one of you knows what David Stern wants to see in the Finals, and it sure as hell doesn't involve Orlando.

All the pressure is on Orlando to win game 6 now.  They lose at home...they gotta go back to Clevelend for game 7, and they do NOT wanna go back there for a game 7.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

teecee

« Reply #121 on: May 29, 2009, 11:35:47 AM »
I'm amazed how many people counted the Cavs out just like that, with that whole "96% of teams up 3-1 win the series" statistic.

Every single game these two have played against each other was close. All it would have taken is one slip-up on either end, maybe a missed free throw or a bad pass, and the other team can take it, and that's how I imagine it being for the rest of this series. It's not exactly farfetched to believe Cavs can tie the series up in Game 6, thus becoming the favorites again in Game 7.

And I'm especially surprised how many have counted out the Cavs given how many people here seem to believe the NBA rigs their games. If that were the case, you honestly think they would they choose now of all times to stop the rigging? Every single one of you knows what David Stern wants to see in the Finals, and it sure as hell doesn't involve Orlando.

All the pressure is on Orlando to win game 6 now.  They lose at home...they gotta go back to Clevelend for game 7, and they do NOT wanna go back there for a game 7.

I hope Cleveland wins- they need to pray Orlando doesn't hit over 40% on three's, and hopefully someone besides LBJ can fill the net.  Last gaem was the first one of the series where someone other than Lebron scored 20 pts in a game for the Cavs.   

I still think Cleveland is another guard (someone taller than West or Williams) and post player(one who can score and is athletic) away.........if they prove me otherwise, then major props to Lebron and them.

Its clear that Lebron, for the Cavs to be successful, has to CARRY this team.  The CAvs have only won 2 of the last 5, and look what Lebron had to to win those ones........one of the greatest buzzer beaters in the playoffs ever, and then one of the best 4th quarters ever. 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2009, 01:53:38 PM »
Orlando guna close it out tonight

sure about that?

James scored 21 points in the second half - 17 in the fourth quarter - and had a hand in 29 of Cleveland's 34 points in the final 12 minutes.   4 assists and 4 boards in the 4th, no turnovers

theyll close it out tonight. A few stupid shots that arent taken and Orlando would have won. LOL@ THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD GIVING UP a 22 pt lead for the 3rd time in the series..So many dickriders its disgusting...Cant wait to hear what people say when Orlando wins tonight. Mo Williams went off and they still blew the lead...What kind of leader lets his team blow 20 pt leads?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #123 on: May 30, 2009, 02:11:33 PM »
i think orlando wins tonight, the cavs look tired, and lebron can't do it all for the 6th straight game.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #124 on: May 30, 2009, 02:51:44 PM »
I actually want Cleveland to win. Orlando has too many match up problems for the Lakers, especially with Dwight Horward.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2009, 03:00:55 PM »

sure about that?

James scored 21 points in the second half - 17 in the fourth quarter - and had a hand in 29 of Cleveland's 34 points in the final 12 minutes.   4 assists and 4 boards in the 4th, no turnovers

theyll close it out tonight. A few stupid shots that arent taken and Orlando would have won. LOL@ THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD GIVING UP a 22 pt lead for the 3rd time in the series..So many dickriders its disgusting...Cant wait to hear what people say when Orlando wins tonight. Mo Williams went off and they still blew the lead...What kind of leader lets his team blow 20 pt leads?

Kobe Bryant for instance
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #126 on: May 30, 2009, 03:21:48 PM »

sure about that?

Kobe Bryant for instance

hasnt happened this year.. they blew a 14 pt lead with him ON THE BENCH...

The Best of 3 Worlds

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2009, 06:43:49 PM »
Wow, the Cavs are playing horrible... now all I can hope for is the Magic giving the Lakers trouble, or else this season will have been plain depressing to me
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The Watcher

« Reply #128 on: May 30, 2009, 07:57:34 PM »
magic are just destroying the cavs tonight, how many airballs have the cavs thrown up? this is terrible
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #129 on: May 31, 2009, 05:20:58 AM »
ESPN & Nike must be pissing themself @ the money gone here...
Dont' get me wrong the better team won, But Cle/L.A. was defo the match (On paper).

Can't wait to see James next year.
(I hope he didn't peak already, can't imagine stage II)

Not because I'm a Laker fan & love Kobe's game, But every year the guy step's it up and show's maturity.
James reminds me of bryant in that essence the kid is pretty good... (Understatement)

lol.. needs a better team & change of environment tho.
Don't shoot yourself Stern, It's not all bad.

I mean Howard ain't exactly Shaq, But the best bigman in the game. (Good enough)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #130 on: May 31, 2009, 07:03:05 AM »
I want to see Adidas do a Dwight "Superman" Howard puppet now... lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: May 31, 2009, 09:23:18 AM »
damn magic went in
but cavs played good
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #132 on: May 31, 2009, 10:35:41 AM »
LOL @Bron holding and holding and holding onto the ball...best player in NBA..LMFAO

The Best of 3 Worlds

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: May 31, 2009, 10:42:28 AM »
but then if he would have passed it "more" and the player would have missed brown would have been like why'd you pass it, when in a critical time like this we need you to be havin the ball
(but if they would have scored it would have been aite0
thats why the coachin are one-sided wit their ways

LOL @Bron holding and holding and holding onto the ball...best player in NBA..LMFAO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

teecee

« Reply #134 on: May 31, 2009, 04:07:04 PM »

Cleveland has a horrible offense, case closed.  Mo Williams has been exposed as an ordinary player, not an all-star.  He would be great as a 6th man.   No team in NBA history with a player as avwerage as Mo has ever won a title, so I'm not that surprised.

Lebron is only 24, and he is the best all-around player in the league, or maybe tied with Kobe.  The difference:  Kobe is in a system where his game can flourish, and has teammates he can depend on.  LBJ will be back, and once the Cavs get a big guy who can actually guard someone, and a PG who can take some of the ball carrying duties off Lebron (dude should be in the post for half of each game), then the Cavs will have a chance to win a title.