Author Topic: N.I.N.A. For The People Entertainment Bootleg Tracklist  (Read 1759 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: N.I.N.A. For The People Entertainment Bootleg Tracklist
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2009, 10:02:38 PM »
I appreciate you keeping it real about the whole situation Mike, a lot of people are too afraid to speak on this matter cause they don't want to be banned from the "scene".

I'm just pissed because people I once worked with went to sucking bootleggers dicks for a meal. I mean, I have worked with bootleggers too one being Los Skanless, but I didn't want a damn dime off a project - I was just helping a friend. Bootlegging gets music out there, but at what cost? You feel me man?

What pisses me off more so, it's going on under Lara Lavi's nose and no one ain't saying shit because they want their meals early. Keep in mind, these are some of the same people who reported Dante and Litt. Some of the same people who will talk to me about getting fucked over on other forums ran by these people, but run to them like bitches when they put out new Tha Realest.

EFFeX

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2009, 10:23:18 PM »
I appreciate you keeping it real about the whole situation Mike, a lot of people are too afraid to speak on this matter cause they don't want to be banned from the "scene".

I'm just pissed because people I once worked with went to sucking bootleggers dicks for a meal. I mean, I have worked with bootleggers too one being Los Skanless, but I didn't want a damn dime off a project - I was just helping a friend. Bootlegging gets music out there, but at what cost? You feel me man?

What pisses me off more so, it's going on under Lara Lavi's nose and no one ain't saying shit because they want their meals early. Keep in mind, these are some of the same people who reported Dante and Litt. Some of the same people who will talk to me about getting fucked over on other forums ran by these people, but run to them like bitches when they put out new Tha Realest.

Yeah man, it's pretty messed up. I mean I'm not going to be a whistle blower when it comes down to it, but it does suck that she's oblivious to the whole operation.

It's like I said before though, there's some good honest buyers that really don't understand the whole situation and just know that there's music they want to hear on sale, so I'd hate to see them get in trouble for purchasing.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2009, 10:26:26 PM »

Yeah man, it's pretty messed up. I mean I'm not going to be a whistle blower when it comes down to it, but it does suck that she's oblivious to the whole operation.

It's like I said before though, there's some good honest buyers that really don't understand the whole situation and just know that there's music they want to hear on sale, so I'd hate to see them get in trouble for purchasing.

I don't want the buyers to get in trouble, I just want to get the hypocrites in trouble you feel me? However, it seems these days there is no such thing as an innocent bootlegger or innocent buyer in this case.

EFFeX

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2009, 10:29:10 PM »

I don't want the buyers to get in trouble, I just want to get the hypocrites in trouble you feel me? However, it seems these days there is no such thing as an innocent bootlegger or innocent buyer in this case.

I feel you man. I was just saying that I know there were a few members on my site for example that copped and didn't even realize that they were doing something wrong believe it or not.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2009, 10:30:02 PM »

And apparently, Lara Lavi registered on DRForum - either that or it's a bait tactic on behalf of the upper epsilon, and they hid the section where you buy shit just for her. And really? Wow, school the dudes man!

EFFeX

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2009, 10:33:09 PM »

And apparently, Lara Lavi registered on DRForum - either that or it's a bait tactic on behalf of the upper epsilon, and they hid the section where you buy shit just for her. And really? Wow, school the dudes man!

Yeah, I been trying!

Yeah, that's definitely shady with the "Lara Lavi" name. It's my understanding that you can't see the levels period anymore unless you are referred by a trusted member. So if it really is her, then she has no idea and they will keep it from her. On the other hand, it could be a tactic to be like "Look, our site is official, even Lara Lavi posts here!" That's what I meant, there's buyers that don't even know what they are getting involved in and I feel bad for them the most.

I do find it weird though that she would sign up there, something doesn't add up. Why would she be headed their anyway, shouldn't she create her own forum on WIDEAwake? LOL...

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2009, 10:36:11 PM »

Yeah, I been trying!

Yeah, that's definitely shady with the "Lara Lavi" name. It's my understanding that you can't see the levels period anymore unless you are referred by a trusted member. So if it really is her, then she has no idea and they will keep it from her. On the other hand, it could be a tactic to be like "Look, our site is official, even Lara Lavi posts here!" That's what I meant, there's buyers that don't even know what they are getting involved in and I feel bad for them the most.

I do find it weird though that she would sign up there, something doesn't add up. Why would she be headed their anyway, shouldn't she create her own forum on WIDEAwake? LOL...

LOL. My thoughts too! I tell you man, I wonder what Crooked I really thinks.

EFFeX

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2009, 10:41:58 PM »

Yeah, I been trying!

It's my understanding that Crooked is pretty damn heated about the situation actually.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2009, 10:45:25 PM »

Yeah, I been trying!

It's my understanding that Crooked is pretty damn heated about the situation actually.

Really? I have never spoken to him on the matter. What have you heard?

EFFeX

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2009, 10:48:41 PM »

Yeah, I been trying!

Well, I just know that Crooked has openly said he's upset about the situation, but hasn't gone into detail.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2009, 10:51:48 PM »

Yeah, I been trying!

Well, I just know that Crooked has openly said he's upset about the situation, but hasn't gone into detail.
I wish they would rectify the situation. Pass that information on. ;)

EFFeX

« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2009, 10:54:01 PM »

Yeah, I been trying!

Yeah, to be honest, they are always pretty open about everything over there. However, with this situation I haven't been able to get much information which leads me to believe there's stuff going on behind the scenes.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2009, 10:57:41 PM »

Yeah, I been trying!

Yeah, to be honest, they are always pretty open about everything over there. However, with this situation I haven't been able to get much information which leads me to believe there's stuff going on behind the scenes.

I hope so. :D Crooked I deserves his paper. I may hate on Crooked I at sometimes, but damn it - despite the recycle freestyles - that man has worked hard. Lol.

EFFeX

« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2009, 10:58:55 PM »
True that! That's why I feel bad, at least let this dude get SOME paper, damn. LOL!

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2009, 11:00:39 PM »
True that! That's why I feel bad, at least let this dude get SOME paper, damn. LOL!
Seriously man, I mean sure he has his side hustles, but he hasn't gotten paid off the music industry since around 2005 major wise it seems.