Author Topic: Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Thread  (Read 4045 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Thread
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2009, 09:13:55 AM »
Hey plant, ultimate cavs/Lebron fan. Taking the loss too hard to post in here or wat? All these Lebron fans seem to have more to say about Kobe then they do about their team.

plant isn't a cavs fan, he's just a lebron dickrider...lol

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2009, 09:31:20 AM »
Cavs are still going to win this series

lol. 4 real?? Hav u watched the series? should be over even with all the help tha cavs are gettn from the refs...ill bet u 100.00 bucks magic win series

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2009, 09:32:30 AM »

lol. 4 real?? Hav u watched the series? should be over even with all the help tha cavs are gettn from the refs...ill bet u 100.00 bucks magic win series

does he say stupid shit like this in real life as well?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2009, 09:37:14 AM »

does he say stupid shit like this in real life as well?

no. thats why i was n shock when i read it..I mean anything can happen, but if u watched the series, i dnt c how u could say that? Everything is easy for the Magic

The Best of 3 Worlds

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2009, 09:37:56 AM »
Orlando is looking like the best team remaining in these playoffs imo ... that inside - outside game is almost impossible to stop ...

Id have to agree, so far.  They just havent shown too many weaknesses or had the ups and downs that the Cavs, Lakers, or Nuggets have.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2009, 10:12:45 AM »
damn it feels good to be a magic fan yell

teecee

« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2009, 10:43:03 AM »
I called Orlando in 6 in another thread, people have been underrating them all year. The injury to Jameer Nelson hurt but Alston has been playing well, and Courtney Lee not missing much time has been a big factor. They have a lot of versatile swingmen who can defend, pass and shoot the 3, and Howard cleans up on the inside. It's funny how people bring Kobe in it, and say if he would have done it then everybody would have been hating on him. But by doing that, you're hating on LeBron. He has shot pretty well this series, today was a bad game with turnovers though. The key is that it's a team game, the Magic are outplaying the Cavs, who need to play a better team game if they want to come back. I would love to see Orlando finish them off on their own court in Game 5 so we can see the end of the puppet commercials.

the point is, lebron has been stinking shit up in the 4th quarters....for kobe fans, it's upsetting, cuz this is the dude who gets compared to kobe all the time.

Lebron isn't playing GREAT in the 4th, but anything good the Cavs have done in the 4th has been ALL him.  Anyone else step up and make a bucket?  NOt really.  No one can buy a bucket, he is trying to do way too much (sounds like Kobe when his team isn't doing anything) and thus turning the ball over.

Still, he is hitting big shots, hit the two free throw's to tie the game up last night, hit that three to bring them within one at the end of OT, hit the improbable game winner in game 2........it isn't like he is horrible, just trying to do too much because it is clear he has no trust in his team.

« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2009, 10:54:45 AM »
I called Orlando in 6 in another thread, people have been underrating them all year. The injury to Jameer Nelson hurt but Alston has been playing well, and Courtney Lee not missing much time has been a big factor. They have a lot of versatile swingmen who can defend, pass and shoot the 3, and Howard cleans up on the inside. It's funny how people bring Kobe in it, and say if he would have done it then everybody would have been hating on him. But by doing that, you're hating on LeBron. He has shot pretty well this series, today was a bad game with turnovers though. The key is that it's a team game, the Magic are outplaying the Cavs, who need to play a better team game if they want to come back. I would love to see Orlando finish them off on their own court in Game 5 so we can see the end of the puppet commercials.

the point is, lebron has been stinking shit up in the 4th quarters....for kobe fans, it's upsetting, cuz this is the dude who gets compared to kobe all the time.

Lebron isn't playing GREAT in the 4th, but anything good the Cavs have done in the 4th has been ALL him.  Anyone else step up and make a bucket?  NOt really.  No one can buy a bucket, he is trying to do way too much (sounds like Kobe when his team isn't doing anything) and thus turning the ball over.

Still, he is hitting big shots, hit the two free throw's to tie the game up last night, hit that three to bring them within one at the end of OT, hit the improbable game winner in game 2........it isn't like he is horrible, just trying to do too much because it is clear he has no trust in his team.

The thing is, when LeBron isnt hot offensively...he still has the ability to get others involved. Thats just his game.  He sets players up with good opportunities to score. When Kobe is off, things just go haywire because his game is to score, not necessarily create easy buckets for others. With that being said, there is no double standards here.  Just like I say Kobe needs to take responsibility (as the "leader) when his team loses...they same goes for LeBron. Yeah he might have done as much as anyone could have expected...likewise for Kobe in some of their defeats. But ultimately, a real leader will take the loss as their own.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

PLANT

« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2009, 10:58:01 AM »
The Magic are playing GREAT basketball right now, I cant see anyone beating them if they keep the inside out thing going like this.  But they WILL cool off soon I think.  Too bad nobody else on the Cavs will step up.  Big Z loooking like a HUGE liabilty out there and none of the perimiter players are doing shit!  LeBron STILL putting up AMAZING numbers tho he cant do it on his own.

PLANT

« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2009, 10:59:38 AM »
Hey plant, ultimate cavs/Lebron fan. Taking the loss too hard to post in here or wat? All these Lebron fans seem to have more to say about Kobe then they do about their team.

plant isn't a cavs fan, he's just a lebron dickrider...lol
LMFAO @ you having the nerve to calls anyone else on the forum a "dickrider"  It just doesnt sound right coming from the biggest one of them all!

« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2009, 11:01:47 AM »
The Magic are playing GREAT basketball right now, I cant see anyone beating them if they keep the inside out thing going like this.  But they WILL cool off soon I think.  Too bad nobody else on the Cavs will step up.  Big Z loooking like a HUGE liabilty out there and none of the perimiter players are doing shit!  LeBron STILL putting up AMAZING numbers tho he cant do it on his own.

they are playing great. If the Lakers make the finals, I think Orlando will present a much tougher matchup for LA then the Cavs will.

PLANT

« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2009, 11:04:25 AM »

they are playing great. If the Lakers make the finals, I think Orlando will present a much tougher matchup for LA then the Cavs will.
Yea I can see Dwight causing major problems for Pau/Bynum then pick your poison with Hedo or Rashard...If one of them isnt hot, the other one is.  Pietrus = Solid all around player, good defender...Alston>>>Fisher...Courtney Lee is pretty dope too

« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2009, 11:07:13 AM »

Yea I can see Dwight causing major problems for Pau/Bynum then pick your poison with Hedo or Rashard...If one of them isnt hot, the other one is.  Pietrus = Solid all around player, good defender...Alston>>>Fisher...Courtney Lee is pretty dope too

I think LA would struggle to defend the three.  And yeah, no way Fisher or Farmar will stay with Alston.  It would be pretty much a mismatch at every position...other then Kobe.

PLANT

« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2009, 11:12:24 AM »

I think LA would struggle to defend the three.  And yeah, no way Fisher or Farmar will stay with Alston.  It would be pretty much a mismatch at every position...other then Kobe.
sounds like the series against the Cavs right now...Altho I thought Mo Williams woulda had an advantage against Alston but Mo hasnt been knocking down his shots at all

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2009, 12:01:44 PM »

what do you mean "it isn't like he's horrible"? have we been watching the same 4th quarters? LMAO. I call choke on every play while it's in progress and I'm right 95% of the time....how many turnovers did he have last game? of course hes gunna make big shots when hes shooting every time down, but making 1 in 5 shots is obviously not enough...hes still not the clutch player he needs to be in order for cleveland to be a top-tier team. lebron clearly needs to step it up...PeACe