Author Topic: New Roscoe Freestyle: "Cock, Pop & Drop 'Em" [Audio]  (Read 1021 times)

Dopeisjay

Re: New Roscoe Freestyle: "Cock, Pop & Drop 'Em" [Audio]
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2007, 02:07:43 PM »
Roscoe's dope and all.. but i dunno i wasnt realy feelin his flow and Lyrics on this track.. .. someone who would sound dope on this would be Crooked I or the Old Kurupt.. ya know usin them big words and shit..  they would Realy tear this beat up to shread's.. i know i wasnt feelin that "We takin over" song by DJ Khaled but once i heard Crook over that i was like bumbin that shit like Crazy!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 02:11:45 PM by THa>_QUiKeST_<oNE »

WC Iz Active

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2007, 02:59:59 PM »
Roscoe is one of my favorite westcoast rappers but believe me, he dont want it with Weezy, Wayne would absolutely destroy him and Roscoe knows it.

Dopeisjay

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2007, 05:19:12 PM »
I never realy listned to LIL Wayne.. so i used to talk my shit and all.. cause of his voice and all.. but on the real though.. dude has gained my Respect as a Lyricist.. i mean.. wayne is Dope.. and it's dope to see manie and Wayne hookin up again aswell..

Paul

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2007, 05:59:56 PM »
Roscoe is one of my favorite westcoast rappers but believe me, he dont want it with Weezy, Wayne would absolutely destroy him and Roscoe knows it.

i reckon young roscoe would give it to him(no homo)
funkyfreshintheflesh

HyphyInMyG-Units

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2007, 10:11:01 PM »
he done did what wayne did to gillie

he soounded like gille but better

excelent breath control on the mic

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2007, 01:38:48 PM »

Basically

The Carter I>>>>>>>>>I Luv Cali anyday

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2007, 01:45:31 PM »

LOL, there are very few rappers in the game that are able to kill Young Roscoe on the mic and Lil Gayne is defintely not of them. Roscoe has the problems that some of the beats on his albums are not the very best but he always brings heat on the mic.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2007, 02:19:15 PM »

LOL, there are very few rappers in the game that are able to kill Young Roscoe on the mic and Lil Gayne is defintely not of them. Roscoe has the problems that some of the beats on his albums are not the very best but he always brings heat on the mic.

As far as lyrically i would put Scoe slightly above Wayne but as far as albums and mixtapes Wayne>>>>>>>Roscoe

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2007, 03:18:04 PM »
nah, Roscoes albums bang in the trunk. summertime shit for real
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

shay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "thro some money up thats are trademark boy COB
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2007, 03:41:35 PM »
hot shit from roscoe  8)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2007, 03:45:57 PM »

LMAO @ Lil Gayne.  My money is on Roscoe too, never saw the hype surrounding Wayne in recent years, in fact I prefer his earlier shit to his last couple albums.

Al Bundy

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2007, 03:58:31 PM »
Hell naw. All Wayne has is hype. Roscoe would eat his ass up for breakfast then shit him out just in time for dinner (no homo)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2007, 11:05:20 AM »

LMAO @ Lil Gayne.  My money is on Roscoe too, never saw the hype surrounding Wayne in recent years, in fact I prefer his earlier shit to his last couple albums.
Hell naw. All Wayne has is hype. Roscoe would eat his ass up for breakfast then shit him out just in time for dinner (no homo)

Roscoe is the SHIT!!!!!!

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Paul

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2007, 11:09:42 AM »

lol. true
funkyfreshintheflesh

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2009, 07:00:43 PM »
Can someone re-up this freestyle?