Author Topic: xzibit and 50?  (Read 270 times)

Dane

• 'G'
xzibit and 50?
« on: May 27, 2009, 02:59:38 AM »
Haven't these 2 made a mixtape song together, around the time 50 blew up (I'm almost certain i saw a tracklist of one of the G-unit mixtapes, with xzibit appearing on one of the songs.

Any Xzibit fans out there, who can confirm this?

kuruptDPG

Re: xzibit and 50?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 03:45:03 AM »
Haven't these 2 made a mixtape song together, around the time 50 blew up (I'm almost certain i saw a tracklist of one of the G-unit mixtapes, with xzibit appearing on one of the songs.

they hav done remix to shynes's bad boy, thats the only trak i kno they collab'd on.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 05:50:53 AM »

they hav done remix to shynes's bad boy, thats the only trak i kno they collab'd on.

would it be possible to up that track please, never heard of it but seems dope :o

kuruptDPG

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 06:33:26 AM »

would it be possible to up that track please, never heard of it but seems dope :o

here it is: it called gangsta shit http://www.zshare.net/audio/60584778b9e30a24/

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 02:35:03 PM »
thanks man appriciate it!

:D