Author Topic: who likes gettin shitted on?  (Read 684 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

Re: who likes gettin shitted on?
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 10:54:36 AM »
lol at nik,,,,,,,,,,,,and this topic

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2009, 02:01:06 PM »
damn. you guys love you some now_i_know dick, huh? i make a thread about german sex acts and it turns into a nik discussion. this forum fell off.
You tryin to say NIK's dick is small so we all fall off it? I need some clarification.

Why do you ride this dude's dick 24-7?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 02:03:00 PM by rapsodie »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2009, 03:10:53 PM »
damn. you guys love you some now_i_know dick, huh? i make a thread about german sex acts and it turns into a nik discussion. this forum fell off.
You tryin to say NIK's dick is small so we all fall off it? I need some clarification.

I think Doggy is the first one to mention Scittlez Dick..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2009, 03:40:39 PM »
your mom

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2009, 11:44:02 PM »

Because everyone else is on his nuts. I gotta get in where I fit in and so should you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

PLANT

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2009, 04:22:12 AM »
eat shit, shit-eater

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2009, 07:45:39 AM »

Because everyone else is on his nuts. I gotta get in where I fit in and so should you.

you might be jokin, but that's  seriously how some of these nutriders think.... ive had people on here admit that they were riding nuts because it was the thing to do. LOL

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2009, 04:12:45 PM »

you might be jokin, but that's  seriously how some of these nutriders think.... ive had people on here admit that they were riding nuts because it was the thing to do. LOL

who?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2009, 12:05:00 AM »

LOL

I don't even know what that fuck was even talking about. I bust balls, but I don't ride them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE