Author Topic: Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Thread  (Read 4048 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Thread
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2009, 08:49:13 PM »
Could it be more obvious who David Stern wants to see win?

yup...Lebron and Kobe
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

The Watcher

« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2009, 08:57:20 PM »
anyone doubting kobe >>>>>>> lebron needs to wake the fuck up and stop living in a fairytale
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

OchoCinco

« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2009, 08:58:04 PM »
Damn Magic r for real, and its funny if Kobe woulda made all those horrible plays and turnovers in the 4th and OT everyone on here would be talkin so much shit but BRON BRON does it and its ok.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2009, 08:59:40 PM »
Propz to the Magic!!!! I still have a feeling that the Cavs will win this series

DIP DIP SET SET

wcsoldier

« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2009, 09:40:35 PM »
Orlando is looking like the best team remaining in these playoffs imo ... that inside - outside game is almost impossible to stop ...

« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 09:46:41 PM by wcsoldier »

'EclipZe

« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2009, 09:51:37 PM »
wow, lebron better get a new team in 2010 lmao

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2009, 10:00:57 PM »
I called Orlando in 6 in another thread, people have been underrating them all year. The injury to Jameer Nelson hurt but Alston has been playing well, and Courtney Lee not missing much time has been a big factor. They have a lot of versatile swingmen who can defend, pass and shoot the 3, and Howard cleans up on the inside. It's funny how people bring Kobe in it, and say if he would have done it then everybody would have been hating on him. But by doing that, you're hating on LeBron. He has shot pretty well this series, today was a bad game with turnovers though. The key is that it's a team game, the Magic are outplaying the Cavs, who need to play a better team game if they want to come back. I would love to see Orlando finish them off on their own court in Game 5 so we can see the end of the puppet commercials.
I got a bird's eye view

Rick McCrank

« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2009, 12:53:17 AM »
Orlando is looking like the best team remaining in these playoffs imo ... that inside - outside game is almost impossible to stop ...

they're definitely the hot hand

that's all it takes in professional postseason sports....

get on a roll in the playoffs and you'll take it 90% of the time
granted you don't run into a wall (like the Cavs did... they looked like the hot team!)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2009, 01:06:02 AM »
Cavs are still going to win this series

DIP DIP SET SET

Rick McCrank

« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2009, 01:27:14 AM »
Cavs are still going to win this series

it's possible but I wouldn't bet on it

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2009, 02:15:29 AM »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2009, 05:08:57 AM »
Damn Magic r for real, and its funny if Kobe woulda made all those horrible plays and turnovers in the 4th and OT everyone on here would be talkin so much shit but BRON BRON does it and its ok.

Nobody says he played great, but it's difficult when you don't get rest for the 2nd half and overtime straight and have to do absolutely everything... there's are reason while the games he scored the most in were also the ones the Cavs lost... his teammates ain't coming through against Orlando... the only way the Cavs have a shot at winning this is if Orlando is straight up beating themselves and choking it away now. With that said, if the Magic play this well against the Lakers, they would keep sinking 3s like a motherfucker, Alston would burn Fisher anytime and Howard would punk Gasol, while Fisher, Vujacic and Odom would brick 3s.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OchoCinco

« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2009, 08:49:32 AM »
Hey plant, ultimate cavs/Lebron fan. Taking the loss too hard to post in here or wat? All these Lebron fans seem to have more to say about Kobe then they do about their team.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2009, 09:10:39 AM »
anyone doubting kobe >>>>>>> lebron needs to wake the fuck up and stop living in a fairytale

real fuckin talk

and coming from a boston fan, that means even more...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2009, 09:12:10 AM »
I called Orlando in 6 in another thread, people have been underrating them all year. The injury to Jameer Nelson hurt but Alston has been playing well, and Courtney Lee not missing much time has been a big factor. They have a lot of versatile swingmen who can defend, pass and shoot the 3, and Howard cleans up on the inside. It's funny how people bring Kobe in it, and say if he would have done it then everybody would have been hating on him. But by doing that, you're hating on LeBron. He has shot pretty well this series, today was a bad game with turnovers though. The key is that it's a team game, the Magic are outplaying the Cavs, who need to play a better team game if they want to come back. I would love to see Orlando finish them off on their own court in Game 5 so we can see the end of the puppet commercials.

the point is, lebron has been stinking shit up in the 4th quarters....for kobe fans, it's upsetting, cuz this is the dude who gets compared to kobe all the time.