Author Topic: The reason why Gucci is 1 of tha realest niggaz in tha game  (Read 694 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: The reason why Gucci is 1 of tha realest niggaz in tha game
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 07:02:35 PM »
why does everybody think they're "rippin' me 2 shreds" when it's only the same ppl talkin shit and following me in every post LOL!  i win

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2009, 07:04:23 PM »
why does everybody think they're "rippin' me 2 shreds" when it's only the same ppl talkin shit and following me in every post LOL!  i win

you show up in every thread, we don't follow you for shit lmao. :sshh:

& we rip your opinons to shreds in threads like this one where you praise Gucci & compare his work to Pac's. :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2009, 07:08:05 PM »

& we rip your opinons to shreds in threads like this one where you praise Gucci & compare his work to Pac's. :laugh:

but you're in my thread right?  exactly... where else r u guys.... that's right my threads... who's opinion do u feed off of most... RadioTube's.  20,000 members on dubcc and u only followin me?  wow...

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2009, 07:08:52 PM »

Woah who said Gucci's work is comparable to Pac's?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2009, 07:09:35 PM »
y'all care about me too much, that's how i know i'm winnin'.  i'm like Jordan in tha 4th Quarter up by 30 with 2 minutes on tha clock baby.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2009, 07:10:01 PM »

no1 he's just makin' himself look like an ass

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2009, 07:10:32 PM »
THIS MUFFUCCA IS FULLA HIMSELF (FULLA SHIT)
ya damn self isnt even feelin ya fuckin self you youtube wack master [quote author=d-nice

THIS YOUTUBE WACK MASTER DID D-NICE, AND HE THINKS JEEZY IS THE BEST RAPPER EVER WIT T.I., RICK ROSS, WANYE AFTER THAT................

OH AND DONT FORGET SOULJA BOY

link=topic=219593.msg2217601#msg2217601 date=1243476532]

[/quote]
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2009, 07:16:42 PM »
THIS MUFFUCCA IS FULLA HIMSELF (FULLA SHIT)
ya damn self isnt even feelin ya fuckin self you youtube wack master [quote author=d-nice

THIS YOUTUBE WACK MASTER DID D-NICE, AND HE THINKS JEEZY IS THE BEST RAPPER EVER WIT T.I., RICK ROSS, WANYE AFTER THAT................

OH AND DONT FORGET SOULJA BOY

link=topic=219593.msg2217601#msg2217601 date=1243476532]

[/quote]

yeah i guess when you think about me too hard and all the time u start to make up shit in your mind about me and think about me and my psalms all of the time.  pretty soon when you see and hear every black person you'll image it's me.  if you want a picture of me, go 2 http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1022313188&ref=profile  i'm handsome ain't i... i kno

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2009, 07:17:57 PM »

but you're in my thread right?  exactly... where else r u guys.... that's right my threads... who's opinion do u feed off of most... RadioTube's.  20,000 members on dubcc and u only followin me?  wow...

to prove your a moron with no hip hop taste lmao.

you make threads for like shock responses & i guess it works but i guess that's why people have gone to the point to have you banned because you really don't know what your talking about. you say things so people call you a dumbass & then you say you win.

that's your whole argument.

"Gucci is the GOAT!"

"No, he's not dumbass."

"Yes he is, he's from the "real hood", he has to be the best."

"No, that has nothing to do with it, he's garbage."

"Well, blah blah blah blah *one of your 15 page long essays about life in the hood, Gucci's swag, sales or whatever*....."

"Your an idiot, i'm not even going to deal with your clown ass anymore."

"I WIN, HAHAHA I STAY MOBBIN ON YOU NIGGAS, MAKIN YALL LOOK LIKE HOES! "

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2009, 07:20:34 PM »

you make threads for like shock responses & i guess it works but i guess that's why people have gone to the point to have you banned because you really don't know what your talking about. you say things so people call you a dumbass & then you say you win.

"Gucci is the GOAT!"

"No, he's not dumbass."

"Well, blah blah blah blah *one of your 15 page long essays about life in the hood, Gucci's swag, sales or whatever*....."

lol u gottta be the most immature little faggot on the eastcoast, depending on where enyce lives at lol.... suckers

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2009, 07:23:36 PM »

"Gucci is the GOAT!"

"No, he's not dumbass."

lol u gottta be the most immature little faggot on the eastcoast, depending on where enyce lives at lol.... suckers

that's another classic, vintage Radiotube defensive comeback. :laugh:

go to any thread your a part of & how i described it a post ago is exactly what goes down each & every time. :laugh:

i'm immature but you think the best rapper alive is Gucci who has a line "one plus one equals two"; yeah, that makes sense. ::) :D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2009, 07:24:04 PM »
DA FUCK THATS WHY I IGNORE THIS FUCK
he talkin as if i know or knew what race he was, and even if he told me i still wouldnt believe him
but ay thanx to j, jay, krasnoe, cham and the slaughter-housed unit muffuccaz get they head cut off round when they try and fuck around

EXPECT PAC TO COME BACK TO SLAUGHTER-HOUSE YOU AND YOUR WACK FUCKIN RAPPERS YOU REP.

and like i said before
you gotta problem wit cham click come to cali
you gotta problem wit jay come to cali
you gotta problem wit our muzik come to cali

wait you gotta ask mommy for a plane ticket,  MAKE SURE YOU TELL HER THE TRIP WILL INVOLVE YOU GETTIN SLAUGHTER-HOUSED CUZ YOUR GOIN TO THE LAND OF THE SUNSHINE...NAH NOT GUNSHINE
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2009, 07:27:23 PM »
^^^^ EMO!!!  nobody cares.... stop harassing me lol.  y'all don't ignore me, y'all follow my every word.  thats why y'all keep typing.  i can only go along with your bullshit for so long b4 i've had enuff of playing... tha shit gets old and y'all never stop.  you would follow me and go back n forth with me for 36 hours straight if i stayed on here for that long. 

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2009, 08:33:44 PM »
immortal tchnique is a good rapper with a lot of shitty songs about Bush and politics and shit

i find most of my non hip-hop friends trying to "school" me on this dude when i used to listen to his shit religiously back in high school; even brang up some of his lyrics to my history teacher. his shit is mostly there to shock you but once that resides, you're left with a monotonous rapper spewing the same shit.

and in comes the hate "OMG U LYKE GUCCI MANNEY JOE BADDEN > WERLD"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2009, 12:33:08 AM »
Emotube, stop acting like you're a victim  :laugh: