Author Topic: Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Thread  (Read 4044 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Thread
« Reply #135 on: May 31, 2009, 10:31:27 PM »
LOL @Bron holding and holding and holding onto the ball...best player in NBA..LMFAO

Cleveland has a horrible offense, case closed.  Mo Williams has been exposed as an ordinary player, not an all-star.  He would be great as a 6th man.   No team in NBA history with a player as avwerage as Mo has ever won a title, so I'm not that surprised.

The career of Robert Horry goes unsolved in this thread.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #136 on: June 01, 2009, 10:37:08 AM »
LOL @Bron holding and holding and holding onto the ball...best player in NBA..LMFAO

Cleveland has a horrible offense, case closed.  Mo Williams has been exposed as an ordinary player, not an all-star.  He would be great as a 6th man.   No team in NBA history with a player as avwerage as Mo has ever won a title, so I'm not that surprised.

Lebron is only 24, and he is the best all-around player in the league, or maybe tied with Kobe.  The difference:  Kobe is in a system where his game can flourish, and has teammates he can depend on.  LBJ will be back, and once the Cavs get a big guy who can actually guard someone, and a PG who can take some of the ball carrying duties off Lebron (dude should be in the post for half of each game), then the Cavs will have a chance to win a title.

LOL such excuses..His team had 1 bad series..U guys are goin overboard with this lebron dickriding. "CASE CLOSED" Fuck outta here you like what u say is the bottom line..Mo was an all star all year and he just had 1 bad series he didnt get exposed HE MISSED SHOTS...They got beat by a better team CASE CLOSED..LOL

The Best of 3 Worlds

teecee

« Reply #137 on: June 01, 2009, 11:53:27 AM »

Lebron is only 24, and he is the best all-around player in the league, or maybe tied with Kobe.  The difference:  Kobe is in a system where his game can flourish, and has teammates he can depend on.  LBJ will be back, and once the Cavs get a big guy who can actually guard someone, and a PG who can take some of the ball carrying duties off Lebron (dude should be in the post for half of each game), then the Cavs will have a chance to win a title.

LOL such excuses..His team had 1 bad series..U guys are goin overboard with this lebron dickriding. "CASE CLOSED" Fuck outta here you like what u say is the bottom line..Mo was an all star all year and he just had 1 bad series he didnt get exposed HE MISSED SHOTS...They got beat by a better team CASE CLOSED..LOL

Um, I am not making excuses, I actually said Orlando is better and that the Magic were too deep and have too many shooters, and that The Cavs don't have anyone to stop Dwight. 

And in case you didn't notice, Mo was average throughout the playoffs.  He would make a great 6th man for some instant scoring, and Varejoa would also be good off the bench.  But no team had a worse starting frontline than the Cavs (well, CLippers).......

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #138 on: June 05, 2009, 10:00:10 AM »
^yall are the same fuckers who were screamin about how great Cleveland was when they were sweepin teams and how the Cavs are by far the best team in the league. LMFAO. I love the idiocy levels of this board. Face it...I was right, ya'll were wrong.

1.Kobe=clear cut best player
2.Cavs=overrated regular season team
3.LeBron=overhyped player who still hasn't proved shit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #139 on: June 05, 2009, 11:29:48 AM »
^yeah almost averaging a triple-double means shit. :laugh:

your still on about the Cavs? :D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #140 on: June 05, 2009, 11:31:54 AM »
Magic were just better

The Best of 3 Worlds

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #141 on: June 05, 2009, 01:02:49 PM »
^yall are the same fuckers who were screamin about how great Cleveland was when they were sweepin teams and how the Cavs are by far the best team in the league. LMFAO. I love the idiocy levels of this board. Face it...I was right, ya'll were wrong.

NIK, youve been wrong about the lakers for like 5 strait years lol. Dont pretend like you can all of a sudden say "Im right youre wrong!" lol.  And yeah, just like MANY others (analysts included), I think right now...Lebron is a step ahead of Kobe.  Look at my posts. I didnt say the Cavs would sweep through the playoffs. I said the first two rounds were relatively easy for them...and they would have trouble in the Conference finals. That doesnt change the fact that LeBrons overall game is obviously better then Kobes.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: June 05, 2009, 01:05:08 PM »
^appreantly rings determine how good of a basketball player you are lol.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #143 on: June 05, 2009, 01:09:50 PM »
^appreantly rings determine how good of a basketball player you are lol.

they only do when Kobe wins a ring lol.  If anyone would have used the argument that Jordan had twice as many rings as Kobe, therefor was far and away the better player....he'd say "Jordan had a way better team, blah blah blah".  Now, Kobe might win a ring when LeBron wont...and Kobe has the better team around him...but none of that matters all of a sudden lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: June 05, 2009, 01:21:18 PM »
Kobe alone a few years ago was awful, while LeBron alone gets himself 60 wins & goes to the Eastern Conference Finals.

i'll admit LeBron had more help than Kobe did a few years ago, but either way; the "best player of all-time" should be good enough to win 50 games alone lol.

look at all the team who have won recently;

LA - Kobe & Shaq.
Pistons - best starting 5 in years.
Spurs - Duncan & David & then Duncan, Parker & Manu.
Celtics - KG, PP & Ray Allen.

all had more than one player getting the job done & all had great defense.

point is, LeBron was ALONE; but one day he'll have the right fit with other people with him & he'll win his FAIR SHARE of rings.

but the fact he got 60 wins & averaged a triple double is beyond impressive & he is only on the rise.

plus, look at guys like Karl Malone & AI, two AMAZING, HOF players, but ring-less; but nobody takes that away from them.

& lets not forget LeBron is 24 LMAO.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #145 on: June 06, 2009, 05:40:07 PM »
I think right now...Lebron is a step ahead of Kobe. 

LOL...you're funny, man.