Author Topic: Ron Artest twitter account  (Read 1631 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Ron Artest twitter account
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2009, 08:19:12 PM »
LMAO @

"@MzHtx Take your broke ass Gorilla In The Mist lookin' self back to the zoo. Your always wanting replies. FUNK THAT!"

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2009, 09:00:33 PM »
LOL how could anyone not love artest?The guy is hilarious

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2009, 11:31:27 PM »
I don't think it is possible to not like Ron Artest.

DIP DIP SET SET

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2009, 11:35:33 PM »
he writes some funny shit...but this is the same guy who thought it was OK to rush the stands and fight with the fans. 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

The Watcher

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2009, 11:39:11 PM »
Dude, they're showing whale penis on History Channel. Reminds me of the time I visited Shaq in the Suns locker room.

army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2009, 01:21:45 AM »
Real_Ron_ArtestAlright, I'm out. Feelin' like a sexual Tyrannosaurus. Might do some naked cartwheels. Maybe some clogging. Gonna get wild with it!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2009, 01:23:48 AM »
this thread needs to get stuck...I will try my best to give updates on Rons twitter account as much as possible.

you know, if people want up to the minute updates, they can sign up for his twitter. ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2009, 08:42:28 AM »
How can you not like Ron Artest ?

lets see...hmmmm....maybe because hes a retarded bipolar dude who acts like a little girl and lets his emotions get the best of him consistently. has anyone ever seen Ron Artest keep his composure or stay cool, calm, and collected? dude is like the dumbest guy to ever play sports. what the fuck do you mean how can somebody not like him? LMAO.

he's like The Game of the NBA.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2009, 08:48:38 AM »
he writes some funny shit...but this is the same guy who thought it was OK to rush the stands and fight with the fans. 

the same guy who costs his team time after time because he has hormonal issues...

you can pretty much get a good idea of who this board is by the way they respect artest (the definition of pathetic) and disrespect kobe (the definition of composed)...:grumpy:

PLANT

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2009, 08:52:56 AM »

the same guy who costs his team time after time because he has hormonal issues...

you can pretty much get a good idea of who this board is by the way they respect artest (the definition of pathetic) and disrespect kobe (the definition of composed)...:grumpy:
yea because Kobe was so composed in Colarado during his rehabilitation

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2009, 11:48:11 AM »

yea because Kobe was so composed in Colarado during his rehabilitation

for someone who was going through a rape charge, kobe more than kept his composure. look at him now. how many other people would be in his shoes after what he went through?

bad example.

PLANT

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2009, 01:35:30 PM »

for someone who was going through a rape charge, kobe more than kept his composure.

LOL, somehow this doesnt make sense. ???  Elior once again using desperation tacticts to deny Kobe of any wrong-doings...

herpes

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2009, 01:57:31 PM »

lets see...hmmmm....maybe because hes a retarded bipolar dude who acts like a little girl and lets his emotions get the best of him consistently. has anyone ever seen Ron Artest keep his composure or stay cool, calm, and collected? dude is like the dumbest guy to ever play sports. what the fuck do you mean how can somebody not like him? LMAO.

LMFAO @ this coming from a guy that jerks off to a rapist named Kobe.  Go stick your head in your mothers oven.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2009, 07:59:28 AM »

for someone who was going through a rape charge, kobe more than kept his composure.

LOL, somehow this doesnt make sense. ??? 

because you're an idiot. LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2009, 08:00:25 AM »

LMFAO @ this coming from a guy that jerks off to a rapist named Kobe.  Go stick your head in your mothers oven.

done deal, tommy...now go make a useful post.