Author Topic: A PREVIEW OF A NEW TRACK "IM A SOLDIER" HEAT!!!!!  (Read 479 times)

FIESTYCRC

• Lil Geezy
A PREVIEW OF A NEW TRACK "IM A SOLDIER" HEAT!!!!!
« on: May 28, 2009, 12:03:56 PM »
CHECK IT OUT LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK......

http://www.zshare.net/audio/60610370d6a2324c/

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: A PREVIEW OF A NEW TRACK "IM A SOLDIER" HEAT!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 12:07:37 PM »
Is this your song?  I guess i'm confused as to why you are a soldier.  What war are you fighting?  War on the streets?  Against cops?  What exactly?  Or is the song just called that because 2Pac used to always say that?

FIESTYCRC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 12:13:04 PM »
Is this your song?  I guess i'm confused as to why you are a soldier.  What war are you fighting?  War on the streets?  Against cops?  What exactly?  Or is the song just called that because 2Pac used to always say that?

YEAH IT'S MY SONG AND I'M FIGHTING AGAINST ALL ODDS TRYING TO MAKE IT TO THE TOP...AND THATS BESIDE ME BEING FROM A NEIGHBORHOOD

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 12:17:11 PM »
I see, so you're fighting the gang wars in your neighborhood as well as record company politics?  This is why you are a soldier?

FIESTYCRC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 12:20:30 PM »
I see, so you're fighting the gang wars in your neighborhood as well as record company politics?  This is why you are a soldier?

HAHA I SEE WHAT YOUR DOING BUT THERE'S ALOT OF REASONS WHY PEOPLE COULD BE SOLDIERS IT DON'T HAVE TO BE ABOUT WAR A PERSON COULD BE FIGHTING HIMSELF TO DO BETTER OR FIGHTING ANY OBSTACLE THATS IN FRONT OF EM AND CONQUERING IT WITH PRIDE...... BUT BESIDES ALL THE POLITICS HOW DID YOU FEEL ABOUT THE TRACK  ;D

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 12:54:19 PM »
Nah, it's cool...I just think maybe you should rethink the title, the whole "soldier" thing is kind of played out.  I guess it's OK for a single song, but if that's how you're going to pattern your rap persona and the marketing of yourself, you will be in trouble.  Pac did it best, the rest are just clones.  It turned me off before I even listened to the song, i was like "oh great, another dude who thinks he's a soldier of the ghetto". 

But as far as the actual song goes, I don't care for it.  I like songs about putting bitches in check and slapping them when the mouth off and pistol whipping them when they spend too much money at the store and making them suck you off whenever you please.  This song didn't have any of that.  I also like songs about gangsters shooting other gangsters who disrespect thier turf.  The real gangsta rap about guns and hoes.  And i like the smooth westcoast g-funk stuff.  Stuff you can cruise to on summer days and nights.  This song just didn't hit me like that.  Just kind of reminded me of a kid who grew up in the burbs thinking rap was cool and now wants to be a rapper (not saying you are that person, i'm just saying that's how the song came off to me).  Keep trying though.  There's about a million kids who want to be rappers these days, so you really gotta come with something great to even get noticed.  Unfortunately, I don't think this is the song that will do that for you.  Bump "Dat Woopty Woop" and try to model your beats and rapping style off of that album and you'll go far.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 12:58:22 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 01:03:55 PM »
^ LOL Classic

The songs cool, beat sounded like it was made on fruity loops or summin tho

Funkstradamus

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 01:09:25 PM »
Nah, it's cool...I just think maybe you should rethink the title, the whole "soldier" thing is kind of played out.  I guess it's OK for a single song, but if that's how you're going to pattern your rap persona and the marketing of yourself, you will be in trouble.  Pac did it best, the rest are just clones.  It turned me off before I even listened to the song, i was like "oh great, another dude who thinks he's a soldier of the ghetto". 

But as far as the actual song goes, I don't care for it.  I like songs about putting bitches in check and slapping them when the mouth off and pistol whipping them when they spend too much money at the store and making them suck you off whenever you please.  This song didn't have any of that.  I also like songs about gangsters shooting other gangsters who disrespect thier turf.  The real gangsta rap about guns and hoes.  And i like the smooth westcoast g-funk stuff.  Stuff you can cruise to on summer days and nights.  This song just didn't hit me like that.  Just kind of reminded me of a kid who grew up in the burbs thinking rap was cool and now wants to be a rapper (not saying you are that person, i'm just saying that's how the song came off to me).  Keep trying though.  There's about a million kids who want to be rappers these days, so you really gotta come with something great to even get noticed.  Unfortunately, I don't think this is the song that will do that for you.  Bump "Dat Woopty Woop" and try to model your beats and rapping style off of that album and you'll go far.
lmfbao!!!!   this is classic!!!!  i surprised you actually took the time to post in a post not about Soopafly!!!

FIESTYCRC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 01:12:29 PM »

A GOOD HONEST OPINION...I LIKE THAT... 8) AS FAR AS GANGSTER RAP WE ALREADY GOT THAT ON LOCK LOOK US UP....CHARLIE ROW CAMPO.....
I'M JUST TRYING TO BRING A NEW SOUND NOW

GoldyLoc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 01:49:44 PM »

I like songs about putting bitches in check and slapping them when the mouth off and pistol whipping them when they spend too much money at the store and making them suck you off whenever you please.  This song didn't have any of that.  I also like songs about gangsters shooting other gangsters who disrespect thier turf.  The real gangsta rap about guns and hoes.  And i like the smooth westcoast g-funk stuff.  Stuff you can cruise to on summer days and nights. This song just didn't hit me like that. 
 ;D ;D ;D

Bump "Dat Woopty Woop" and try to model your beats and rapping style off of that album and you'll go far.
 ;D ;D ;D

THIS IS CLASSIC !!! ;D

FIESTYCRC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2009, 02:20:14 PM »
HAHA THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK I GUESS THIS TRACK AIN'T DOING IT FOR THIS FORUM EVERYWHERE ELSE THEY ALL LIKE IT SO IM GONNA MAKE THIS FORUM A PERSONAL MISSION TO BRING HEAT I'M GONNA WIN THIS FORUM OVER  8)

MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT FIESTY 2 GUNS CHARLIE ROW CAMPONERO  ;D

kuruptlon

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2009, 07:08:06 PM »

goddamn Soopa hahahaa. I'd love to sit down and chop it up with you in real life, see where you come up with this stuff...

As for the song my dude, the beats cool and the "Im a soldier" affect is cool. Song sounds pretty cool, got some mainstream appeal to it. I'm not really about all that mainstream sounding stuff these days but this is a good song. Nice work

FIESTYCRC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2009, 07:51:09 PM »
THANKS FOR THE GOOD FEED BACK BIG DOG

vest

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 12:58:34 AM »
Charlie Row Campo up in this forum, the realest in the chicano rap

FIESTYCRC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2009, 10:08:58 AM »
THATS RIGHT BIG DOG IT'S TIME WE START MAKING A DENT IN THIS FORUM NOW  8)