Author Topic: N.I.N.A. For The People Entertainment Bootleg Tracklist  (Read 1760 times)

Mietek23

Re: N.I.N.A. For The People Entertainment Bootleg Tracklist
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2009, 12:42:19 AM »
FTP has a new Kurupt project coming out soon. It's called Row Rida - it's coming soon.  ;)

RECENTLY, I caught a ban because I can't keep my mouth shut and I ain't even a private forum member and I don't agree with making a pretty penny off dead artists.

Also, for the record, fuck the bootleggers, fuck the leakers, and fuck WA. No one in the god damn scene knows anything about anything.

If I get something new, I am leaking it. Word is bond. The only thing that has left to leak from the hack is three things because to be honest - a lot of dudes bullshitted and I got bullshitted on.

Also, fuck all the gay ass 2Pac collectors who came out of hiding when G Litt and Dante got taken down....you know who you are. Fucking pansies.

A lot of dudes, who I won't name because some of them I know and speak with on a phone call basis, are selling better rips of 2Pac songs and even rips of the bootlegs that came from G Litt privately on their own little shit. What happened to having a pair of nuts around this bitch?

Seems like a lot of you dudes are pussy whipped, I want to thank Biggzy, Effex, and every other Death Row fan who didn't compromise.

THA VAULTS 2009/HOODSTARS 2009!

AND.....for the record, I would stop buying all the FTPE projects.

What projects you wanna leak Mike? Could you up that compilation from Big Hutch's producer you've talked about in Tha Realest thread? I would like to hear some of his other beats cause "Fuck Friendz" sounds tight as hell... 8)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2009, 01:29:07 AM »
FTP has a new Kurupt project coming out soon. It's called Row Rida - it's coming soon.  ;)

RECENTLY, I caught a ban because I can't keep my mouth shut and I ain't even a private forum member and I don't agree with making a pretty penny off dead artists.

Also, for the record, fuck the bootleggers, fuck the leakers, and fuck WA. No one in the god damn scene knows anything about anything.

If I get something new, I am leaking it. Word is bond. The only thing that has left to leak from the hack is three things because to be honest - a lot of dudes bullshitted and I got bullshitted on.

Also, fuck all the gay ass 2Pac collectors who came out of hiding when G Litt and Dante got taken down....you know who you are. Fucking pansies.

A lot of dudes, who I won't name because some of them I know and speak with on a phone call basis, are selling better rips of 2Pac songs and even rips of the bootlegs that came from G Litt privately on their own little shit. What happened to having a pair of nuts around this bitch?

Seems like a lot of you dudes are pussy whipped, I want to thank Biggzy, Effex, and every other Death Row fan who didn't compromise.

What projects you wanna leak Mike? Could you up that compilation from Big Hutch's producer you've talked about in Tha Realest thread? I would like to hear some of his other beats cause "Fuck Friendz" sounds tight as hell... 8)

I forgot the compilation, but I was sent a copy a year or two ago. I will dig it up once again. Beatology/Stealth has what was actually completed for the Above The Law album plus tons of other stuff from Death Row from around the time period. Basically anything anyone from Above The law was working on. His Myspace is below. Apparently, Born Busy and Thug Life/MATW Good Quality are going to be sold some time soon if you are into 2Pac from someone in the 2Pac scene. Beatology is a pretty down to earth dude. If you need anything YT, holler at me. You know I got you. ;)

www.myspace.com/beatology

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2009, 02:13:57 AM »

good post, completely agree

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2009, 02:25:43 AM »

good post, completely agree

Yo, David and YoungThug send me your MSN's or AIM's sometime. I would like to chat with you both outside of here. Y'all seem like some down to earth dudes.

Mietek23

« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2009, 02:40:35 AM »

I forgot the compilation, but I was sent a copy a year or two ago. I will dig it up once again. Beatology/Stealth has what was actually completed for the Above The Law album plus tons of other stuff from Death Row from around the time period. Basically anything anyone from Above The law was working on. His Myspace is below. Apparently, Born Busy and Thug Life/MATW Good Quality are going to be sold some time soon if you are into 2Pac from someone in the 2Pac scene. Beatology is a pretty down to earth dude. If you need anything YT, holler at me. You know I got you. ;)

www.myspace.com/beatology

Thanks for the info Mike :) I'm looking for some stuff so if would be tight if you would help me get it 8)

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2009, 08:43:36 PM »

I think a lot of these people who spent thousands to be part of G Litt and Dantes group are finally learning.

I give it a few more years til all this crap is done with.

There will be no more material left. Also its likely Universal will come through on the Pac bootlegging especially with the way industry is right now and how bad Pac's Life did. If the Wideawake project does well enough in OG form it might be a good lesson for Interscope and Amaru.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 08:45:07 PM by soopapriest »

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

kuruptlon

« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2009, 07:16:06 AM »
yo mike whats going on with tha vaults? I really liked that forum