Author Topic: Ron Artest twitter account  (Read 1630 times)

PLANT

Re: Ron Artest twitter account
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2009, 05:05:10 PM »
Real_Ron_Artest

"Jon + Kate Plus 8? That reminds me of the black version. Shawn Kemp+Tisha+Simone+Tori+Anna+Mel+Carrie+Sue+Chanel plus 8."

HAHA LMAO!

PLANT

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2009, 05:06:15 PM »
scary and scared are two different words.  You called me a "scary mufucka".  As in I scare people, that doesn't mean I am scared.   Yea I'm the retarded hick  ::)

LMFAO...you're such a typical hick.
LMAO such a typcial rich spoiled little jew muthafuckin Ali G stun double

herpes

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2009, 07:15:08 PM »
scary and scared are two different words.  You called me a "scary mufucka".  As in I scare people, that doesn't mean I am scared.   Yea I'm the retarded hick  ::)

Pointing out the obvious is a typical hick response ?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2009, 01:10:33 PM »

pointing out the obvious? you don't even know what "scary" is...you dumb hick, that's like if someone said "what's up, dawg?" and you responded, "hey, man, I'm not an animal!" LMAO...what an idot.

PLANT

« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2009, 03:09:48 PM »
NIK its pretty obvious you should stay out of this thread.  It was made on behalf of Ron Artest fans.  We dont want to hear your bitching and useless comments.  Go make a Laker/Kobe post somewhere else, please.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2009, 06:21:30 PM »
NIK its pretty obvious you should stay out of this thread.  It was made on behalf of Ron Artest fans.  We dont want to hear your bitching and useless comments.  Go make a Laker/Kobe post somewhere else, please.

^i was talking about Artest and you brought up Kobe, you dumb bitch

Tha A

• 'G'
  • when it was good to be a knick
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2009, 06:30:02 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aMkyp5KeJzs&amp;hl=pt-br&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/aMkyp5KeJzs&amp;hl=pt-br&amp;fs=1</a>

LMAO like I said Artest's the man. even says he cool with Kobe and his family, and we all know Lamar and him are homies. I agree, Ron and Battier did the best job defending Kobe this playoffs but, you know, only Kobe can stop Kobe

Kool Beenz

« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2009, 08:36:38 PM »
Artest is the best

thisoneguy360

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2009, 08:39:54 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aMkyp5KeJzs&amp;hl=pt-br&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/aMkyp5KeJzs&amp;hl=pt-br&amp;fs=1</a>

LMAO like I said Artest's the man. even says he cool with Kobe and his family, and we all know Lamar and him are homies. I agree, Ron and Battier did the best job defending Kobe this playoffs but, you know, only Kobe can stop Kobe

Yeah they showed each other love after Game 7, they're both just really intense competitors.

herpes

« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2009, 05:50:58 PM »

pointing out the obvious? you don't even know what "scary" is...you dumb hick, that's like if someone said "what's up, dawg?" and you responded, "hey, man, I'm not an animal!" LMAO...what an idot.

Please tell me how scary muhfucka = scared muhfucka ?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2009, 08:19:24 PM »

check urban dictionary, you stupid hick...damn, and you try sayin I grew up sheltered? LMAO.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2009, 08:27:31 PM »
lol @ ron artest tv
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

herpes

« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2009, 09:15:08 PM »

check urban dictionary, you stupid hick...damn, and you try sayin I grew up sheltered? LMAO.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scary+muhfucka

So knowing the difference between scary and scared is growing up sheltered.  And elior how come you can't get through a post without childish name calling ?

Kool Beenz

« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2009, 11:58:06 PM »
scary muhfucka= someone you may be scared of....

scared muhfucka= punk

just sayin though

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2009, 10:12:24 AM »
^LMAO...wow. AG, I expected it from Tom's hick-made ass, but I thought you "grew up in the streets"? what happened to that?? ahahaha

3.    Scary

If you're "scary" you're scared.

"Why you so scary for?" means Why you so scared for?
"Stop acting so scary." means Stop acting so scared.

When Phat Rat called G-Unit "scary ass niggas" he wasn't saying that G-Unit frightens him..
He was saying that THEY are scared of BWS and fear them.
(BWS meaning Black Wall Street)

4.    Scary    

Actin Scared. Being a pussy. Acting like a punk or baby.
Stop actin scary and beat that bitch ass.

6.    Scary    

allwayz scared bout sumthin
or scared at tha moment
or paranoid
dang man y u so scary
man dat boi scary

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scary

wow....never thought I'd have to use urbandictionary on this board. :laugh: