Author Topic: Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Thread  (Read 4049 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Thread
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2009, 12:04:04 PM »
I called Orlando in 6 in another thread, people have been underrating them all year. The injury to Jameer Nelson hurt but Alston has been playing well, and Courtney Lee not missing much time has been a big factor. They have a lot of versatile swingmen who can defend, pass and shoot the 3, and Howard cleans up on the inside. It's funny how people bring Kobe in it, and say if he would have done it then everybody would have been hating on him. But by doing that, you're hating on LeBron. He has shot pretty well this series, today was a bad game with turnovers though. The key is that it's a team game, the Magic are outplaying the Cavs, who need to play a better team game if they want to come back. I would love to see Orlando finish them off on their own court in Game 5 so we can see the end of the puppet commercials.

the point is, lebron has been stinking shit up in the 4th quarters....for kobe fans, it's upsetting, cuz this is the dude who gets compared to kobe all the time.

Lebron isn't playing GREAT in the 4th, but anything good the Cavs have done in the 4th has been ALL him.  Anyone else step up and make a bucket?  NOt really.  No one can buy a bucket, he is trying to do way too much (sounds like Kobe when his team isn't doing anything) and thus turning the ball over.

Still, he is hitting big shots, hit the two free throw's to tie the game up last night, hit that three to bring them within one at the end of OT, hit the improbable game winner in game 2........it isn't like he is horrible, just trying to do too much because it is clear he has no trust in his team.

The thing is, when LeBron isnt hot offensively...he still has the ability to get others involved. Thats just his game.  He sets players up with good opportunities to score. When Kobe is off, things just go haywire because his game is to score, not necessarily create easy buckets for others. With that being said, there is no double standards here.  Just like I say Kobe needs to take responsibility (as the "leader) when his team loses...they same goes for LeBron. Yeah he might have done as much as anyone could have expected...likewise for Kobe in some of their defeats. But ultimately, a real leader will take the loss as their own.

yea....lebron definitely got others involved.......the other team, with 8 turnovers. LOL

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2009, 12:15:54 PM »
I called Orlando in 6 in another thread, people have been underrating them all year. The injury to Jameer Nelson hurt but Alston has been playing well, and Courtney Lee not missing much time has been a big factor. They have a lot of versatile swingmen who can defend, pass and shoot the 3, and Howard cleans up on the inside. It's funny how people bring Kobe in it, and say if he would have done it then everybody would have been hating on him. But by doing that, you're hating on LeBron. He has shot pretty well this series, today was a bad game with turnovers though. The key is that it's a team game, the Magic are outplaying the Cavs, who need to play a better team game if they want to come back. I would love to see Orlando finish them off on their own court in Game 5 so we can see the end of the puppet commercials.

the point is, lebron has been stinking shit up in the 4th quarters....for kobe fans, it's upsetting, cuz this is the dude who gets compared to kobe all the time.

Lebron isn't playing GREAT in the 4th, but anything good the Cavs have done in the 4th has been ALL him.  Anyone else step up and make a bucket?  NOt really.  No one can buy a bucket, he is trying to do way too much (sounds like Kobe when his team isn't doing anything) and thus turning the ball over.

Still, he is hitting big shots, hit the two free throw's to tie the game up last night, hit that three to bring them within one at the end of OT, hit the improbable game winner in game 2........it isn't like he is horrible, just trying to do too much because it is clear he has no trust in his team.

The thing is, when LeBron isnt hot offensively...he still has the ability to get others involved. Thats just his game.  He sets players up with good opportunities to score. When Kobe is off, things just go haywire because his game is to score, not necessarily create easy buckets for others. With that being said, there is no double standards here.  Just like I say Kobe needs to take responsibility (as the "leader) when his team loses...they same goes for LeBron. Yeah he might have done as much as anyone could have expected...likewise for Kobe in some of their defeats. But ultimately, a real leader will take the loss as their own.

yea....lebron definitely got others involved.......the other team, with 8 turnovers. LOL

yeah, he isnt as perfect as Kobe...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

teecee

« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2009, 02:09:41 PM »

what do you mean "it isn't like he's horrible"? have we been watching the same 4th quarters? LMAO. I call choke on every play while it's in progress and I'm right 95% of the time....how many turnovers did he have last game? of course hes gunna make big shots when hes shooting every time down, but making 1 in 5 shots is obviously not enough...hes still not the clutch player he needs to be in order for cleveland to be a top-tier team. lebron clearly needs to step it up...PeACe

Question time:

What collection of players would you rather have?  Kobe with the Cavs right now, or Kobe with the Lakers. 

PLANT

« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2009, 02:53:38 PM »

what do you mean "it isn't like he's horrible"? have we been watching the same 4th quarters? LMAO. I call choke on every play while it's in progress and I'm right 95% of the time....how many turnovers did he have last game? of course hes gunna make big shots when hes shooting every time down, but making 1 in 5 shots is obviously not enough...hes still not the clutch player he needs to be in order for cleveland to be a top-tier team. lebron clearly needs to step it up...PeACe

Question time:

What collection of players would you rather have?  Kobe with the Cavs right now, or Kobe with the Lakers. 
Obviously Kobe with the Lakers

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2009, 02:56:58 PM »
I know the Magic have dominated this series but I still have a feeling the Cavs will win the next 3, I will try and not say I told you so when it happens.

DIP DIP SET SET

Rick McCrank

« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2009, 02:59:46 PM »
I know the Magic have dominated this series but I still have a feeling the Cavs will win the next 3, I will try and not say I told you so when it happens.

hit up Vegas and make a bet

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2009, 03:21:00 PM »

hit up Vegas and make a bet

I can see it happening. Not saying it WILL. But Cleveland almost for sure will win the next game, putting all the pressure back on the Magic for game 6. If they dont win that game at home..youd be looking at a game 7 in Cleveland. Advantage obviously would go to Cleveland.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2009, 03:54:12 PM »
anything could happen. But what makes you think that all the sudden the cavs can stop the MAgic?

The Best of 3 Worlds

OchoCinco

« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2009, 05:18:39 PM »
Hey, has anyone this whole series tried to post up Howard?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2009, 05:23:35 PM »
haha fuckin refs takin back all their calls (a day tooooooooo late)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2009, 08:57:44 PM »
wow can't wait for 2mrw's game

i feel cleveland still has a chance............ a small chance but i can't see them taking the series.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2009, 08:58:58 PM »
dont know gotta feelin cavs might take it tomorrow
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #102 on: May 28, 2009, 09:10:12 AM »
Orlando in 6
Cavs Should take tonight's game.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: May 28, 2009, 09:43:06 AM »
anything short of a kobe-lebron finals is a disappointment

teecee

« Reply #104 on: May 28, 2009, 11:49:15 AM »
I don't think West or Williams or Ilgauskas can shoot any worse.   And I don't see Lebron turning the ball over that many times in the 4th again.

Really, Lebron's supporting cast has been SHIT for most of the series, yet three games have came down to the last few seconds.  All this, with Orlando shooting 3's like lay-ups.

Cleveland will likely win tonight, but there are no guarantee's, just like there wasn't at the beginning of the series.   Orlando can shoot, they are DEEP, athletic, and have CLUTCH players, plus the quickest and most athletic big man in the game.

Gonna be a good one