Author Topic: So I'm getting breakfast in downtown San Diego.....  (Read 671 times)

J Bananas

Re: So I'm getting breakfast in downtown San Diego.....
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2009, 04:38:48 PM »
God damn shame too. San Diego is like LA but without all the shittiness. Perfect city otherwise.

Yeah SD is nice. If you cancel out everywhere south of the 8 and East of the 5.....other then that, its great....lol

Yeah I mean the part of San Diego that matters.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2009, 08:01:23 PM »
no way in hell san diego has the most mentally ill homeless people. not by a long shot. id say venice/santa monica year round and santa cruz in the summer

no, its San Diego. And its per capita. Obviously cities like NY, LA and Chicago would have more....since there are far more people and therefor far more homeless people. But SD's treatment facilities for the mentally ill are very bad and typically throw these people out after a day or two, leaving them to the streets.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 11:55:01 PM »
no way in hell san diego has the most mentally ill homeless people. not by a long shot. id say venice/santa monica year round and santa cruz in the summer
I dunno anymore man. I used to think the same thing, but you gotta see downtown SD in the early morning. Bums run that shit like I've never seen anywhere in the LA area.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2009, 12:14:22 AM »
Yeah SD is nice. If you cancel out everywhere south of the 8 and East of the 5.....other then that, its great....lol

HOW LONG HAVE YOU LIVED IN SAN DIEGO ?

BECAUSE YOUR ASSESSMENT IS ASS.

SD IS NICE ALL OVER THE SUBURBS, GHETTOS, BARRIOS, DOWNTOWN, BEACHES, COAST, INLAND, SURROUNDING CITIES....

SAN DIEGO IS JUST SETUP AS A HOMELESS FRIENDLY, BALBOA PARK, BEACHES AND IT'S ALL WALKABLE DISTANCES.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2009, 12:16:20 AM »
i'd keep eating, i don't know i'm just a joo like that, i got to get my monies worth.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2009, 12:23:06 AM »
My recent trip to Balboa Park was fucked. Some crackhead bitch with no teeth walking around with a thong bikini. She has more god damn cottage cheese than a Knudsen's factory. AND sea gulls jacked my food.

If you guys killed off your homeless and sea gulls, SD would be paradise.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2009, 12:27:03 AM »
homeless hunting, that sounds like good sunday morning christian fun.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

universe

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2009, 12:35:17 AM »
WE CAN'T STOP THE HOMELESS MIGRATION.

I PROPOSE SENDING THEM TO AN ISLAND WITH NO BOATS UNTIL THEY PROVE THEY'RE READY TO COME BACK.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2009, 12:39:46 AM »
I forgot to mention the one who threatened to fuck me in the ass the time I was in Pacific Beach.  :-\

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2009, 06:16:56 AM »

SD IS NICE ALL OVER THE SUBURBS, GHETTOS, BARRIOS, DOWNTOWN, BEACHES, COAST, INLAND, SURROUNDING CITIES....

SAN DIEGO IS JUST SETUP AS A HOMELESS FRIENDLY, BALBOA PARK, BEACHES AND IT'S ALL WALKABLE DISTANCES.

23 yrs lol

And compared to Africa...yeah, its strait.  But its like every other city in the world almost.  Some nice parts, some fucked up parts. I havent seen a city in my life yet that is 100% nice lol. Ive had friends from all over...Detroit, the Bronx, DC, LA, ATL, etc come down here....and say the place they live in now, here is far worse then where they were then.  Its all relative. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2009, 06:19:19 AM »

btw....how many other cities have you been to? Have you even been to LA or do you assume its just the way the rappers say it is? lol. 

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2009, 08:21:20 AM »
Did he really need to drop his pants to piss?
you got very curious off that line

universe

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2009, 09:28:24 AM »

23 yrs lol

And compared to Africa...yeah, its strait.  But its like every other city in the world almost.  Some nice parts, some fucked up parts. I havent seen a city in my life yet that is 100% nice lol. Ive had friends from all over...Detroit, the Bronx, DC, LA, ATL, etc come down here....and say the place they live in now, here is far worse then where they were then.  Its all relative.

LOL, I'VE BEEN IN SAN DIEGO LONGER THAN YOU.
I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOUR SOUTH OF THE 8 AND EAST OF THE 5 COMMENT.

WHERE DO YOUR FRIENDS LIVE ?  I DON'T BELIEVE THEM.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 09:30:16 AM by KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN »

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2009, 09:42:33 AM »

23 yrs lol

LOL, I'VE BEEN IN SAN DIEGO LONGER THAN YOU.
I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOUR SOUTH OF THE 8 AND EAST OF THE 5 COMMENT.

WHERE DO YOUR FRIENDS LIVE ?  I DON'T BELIEVE THEM.

Most of em I dont even talk to anymore...I had a homegirl and old coworker for years that grew up on 7 mile in Detroit, another homegirl that grew up in DC, another old coworker that lived in the Bronx for about 6 yrs, but also lived in DC for 2 yrs. Tons of homies/homegirls in LA (Long Beach, Compton, Lynwood). And my girl was raised in Inglewood, but lived for about 7 yrs in ATL.  KAIN, I know you arent retarded enough to think that ANY city is great from top to bottom. If you dont know the politics that go on in such a city that relies so heavily on tourism, then I dont know what to tell u. The dude I knew from the Bronx got stuck in a leased apartment down in Logan Heights. He said it was more fucked up then the Bronx cus in the Bronx everyone left him alone...but in Logan he'd have gangbangers fuckin with him, his car, etc.  The two from Detroit talked alotta shit about Detroit until they were here for a while. One of em moved into City Heights and bitched about it day after day. He was livin in a motel down off of El Cajon though lol. My old homegirl from DC lived in North Park. She swore up and down DC was the hardest, but she started gettin into all that crippin shit in North Park after she was here for a while.  Its not so much that they all think its worse...its that they think its the same, but they came here thinkin "Americas Finest City" and that its gonna be all beaches and ocean n shit.