Author Topic: Nothang is more annoyingly painful than..  (Read 748 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Nothang is more annoyingly painful than..
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2009, 04:40:51 PM »
^ What the fuck is good my nigga???

been on a paper trail, finally back into it.  how is the writting going? PSG!
LMFAO!!

My nigga...

Glad to see you postin' again, word up!

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2009, 05:10:40 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Big B

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2009, 06:52:56 PM »
What's worse than this is when you take a dump and the water splashes up.
i absolutely hate that. you have to wipe and the paper becomes wet.

you win sinterklaas

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2009, 09:58:32 PM »
If you got sweaty feet you gotta change your socks at least once a day. Or be a fag and wear flip flops

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2009, 10:45:36 AM »
If you got sweaty feet you gotta change your socks at least once a day. Or be a fag and wear flip flops
eye wear flip flops...... dont see nothing wrong with them.......... eye know niggas that rock flip flops that would rock niggas world quicker then a nigga wearing forces, timbs, or whatever sneakers.

To QT............. wear thicker socks............or sewing in cloth on the area of the shoe thats causing irritation. its happening because the cloth wore out so you rubbing against either plastic or rubber
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Cali Climate

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 12:08:29 PM »
I'd say it's time for new shoes and socks, this time shop around around and get some nice thick socks, and some shoes that actually fit comfortably.

Blesswitskill

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2009, 12:40:23 PM »
LMAO .. shit happen to me once ..walkin back from a keg party ..I had them lugz boots w/ no laces ...walked barefoot a couple miles hella smashed lol

Roccy

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2009, 01:20:22 PM »
eh thats nasty.

I get fucked up blisters on the back of my foot from playing too much ball. Sometimes on my toes if I play too much, and that shit rubs against my shoes like a bitch.
how it really goes down..

Sparegeez

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2009, 03:07:56 PM »
eye wear flip flops...... dont see nothing wrong with them.......... eye know niggas that rock flip flops that would rock niggas world quicker then a nigga wearing forces, timbs, or whatever sneakers.

To QT............. wear thicker socks............or sewing in cloth on the area of the shoe thats causing irritation. its happening because the cloth wore out so you rubbing against either plastic or rubber

Come to Cali and you'll see the only people wearing flip flops are the cocky ambercombie and fitch white devils you desperately hate

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2009, 09:10:05 PM »

Come to Cali and you'll see the only people wearing flip flops are the cocky ambercombie and fitch white devils you desperately hate
you just keep saying more n more dumb shit...............it was like when Cam'ron tried to clown Jay-Z because he was rocking flip flops............. like nigga please that nigga is on some exotic beach with Beyonce rocking flip fops............. only dumb niggas go to the beach and rock timbs and sneakers.......shits retarded like you........ they got niggas in 3rd world tropical weather countries who would put a bullet in and gut you up for free..who wear flip flops. corn ball
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2009, 09:13:51 PM »
Theirs also dude who don't speak English that wear shirts that say shit like daddys princess that would murder you.does that make those shirts cool?

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2009, 09:18:36 PM »
Theirs also dude who don't speak English that wear shirts that say shit like daddys princess that would murder you.does that make those shirts cool?
how you going to compare a man wearing a shirt that says "daddys princess" to another man wearing flip flops? you a dumb motherfucker for even trying to relate the two

so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2009, 09:21:43 PM »
What's dumb is thinking just because some kid in Congo wears flip flops(because he has no other shoes) and murders people makes it cool to rock flip flops here.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2009, 09:24:48 PM »
What's dumb is thinking just because some kid in Congo wears flip flops(because he has no other shoes) and murders people makes it cool to rock flip flops here.
once again... eye am going to ask you to find where eye said that? ................................ will be waiting for your response

so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2009, 09:27:30 PM »
Just read your own post genius.You defended flip flops by saying someone would gut him and kill him while wearing flip flops