Author Topic: Eminem Name Drops The Jonas Brothers & The Octomom On New Alchemist Track  (Read 677 times)

Elano

As previously reported The Alchemist was able to snag Eminem for his sophomore LP, Chemical Warfare 2 and XXLMag.com had the chance to preview the track yesterday (May 21).

Alc, who also serves as Em’s tour DJ, gave Shady one of his signature, bass heavy, dark, gritty beats for the title track on his album. On the song, which clocks in at a little under two minutes, Eminem name checks a laundry list of pop culture figures like Oprah Winfrey, Whoopi Goldberg, the Octomom and the Jonas Brothers. Chemical Warfare finds the rapper straight rapping, no hooks, delivering some of his most shocking lines.

Along with “playing dick swords with the Jonas Brothers,” Em also says he’ll, “Eat the fuckin Octomom’s pussy lips with some ocra/while I watch Whoopi Goldberg scissoring Oprah.”

Eminem is not the only guest on the compilation disc, Alc recruited Maxwell, Twista, Snoop Dogg, Jadakiss, Fabolous, Pusha T, Prodigy, Juvenile, the Lady of Rage and Three 6 Mafia, among others.

Prof@ssor

OMG did you know Eminem went to the toilet today and pooped a lot too?

Big B

OMG!!!!1! i did not now that, i did give a guess though.

jeromechickenbone

1st Infantry was really dope, I'm looking forward to this.  Hopefully Nas and Devin get on this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
it's not like any of them are going to respond.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
it's not like any of them are going to respond.

Furthermore who cares?  Was a thread really necessary for this?

Roccy

lol. who gives a shit

fuck the octomom and the jonas brothers.

::)
how it really goes down..

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
IMO Eminem is going nowhere with all this name dropping stuff. I find it kinda pathetic actually, he targets Octomum but I've never heard him attacking a gangster for example...

JohnnyL

Oh No  :o !  I hope he's not pooping too awful much.  That could be a sign of lactose intolerance, or an even more serious condition.  2 to 3 times a day is probably okay.  But anymore than that and we'll have to seriously think about starting a new thread where we can discuss Eminem's colon in a more detailed fashion.

MediumL

IMO Eminem is going nowhere with all this name dropping stuff. I find it kinda pathetic actually, he targets Octomum but I've never heard him attacking a gangster for example...

yer but this isnt for older listeners it for young teens. I remember back when i was 10-12 hating britney, boy bands etc cause its all that seemed to be played. So when Em came through taking the piss out of all of em he was doing everything id wanted to say but on a larger scale. it was like a voice for the fed up teens. Yer now looking back it looks kinda childish but it def relates to a target audience.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Big B

Oh No  :o !  I hope he's not pooping too awful much.  That could be a sign of lactose intolerance, or an even more serious condition.  2 to 3 times a day is probably okay.  But anymore than that and we'll have to seriously think about starting a new thread where we can discuss Eminem's colon in a more detailed fashion.
done and done

:D

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

yer but this isnt for older listeners it for young teens. I remember back when i was 10-12 hating britney, boy bands etc cause its all that seemed to be played. So when Em came through taking the piss out of all of em he was doing everything id wanted to say but on a larger scale. it was like a voice for the fed up teens. Yer now looking back it looks kinda childish but it def relates to a target audience.

Props, pretty true answer; even though in my early 10's I already though it was retarded lol.
I suspect name dropping to be mainly a marketing move, he opens a newspaper, chooses the defenseless people that are currently under the light and disses them.
Christina Aguilera's response was hillarious tho, after this I could not listen to another Eminem song with a straight face!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^i would fuck those two in your sig ALL DAY! :banana_dss: :banana_dss: :banana_dss:

meecca

• 'G'
^i would fuck those two in your sig ALL DAY! :banana_dss: :banana_dss: :banana_dss:

Well, take a trip to Panama and go to the local cricket game ;D

http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/index.php/2009/05/panama-cricket-games-have-the-best-booty/
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Well, take a trip to Panama and go to the local cricket game ;D

http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/index.php/2009/05/panama-cricket-games-have-the-best-booty/

i am buying the tickets as we speak! ;D

I WOULD SMASH SO HARD! :o