Author Topic: who likes gettin shitted on?  (Read 682 times)

Jaydc555

Re: who likes gettin shitted on?
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2009, 06:51:49 PM »
No plant is right.I mean nik gets shit on every day by various members of the forum but comes back time and time again.He's been getting made fun of for how many years on this forum?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2009, 06:55:02 PM »
hes in charge of a section so.....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2009, 06:56:32 PM »
No plant is right.I mean nik gets shit on every day by various members of the forum but comes back time and time again.He's been getting made fun of for how many years on this forum?
dude has some irrational opinions at times, but we all do

his just stick out more because they involve crazy NBA conspiracy theories or getting busted for weed in his car :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2009, 07:29:39 PM »
Or don't forget when he says everyone his jealous of him and he lives in the best city and gets the best pussy and his weed is better then everyones.He acts like a 12 year old

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2009, 07:58:26 PM »
lol LA is hardly the best city

if i moved to cali i'd RATHER live in the Bay Area or San Diego

and NYC is the best city 4 sho.  center of the modern world.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc555

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2009, 09:07:16 PM »
Vancouver> new York.vancouver is ranked the fourth best place to live in the world.It was a sad when the grizzlies left to Memphis to become the powerhouse team they are now...oh wait that

Big B

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2009, 09:49:02 PM »
dude has some irrational opinions at times, but we all do

his just stick out more because they involve crazy NBA conspiracy theories or getting busted for weed in his car :D
and then blaming floyd

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2009, 11:10:03 AM »
8)

stop jerkin it.

from lookin at all your old keystyle battles....id have to say you.   :loopaper:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Kool Beenz

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2009, 05:21:59 PM »
good to see Ocho still loving dick
he finds a new one to hop on every week

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2009, 05:39:02 PM »
apparently form what eye hear........... germans and other europeans........when having sex
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Big B

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2009, 05:41:38 PM »
apparently form what eye hear........... germans and other europeans........when having sex
those damn palefaces

Doggystylin

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2009, 05:53:32 PM »
damn. you guys love you some now_i_know dick, huh? i make a thread about german sex acts and it turns into a nik discussion. this forum fell off.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2009, 06:41:14 PM »

...or what you beat off too

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2009, 12:00:12 AM »
damn. you guys love you some now_i_know dick, huh? i make a thread about german sex acts and it turns into a nik discussion. this forum fell off.
You tryin to say NIK's dick is small so we all fall off it? I need some clarification.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2009, 10:35:00 AM »
You tryin to say NIK's dick is small so we all fall off it? I need some clarification.

need clarification about my dick?

damn.